Reply to this topicStart new topic
still talk to your ex?
LiNHy POO
post May 4 2004, 06:36 PM
Post #1

WUT THA DUCK?

Group: Member
Member No: 14,138

i was wondering... do u still talk to your ex-bf's? even if yall said *we'll still be friends* do yall go on your word? or u juss leave each other alone?

d3v1l1ci0us
post May 4 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #2

grrowl

Member No: 8,727

i dunno.. i tlak to my ex alot anf even FLIRT alotto... i mean if i look back in the past it really pisses me off but he still is damn lovable =]

casssy
post May 4 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #3

Member No: 200

I still talk to my ex... all the time.. we are actually best friends now.. but we both know we cant be anything more than just friends. my boyfriend doesnt like him much.. but he said he trusts me... so thats a good thing.

*Kathleen*
post May 4 2004, 06:39 PM
Post #4

I'll still talk to my one ex...very little, though. My other ex cheated on me, and yeah...I just had a conversation with him (it's in my Xanga), and yeah...don't talk to him much. My other ex I try to talk to, but he doesn't want to talk back. pinch.gif It's hard seeing him everyday in eighth period, too.

conster
post May 4 2004, 07:34 PM
Post #5

doot doot doot

Member No: 1,954

i only talk to a few ex's lol its nto that i dont wanna talk to them, they dont wanna talk to me pssh pinch.gif

xquizit
post May 4 2004, 07:36 PM
Post #6

wanderlust personified.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 797

i'm not still talking to my exes except for one. and even he didn't start talking to me til a year after we broke up. _dry.gif

bird_of_prey
post May 5 2004, 02:33 AM
Post #7

miss emily

Member No: 11,127

yeah, i'm friends with most of my ex's. we were friends first though.

xplicitmizz23
post May 5 2004, 02:33 AM
Post #8

mizgeralyn ;D

Member No: 7,888

hmmmmm.. i don't talk to my ex but once he came to my new house (i moved) and knocked on my bedroom window for 3 hours. during those same 3 hours he drove back and forth to a shopping center by my house to call my phone from a payphone over and over (can u imagine how many quarters?) cos he didn't have a cellphone at the time.. i hid under my computer desk the whole time. i had a new boyfriend at this time and he knew it too. me and him were only together for 2 months and by that time we had been broken up about 3 months.

you'd think he'd get the idea that i wasn't home or that i wouldn't let him in after the first 10 minutes. but nooooooo - it took him 3 hours to realize it wasn't no chance of me opening up that door. LMAO....

can we say.. PSYCHO??

*CEP*
post May 5 2004, 02:35 AM
Post #9

Ofcourse I do.
That would suck if I lost a friend over a relationship.

If the bridge is broken, it doesn't mean its over, just means you need to build a stronger one. wink.gif

- Chinkieeyedpnoi

lookitskim
post May 5 2004, 03:32 AM
Post #10

I HEART NICHOLAS TSE

Group: Official Member
Member No: 14,116

QUOTE(xplicitmizz23 @ May 5 2004, 12:33 AM)
hmmmmm.. i don't talk to my ex but once he came to my new house (i moved) and knocked on my bedroom window for 3 hours. during those same 3 hours he drove back and forth to a shopping center by my house to call my phone from a payphone over and over (can u imagine how many quarters?) cos he didn't have a cellphone at the time.. i hid under my computer desk the whole time. i had a new boyfriend at this time and he knew it too. me and him were only together for 2 months and by that time we had been broken up about 3 months.

you'd think he'd get the idea that i wasn't home or that i wouldn't let him in after the first 10 minutes. but nooooooo - it took him 3 hours to realize it wasn't no chance of me opening up that door. LMAO....

can we say.. PSYCHO??

Oh dang he sounds crazy... omg.. how could u hide under your desk for that long? blink.gif

hair products
post May 5 2004, 03:47 AM
Post #11

t a c o s

Member No: 9,122

the ex comes over. i don't talk to her.

f00LisH_h3aRt63
post May 5 2004, 05:29 AM
Post #12

muted imperfections <3

Member No: 2,260

i still talk to my first two b.f's occasionally. but my recent ex i want nothing to do with. so thats a no for the third ex.

throb.gif jackie

aznjammyjam
post May 5 2004, 07:48 AM
Post #13

im a xanga whore...and how!

Member No: 3,028

i hate my ex, when she wants to talk to me, she always starts off by asking a favor, like 'oh! remmeber those picts of my friends you have? is there a way you can drop them off?" and then she would be like "so how've you been?" and id be like NO...

but yeah, we tried talking a few months after we broke up and i took her out to lunch, but then it seemed like i was leading her on by talking to her on the phone or going to lunch. so i tottaly ignored her after that, and every time she would call, i would say i gotta go or not even answer.

her birthday is coming soon too, i dont wanna go, but my friends were invited too she told me and stuff but i said i gotta see, cause i know she wants me to go. dont wanna diss her, but in a way, i have to cause i dont want her to think that im still into her, but its not the same anymore. feel me?

eboarder2020
post May 5 2004, 09:03 AM
Post #14

Pimp Status

Member No: 1,200

OMG....I talk to my ex but its not the same...Its so freakin hard to talk to her. Not because im mad at her or anything but because what was once there, no longer isnt. My ex and I are still really good friends however I dont think she knows that my heart is still broken from the break up. In the relationship we kept the friend in girlfriend, but I lost the girl cry.gif I want my girl back sad.gif

Winter
post May 5 2004, 09:19 AM
Post #15

Member No: 3,904

I still talk with my ex. Most of my friends are like 'wow you guys are so mature'. But me, I know it's because we ended things on good terms. We talked and decided it was best for both of us if we split.

So we're still friends now. In fact, closer than before. Coz we've passed this phrase of awkwardness during our relationship and now that we're not a couple anymore, that's gone.

*instantmusic*
post May 5 2004, 10:31 AM
Post #16

my ex and i are really close friends. we sit together at lunch. its messed up to just not talk to someone who use to mean the world to you. right now, im setting her up with my friend for prom. its all good happy.gif

thepastwillcome
post May 5 2004, 11:52 AM
Post #17

Member No: 11,637

yea i still talk to mine like everyday now for the past couple of days yea we still flirt and kiss alot but i dunno if were gonna get back together hit me up on
give some guiy advice

LQ_Darksoul
post May 5 2004, 12:01 PM
Post #18

Retired Posting Whore

Member No: 2,911

I'm scared to talk to one of my very first love.. when you love someone for so long, its so hard to just be friends with them once you're no longer together. Everytime you hear their voice, or see their face, something inside flutters and you feel like you're falling in love all over again. And thats a dangerous thing when your already with someone new.

tinababy143
post May 5 2004, 01:48 PM
Post #19

Serious As A Heart Attack.

Member No: 11,344

a couple of us still talk and we're real good friends, but some of us didnt end on such good terms and prefer to juss let each other be..i realli wish that one of my ex's and i still talked..we were best friends since preschool..then our relationship messed it up and we ended on such horrible terms..but yeah..i dont wanna go on rambling like always LoL

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 5 2004, 04:09 PM
Post #20

I stopped talking to my ex like a few times the last 6 months since we broke up, but I always ended up talking to him again... I guess a small part of me still loves him, and I still would like to be more than just friends if it weren't for all the stuff he's done... but a couple weeks ago, I told him to stop calling me... stop thinking about me, and to just let me move on, cuz he sure as hell already has _dry.gif heh

Mireh
post May 5 2004, 04:21 PM
Post #21

original member.

Member No: 1,460

Well, some of them.

One of my ex's and me are still really really reallllllllyyyy good friends...

177emories
post May 6 2004, 10:13 AM
Post #22

Prez of Student Council 04/05

Member No: 851

actually yeah i still talk to my ex-bf's except for my first one, cause we were young and it was just some kinda fling... well yeah my ex-bf for over a year we're still very tight like best friends he tells me everything, he moved thats why we broke it off but its only like 30 mins drive haha we've both moved on and in relationships now, but we still talk and hang out together in groups and stuff as for the other exes we would just like say hi if we see each other.

dani41790
post May 7 2004, 11:30 PM
Post #23

Hi! I'm Dani :)

Member No: 3,369

well umm i stio tawk to mai ex, in fact we're pretty gud frenz cuz yea we tell eachother lyke everything.

Chopstikx
post May 8 2004, 12:18 AM
Post #24

Nice n' Slow

Member No: 6,451

i still talk 2 my x....its not like anythings changed....its really stupid how wen pplz break up..they...end up hating each other... ermm.gif

allen
post May 8 2004, 12:59 AM
Post #25

So Scandalicious!

Member No: 15,679

I haven't really talked to my ex in a while, but that's only because we don't really have any classes together, and we chillax in different crowds. :) And with my other ex, we're still pretty close? I guess? Nothing's really changed. It's always good when you still remain good friends with your ex-loves. ^^

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: