sex, 7th grade
mzbbc
post Nov 28 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #26

you`re undeniable

Group: Member
Member No: 283,828

QUOTE(Hiphop d[-_-)
b,Nov 28 2005, 12:20 AM]I disagree with the only cos you're in 7th grade that boys wont start anything. In my area at least, 7 graders are very experienced kids from the streets they grew up on, and could very well force girls to have sex. I was almost raped in 7 grade, by a friend of a friend. It was afterschool during a soccermatch and everyone was out in the field and i was alone at my locker a far ways away and so he proceeded to try and make me have sex with him, but i got away.
I was molested and almost raped again in 8 grade, by my boyfriend, thank god in both those situations i managed to get away.

bella... i am so sorry. that sounds so awful i don't even know what to say.
i'm so glad you got away from those assholes. some guys can be such f**king assholes, it scares me.

seremela_culnamo
post Nov 28 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #27

Member No: 49,692

A guy has never done anything like that to me.

If it's from random messages from online community sites, I just totally ignore them and block them =D Whereas if it's my online friends or something, they don't even even try. They know I'm not like that and so forth. If they do, - click delete.

Real life, nobody has done that either. I hate it when guys think they are all that and such. But yea. Once at Wonderland, some really hot guy was sitting with his friends. My friends, Michelle, Jonathan and Jason were walking, and the dude comes out of nowhere, spreads out his arms and comes up to me and tells me to give him a hug. I was like "o.O" and even though he was hot, no way. What if he smells? Lol. Just kidding.

But yea. If some guy was that rude to me, regardless of whether or not he's hot, I probably wouldn't slapped him. Haha. But all my guy friends know that I will never let them get away from these things, so yea. Especially when it might result in ignoring them. & that, I can do very well. Except the fact that it doesn't usually last too long if they beg for forgiveness =P

aznxdreamer
post Nov 28 2005, 06:51 PM
Post #28

to hell with you

Member No: 16,506

you shoulda been like "OKAy!" then send a fat male friend there.

*iNyCxShoRT*
post Nov 28 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #29

I doubt he's gonna do anything. 7th - 8th grade. Nothing too bad could happen. Especially something like rape. stubborn.gif He needs to grow up. Wait...is he one of those "bad" boys _unsure.gif because that's a different story. Those people are crazy. Well I agree with the others, I think you should just try to ignore him. At this age, I don't think he means it when he says "sex". Perverseness. Hopefully it'll wear off when he gets older _dry.gif

PS-Bella: I am so sorry to hear that cry.gif thank God you're alright.

jEllyBeaNs
post Nov 28 2005, 08:18 PM
Post #30

Jus Sweet Chocolate

Member No: 216,959

^ yea, same here, and to me that whole conversation seemed FaKe.

-plUs that kid was probably joKing.:/

Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Nov 28 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #31

Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 103,202

Maia&Jane - Aww. Its okay. Dont feel sorry for me. Im strong :) Stay smiling, never let them see you frown.

Mikael
post Nov 29 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #32

Group: Duplicate
Member No: 308,469

do you have an older brother, or an older male friend who resembles an older brother that knows the art of the 'Drop Kicking to the Face'. If that was my sister, I'd find out one way or another, and I'd drop kick her whole school. In fact, this reminds me, im gonna check my sisters xanga in a bit. If i were you, I'd save AIM chat, and then show it to the people who you think can make a difference. Do it wisely. As some might think youre making it up. Show it to people you can really trust. and then let the drop kicking begin.

lilxroxy
post Nov 29 2005, 09:06 AM
Post #33

because i'm worth it

Member No: 24,643

tell him to get a life and he's not gnna get what he wants all the time. and he shud stop threatening. gentlemen don't pressure people to do stuff..

Nicolatofu
post Nov 29 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #34

Group: Official Member
Member No: 47,064

He's just a regular boy most likely beginning the stage of puberty which causes raging hormones and sexual needs to increase. Seems like he's looking for an easy girl to fulfill those needs.

Tell him how it is. You aren't going to have sex with him and if you don't want to kiss him, then tell him you aren't interested in doing either. If you leave him thinking he's got a chance in getting something, then he might not leave you alone.

theflashxmwc
post Nov 29 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #35

Member No: 303,720

That guy is a dumbass. Most girls are willing to give sex....granted they are old enough...but you have to start of slow. I'm not being a pervert myself, that's just how it works- guys are just more ready and girls have to be romanced first. Anyway, I think that most girls call guys that aren't hot perverts if they hit on them, but then- automatically-if a hot guy hits on them then it's ok ( I'm talking normal hit on here). So if you know he's probably a jerk and everyone tells him he's hot and boosts his ego, then I guess that's what you should expect from guys like that...

dahding
post Nov 29 2005, 09:28 PM
Post #36

whaaaaaaat?

Member No: 16,660

QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Nov 27 2005, 9:13 PM)
Totally suck penis!!!11!!!eleventy!!!

the immortal words of rachel <3.

yeah, guys tend be perverted *expletives* around the start of puberty. he probably thinks that since he's "attractive", he can have his way with girls. what a douche.

BOLIN_Vee
post Nov 30 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #37

Member No: 239,555

hey guys thnx for the advise.

well i dont think hes gonna rape me either...he did't say "i know were u live" because he was gonna rape me, he'd probly just egg my house knowing him. but yesterday, his friend got my sn and he was like:
bumboy: i like bjs
bolin: good 4 u
bumboy: will u give me one
bolin: hell no
bumboy: damn ok bye

MANNNNN THAT STUFF IS SO ANNOYING!!

but no...the "sexually active" (haha) guy isn't gonna rape me, because alot of his guyfriends are my guyfriends, and they would kick his ass.

this guy thinks hes such a badass cause my friend after hearing what happend, she made up a sn and she was talking to him, and they were like :

friend: ELLO POPPPET!!
him: who the f**k are you?
friend: ehh...hmmm i dunno
him: get away from me
friend: depends on the weather
him: YOUR A FAGGOT YOUR A FAGGOT YOUR A FAGGIOTT YOUR A FAGGOT!!
friend: you spelled faggot wrong
friend: the 3rd time
him: dont talk to me hoe
friend: but....i love you
him: u do really? whos this?
friend: SOMEBODY YOU'LL NEVER GET!!! INFACT! YOULL NEVER GET ANY GIRL IN YOUR LIFE....FAGGOT!
him: u little bitch hoe get the f**k away from me
friend: love u too.

hahaha i laughed she pasted that convo to me

steezahh
post Nov 30 2005, 09:06 PM
Post #38

"my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana"

Member No: 70,049

wow a lot of guys are like that, but just ignore the fact, try becoming friends with him, you know hes just desperate and wants some, cause maybe people he knows are bragging about it. [read it in a book! :)] so yeah. dont be afraid. just cuss him out if he starts bein` "unfriendly".

EyeOfTheTiger5
post Dec 1 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #39

Member No: 54,446

If you're really worried, play it the guy-way; be STRAIGHTFORWARD.

What does that mean? Tell him to f**k off. He should get the picture. Don't say anything good about him if he's in that kind of mood or he'll blow his own ego up. Saying he was hot definitely egged him on :\

vash1530
post Dec 1 2005, 03:02 AM
Post #40

Cockadoodledoo Mother Fcuka!!!

Member No: 296,088

damn i know mad ppl lkie that
whatch out for them they get pissed usually when they dont get what they want

topsyturvy
post Dec 1 2005, 10:27 AM
Post #41

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

QUOTE(jooleeah @ Nov 29 2005, 3:33 AM)
Honestly, both of you sound pretty immature to me.

Sorry i have to agree. The pasted convos aren't much help.

blackxpearl
post Dec 1 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #42

Oreo Nazi >=)

Member No: 281,794

I agree with teesa and what age is 7th grade?

teeblue
post Dec 1 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #43

Member No: 310,591

Girls who are straightforth and frank are hot! Be up front with it. Stay away from jerks. There are plenty of hot guys out there for you. I don't agree that most hot guys are jerks. It is how they are raised.

NyCaZnShOrtAii
post Dec 2 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #44

i've given everything ...

Member No: 30,912

lol people like him mess up the boy reputation =[

twistedxmindz
post Dec 2 2005, 05:06 PM
Post #45

Member No: 2,724

QUOTE(BOLIN_Vee @ Nov 30 2005, 8:59 PM)
hey guys thnx for the advise.
well i dont think hes gonna rape me either...he did't say "i know were u live" because he was gonna rape me, he'd probly just egg my house knowing him.  but yesterday, his friend got my sn and he was like:
bumboy: i like bjs
bolin: good 4 u
bumboy: will u give me one
bolin: hell no
bumboy: damn ok bye

MANNNNN THAT STUFF IS SO ANNOYING!! 

but no...the "sexually active" (haha) guy isn't gonna rape me, because alot of his guyfriends are my guyfriends, and they would kick his ass.

this guy thinks hes such a badass cause my friend after hearing what happend, she made up a sn and she was talking to him, and they were like :

friend: ELLO POPPPET!!
him: who the f**k are you?
friend: ehh...hmmm i dunno
him: get away from me
friend: depends on the weather
him: YOUR A FAGGOT YOUR A FAGGOT YOUR A FAGGIOTT YOUR A FAGGOT!!
friend: you spelled faggot wrong
friend: the 3rd time
him: dont talk to me hoe
friend: but....i love you
him: u do really? whos this?
friend: SOMEBODY YOU'LL NEVER GET!!! INFACT! YOULL NEVER GET ANY GIRL IN YOUR LIFE....FAGGOT!
him: u little bitch hoe get the f**k away from me
friend: love u too.
hahaha i laughed she pasted that convo to me

that was a funny convo, but um anyways, js stay away from him, cause you never know if they are kidding when they're online and stuffs cause i kid a lot online, it's likee fake to me.

iDecay
post Dec 3 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #46

Pocketful of Sunshine

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 289,004

Are you both 7th graders? Wow.. most of the 7th graders at my school are totally not like that.. or at least I don't think they are.. mellow.gif EHH, that guy is a jerk. Just ignore him.

LiLCUTiEFR0MDAYA...
post Dec 10 2005, 12:35 PM
Post #47

HIS PRINCESS & HIS BABYGURL

Member No: 308,547

just ignore him. and dont let him pressaure u. dont do ANYTHIN u dun wanna do. uLL regret it maybe later

*Programmer*
post Dec 10 2005, 12:41 PM
Post #48

and there goes..the reason why good guys...have a hard time finding girls..cause most have been victimized by some loser..and don;t trust anyone....gotta hate that crap...

uLoVeMikeRoch
post Dec 10 2005, 05:16 PM
Post #49

Wow, i dont know whats going on...

Member No: 10,977

QUOTE(BOLIN_Vee @ Nov 27 2005, 7:47 PM)
uuhhh ok i think boys r perverts.....not all but....the hot ones that i know.

gso one day me and my friend were at this place were like everyone from 5 diff schools come and hang out, and we were just drinking water and stuff and then these uys that we knew....about...6 of them sat with us.  2 of them go to me and my friends camp and i thought that this guy was really HOT.  he goes to my camp so i've known him.  he was walking around with his shirt off because he had been swimming, and he had like a 12 pack or somthing it was crazy.

ok that was sorta the background of the story kinda i guess...

ok so like 2 nights after....wich was.....2 nights AGO, i was talking to him on AIM, and i was like
me: heyyyy!
him: wuts up
him: dude did u see me abbs?
me: uhhhh....yeah?
him: is this veronica?
me:yeah
him: you wanna...hook up sometime?
me: u mean...
him: sex?
me: no way!
him: you know u wanna!!
me: NO!
him: fine then....make out?
me: uhhh....i dont care your like the hottest guy i've ever met, so that could happen i guess.....but after u asking me to have sex with u i might have to THINK about that one.
him:  u better
me:  i dont have to
him: f**k making out...u suck d**k
me:  what the hell?
him:  i know you do
me:  well i know you smoke i saw u with ***
him: HEY....YOU DO NOT WANNA PICK A FIGHT WITH ME i know were u live
me:  ok great
him: ok lets hook up tommarow meet me at JMH at 2
me:  no i hate you
him:  u said i was hot
me:  u still are but ur sick
him:  lezbian
IT SUCKS HOW THE HOTT GUYS HAVE TO BE SUCH PERVERTS!!
i cant wait till the boys in my grade GROW UP!
i go to JMH like everyday and i'm so scared i'm gonna see him there and hes gonna like start hitting on me and i hate him and hes like friends with everyone i know.....WHAT DO I DO IF I SEE HIM AGAIN? do i just wave and pretend nothing happend? or do i have to....kill him...haha jk. i dunno help me!

Ah, pre-pubecent kids are always magical aren't they?
I bet by next year, this is going to turn into. "I CAanNoT get enugh of himLOLZORS!!!111"
The solution to this dilema?
Well first the that guy has to realize that, he's not going to get anything. He might think he's cool. But in reality, he's a dumbf**k.
And as for you, I can't way to see what happens in the future, especially after the timely experience that every person loves.

Also, if you don't wanna see him again, well you could avoid him. Go somewhere else to hang. Or go on the prowl. Go up to him when your in a big crowd of people, like after school is over and there are lots of people in the halls, or at the mall. Go up to him and scream, "NO I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU!!1111oneoneoneoneonne.", and kick him where the sun don't shine as hard as you can. Then leave. With friends. After they all laugh at him.

*mishyerr*
post Dec 11 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #50

that guy has to got to be the most immature, insensitive, rudest male i've ever heard of. in my life.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: