Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Reply to this topicStart new topic
layout update! (again)
batman
post May 18 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 696,018

ok so i changed a bunch of stuff... those who remember what it was right before this recent change... better? worse? any suggestions? changes?

be as harsh as you need to be.

http://art.exklamity.net

synapse
post May 18 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #2

Live long and prosper.

Member No: 514,926

i liked the nav better before. It was simpler. I don't think you should have all the categories on the nav. just the 4 main ones, then after the user clicks on 1 of them, they get the choices.

brooklyneast05
post May 18 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #3

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

i'm confused about these random people silhouettes, how does that tie in or what made you choose to use them

batman
post May 18 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Member No: 696,018

^ they don't really tie into anything =/ idk why i chose them. i guess i thought it was boring and thought maybe if i had a bunch of people silhouettes playing around my layout it'd make it more interesting, but i guess it just made it busy and didnt make a lot of sense.

i really need to get over making boring layouts -_-

and i'm at a loss about the header/nav thing. first people tell me its obvious they're links, then people tell me it's not obvious that they're links and to get rid of them, and idk. i think i'm scrapping this layout and starting from scratch. i need a theme, an idea, something. blah.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: