Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Web space, Developing a web site looking for assistance
broughtlow
post Jan 7 2009, 03:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 704,196

Hey! My name is Josh. I'm a beginner, still in college. However, I could not wait to get my own web site. Anywho, I haven't done much with it. It's just been sittin' there for about a year. It's a flash based site (imagevue) but has some really cool features! I'm looking to get serious about it now and would love to collaborate with some designers. I can offer you webspace - a partnership. Let's get together and pump it up! Love to work with ya'll here at createblog cause the best designers 've seen are here. You'll have to forgive me if I seem scatter brained and unclear right now, I been messin with photoshop and dreamweaver for the past 8 hours (day off). Anywho, check out the sight to see what can be done. http://www.rippedfromtime.com/. Anyone familiar with imagevue? You can (as webmaster) upload mp3s in zip files for download, text documents ( great for making layouts available) Photos (wich I have alot of ) and on and on. Well, check it out and contact me. It would definately be an awesome way to showcase designs. Lets make it happen createbloggers!

Maccabee
post Jan 13 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 593,382

Cool site :) Welcome to cB!

brandmantra
post Jan 15 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No: 702,981

wow that's a cool site. great job as a beginner. clap.gif

manny-the-dino
post Jan 15 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #4

Group: Administrator
Member No: 498,468

Moved to Showcase Booth

Hey there Josh. wave.gif Your site is pretty cool. I love the Flash. The only thing I would recommend is using colors that match because the yellow font color doesn't really go with the blue background you have. But other than that, it's cool! And I really like the image you used of the girl (or guy) on the beach. Good job. flowers.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: