Gaahhh
Sandraaa
post Oct 26 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 485,356

My friends and I agreed over a week now that we were going to have a girls night out today. Yay, I thought.

I bought some snacks, came home early, took a bath, prepared my clothes, then I recieved an SMS at the last minute telling me that it was canceled because of yadi yada. Oh, she forgot to tell me earlier.

mad.gif

GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED? She called me like 7 minutes ago, telling me that it wasn't canceled afterall. But I already ate the snacks and I don't feel like going out anymore!!

Also, I went early to school yesterday, only to find out that the first two classes were canceled.

How hard is it to actually tell someone before hand?

Start new topic
Replies
MissFits
post Oct 26 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 531,256

I know what you're saying.

Once, I was going on a date with this guy. I spent a week agonizing everything down to the scent of hairspray. I got all pretty, and ready. He called as I was on my way out the door to tell me he couldn't make it.
He had known for a few days but didn't know how to tell me, because he didn't want to hurt my feelings.

But, things like that do happen. I don't recall but I am SURE I have done something like that to someone.

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: