Reply to this topicStart new topic
Friend Troubles, am i the only one out there with very few friends/major friend problem
Friends
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
--smily--
post Apr 30 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Living like life's going out of style.. ♪♫

Group: Member
Member No: 397,284

cry.gif It's not like I'm this huge loser/ anti-socal who just refuses to talk to people. I just went to a really, really small school. It used to be just me, my best friend, 2 of our guy friends, and a few people who came an went. We were very happy friends. We go to a pretty big highschool.. so we each have friends that we talk to during class and stuff. But, these last 2 weeks, my "best friend" has been becoming more distant. Then, out of really no where, she starts to avoid me and hang out with other people!! #1 - she's my freakin best friend!! what in the world is she thinking!! and #2.. why? I don't know how to talk to her. Any ideas? I know I'm a good friend.. might i just be boring her?

priyas
post Apr 30 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #2

Hello There.

Member No: 88,673

Maybe you did something to offend her. Or maybe she is making some new friends, but still wants to hang out w/ you. Just, communicate with her.

_sarcastic_
post Apr 30 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #3

<3

Member No: 64,493

maybe she's just wanting to make new friends, tell her that she's becoming distant and you don't like it.
why not make some new friends yourself?

lalalaLANUH
post Apr 30 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #4

peace&love, earth flower

Member No: 398,938

Yeah, I have this problem. My best friend is starting to hang out with some of the other "popular" kids and all my other friends are starting to hate it. I mean, at least we're in her grade. She's choosing popular 7th graders over her best friends ever???? sad.gif
Or maybe your problem isn't the same? Just try talking to her first, if you haven't.

think!IMAGINARIL...
post Apr 30 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #5

Member No: 761

talk to her first. maybe she thinks that she should start making new friends.
if it doesn't work out, find some other people to hang out with. you don't have to hang out with your best friends. you can hang out with other people too. random people you find in the hallways can be cool to, you know.

PrincessAda
post May 1 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #6

the name is ada.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 334,608

She probably just wants to make new friends.Or that she`s soo not use to going to a big school that she wants to be seperated and meet new people in her life.I`m pretty sure she`s NOT keeping away from you because she thinks your boring.

--smily--
post May 1 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #7

Living like life's going out of style.. ♪♫

Member No: 397,284

Thanks ^_^ so far.. things are looking up!

mylittleMiracle
post May 2 2006, 03:11 AM
Post #8

Member No: 135,305

no.just small groups.because the large groups of people are all teh f**king bitches in my class.

i think maybe your friends want to enlarge the social circle,so your friends dont have time to hang with you.
u should find more friends in your new school too.=)

-sincerely
post May 2 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #9

Member No: 362,677

I picked the second one. For the play, I'm in a small group. Me, and four other girls, two of which are girls, two of the other are guys.

demolished
post May 2 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #10

Group:
Member No: 8,001

i'm just like her.

why?

i'm sick of my old friends that i hanged out in the past. i hated them for being stupid and stupider in highschool.

But there's one friend that i kept, no matter what. he's worth it.
although i dont talked to him that much, we still do.

i'm with my veryveryveryyy old friends that i hardly communicate or we just never talked before. fortunately, i made a right decision. they treated me right. they made me feel alot better and more comfortable. i'm actually grateful for them, i really do. all the shitty ex-friends are in my trash dump. they treated me alot worse. i eliminate ALL my sh*t-talker friends. they are not worth it ... and i almost did a pretty good job ignoring them.

but i'm still struggling when they're in my way. i cannot believe they dont f**king get the hints that i'd given to them.

why cant you do that? i'm a freshmen and trying to make my high school years the best i can. find the ones that will suit you best. i made a couple of new friends, they're really good friends.

let me teach you how to pick a right friend. i'd gone through all the issues so you dont have to follow the same path as i do.

pick a right friends that you know for sure, dont pick friends that you *think* is a good friend.

no matter how great is friendship in the beginning, they wil stab you in the back.

therefore, pick the ones you know for sure. how? look at their attitude. look how they move their eyes, look how at they treated everyone especially their old friends.

you might be like .. " wtf, observe their eye moments?!"

but really, they mean alot and will tell you so much more about this person.

x__rilind
post May 2 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #11

i wanna know what's inside...

Member No: 395,784

i know the feeling.

being in band means you're istantely part of this huge group of people, and when i came in 10th year, it was a very tight knit group. however, talking to people (on the internet) the last couple years, and then coming back for second term the whole group has really split up and hardly anyone hangs out together anymore. it's kind of sad, remembering how close the group was, but people's interests and attitudes changed as they matured, and the group found they had less common interests.

and i've noticed a lot that my best mate and i are drifting as well. it's really difficult, because her parents are very restricting, she has a job, and she's only an 11th year, so we don't have a lot of time to hang together and such. we try to talk every chance we get though and just make sure we work out our issues.

i'd say talk to your mate and make sure she sees that you're upset about a lack of communication, and ask her if there's anything you've done. if she doesn't talk to you about it or says she doesn't want to talk, just remind her that you're there and willing to listen, and then maybe give her a bit of space to just work out whatever's bugging her.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: