4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
rice rockets
anybody interested in rice rockets?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 45
Guests cannot vote 
lilJdawg
post Jan 21 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 30,336

Fer'sure i am. I want a acura intergra, blue, red, or white & fix it up with a spoiler & body kit. cool.gif

EddieV
post Jan 22 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #2

cB Assassin

Group: Official Member
Member No: 7,672

i so hate them...

Nicolatofu
post Jan 22 2005, 11:21 AM
Post #3

Group: Official Member
Member No: 47,064

Could I get a picture? I'm not quite sure what they are....

xGlovex
post Jan 23 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #4

WANTED..for sexyness

Member No: 77,290

i hate themm...well i dont even no what they r lol

HongKongDong
post Jan 23 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #5

Holla if ya hate me

Member No: 80,819

Rice Rockets=Imports

I love 'em. Honda Civic Si Type-R Yeah!

*wind&fire*
post Jan 28 2005, 06:15 AM
Post #6

^ im saving up for a Civic!!!!

auroradude
post Jan 28 2005, 03:45 PM
Post #7

Member No: 89,663

Nope. Actually my Olds is an Import Killer. Some of these kids ill tell ya...they never see it comin...me smoking them that is.

One thing i like is when a young person in a 4 cylinder honda will rev their engines at a stoplight and i know that I have a high-performance V8 under the hood and could own their ass any day. I rev it too of course, and the people will just stare.

ikayto
post Jan 30 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #8

Assistant Manager of Personal

Member No: 26,922

lmao auoradude you want box with a subaru wrx sti 300hp that gets more mileage than you any day

or a stock integra type-r that can run 14s on a quarter mile

i dont consider ALL imports RICE ROCKETS; only the ones with ugly spoilers and weird ass body kits.

stop being ignorant people it's just sad

auroradude
post Jan 30 2005, 07:03 PM
Post #9

F Subaru. Subarus are so goddamn ugly. F mileage, i dont give 1 shit about mileage. I get about 11mpg on 93 octane, but i dont drive my car much and when i do, its pedal-to-the-medal out of every stoplight

ikayto
post Jan 30 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(auroradude @ Jan 30 2005, 5:03 PM)
F Subaru. Subarus are so goddamn ugly.  F mileage, i dont give 1 shit about mileage. I get about 11mpg on 93 octane, but i dont drive my car much and when i do, its pedal-to-the-medal out of every stoplight

that's right F subarus' because you know you're ass would get eaten alive by one.

unlike your car subaru's wrx sti's body was built for speed; not for senior citizens.

*kryogenix*
post Jan 30 2005, 07:46 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Jan 23 2005, 4:41 PM)
Rice Rockets=Imports

I love 'em. Honda Civic Si Type-R Yeah!

technically, they're asian imports with exaggerated modifications. you wouldn't call a ferrari a rice rocket _smile.gif

F Subaru. Subarus are so goddamn ugly. F mileage, i dont give 1 shit about mileage. I get about 11mpg on 93 octane, but i dont drive my car much and when i do, its pedal-to-the-medal out of every stoplight

do you pay for your pwn gasoline?

auroradude
post Jan 30 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #12

Yes i do, ty. I pay for every modification, insurance and absolultely everything to do with my car. Yes this car was targeted for an older age group but it appeals great to me :) Also, if you ever get smacked in your light ass Subaru, especially high speed, you will most likely be severely injured and in a handicap your whole life, or not feel anything at all cause you will already be dead. Iif i ever get smacked, i have a hell of a lot more beef than yours does. 4000 pounds is heavy, but i also have a solid 275 FWHP Northstar V8. It has a sexy moan, I love it.

auroradude
post Jan 30 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(ikayto @ Jan 30 2005, 7:29 PM)
that's right F subarus' because you know you're ass would get eaten alive by one.

unlike your car subaru's wrx sti's body was built for speed; not for senior citizens.

Built for speed, Im glad. They should also build some safety into it, as if you ever smack that thing your ass is a goner. My car has a LOT of extra beef. I have smoked so many imports. I am not saying my car is a racecar, but it sure as hell hauls ass. Gonna haul even more ass once i get the throttle bodies. Thats gonna bring me up to 300HP

Not to mention my car's styling is more expressive than your ugly ass Subaru.

ikayto
post Jan 30 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(auroradude @ Jan 30 2005, 7:47 PM)
Built for speed, Im glad. They should also build some safety into it, as if you ever smack that thing your ass is a goner. My car has a LOT of extra beef. I have smoked so many imports. I am not saying my car is a racecar, but it sure as hell hauls ass. Gonna haul even more ass once i get the throttle bodies. Thats gonna bring me up to 300HP

Not to mention my car's styling is more expressive than your ugly ass Subaru.

correction subaru has a 4 star rating for passenger and driver's side impacts

-OWNED

auroradude
post Jan 30 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #15

That doesnt mean shit. Government crash tests these days are overrated. They said 3 star for the Aurora but a member of my club got smacked at 50mph in the passenger side from a Saturn SC1. Young Lady in saturn died at the hospital; Aurora survived with only 9400 in damage to a $36,000 car and no injuries to the driver. Your telling me your little 2-door coupe or compact 4-door rice burner is gonna brush that off? You would be dead and so would your beloved Subaru. Infact your little car would most likely burst to flames as the gas tank on some of those are right underneath the rear bumper.

My insurance is probably a f**k of a lot cheaper too. f**k subarus. They are ugly ass piecies of shit. Power doesnt matter in this case. Look at the Pontiac GTO. 400HP in a car that looks like an everyday Ford Taurus. Brilliant engineering and that is why nobody buys it.

In my case Powerful, Good looking and safe. The 3 most important elements in a car to me.

ikayto
post Jan 31 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #16

subaru wins in appearance because your car is so ugly that you yourself only post the front because you know the back is a big ass ugly circle.

Even the pace car looks retarded that's why it's a PACE CAR.

Your car is outgunned by a car with half it's cylinders and even looks more appealing. Who cares if your insurance is cheaper; insurance is always cheaper for crappy cars that have parts that go for cents.

LMAO YOUR BODY STYLING MORE EXPRESSIVE? WHERE ALL I SEE IS A SLAB WITH SOME HEADLIGHTS ahahahha

omg you make me laugh, all your car has are some lines in it's body other than it looks ilke a friggin melted piece of dog crap with a lump.

auroradude
post Jan 31 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #17

I like the back on my car. And Im gonna like it even more once the Razzi kit comes and Auto Truck Outfitters installs and paints it.

Btw, took you long enough to make that in photoshop? How bout posting a pic of your car, not someone elses. It is "nice" in lightest terms. I do not think any more of it than i would any other rice burner.

The Aurora you have in that picture is indeed a Grandmas car as it is bone stock. I have over 3 grand in upgrades on mine, including the $1,000 Razzi kit which i already paid for. Got a kick ass Rockford Fosgate component system with stage 2 sub and Kenwood amplifier as well. I also had it professionaly repainted and not by a "Maaco". It has the original Bordeaux Red tri-coat diamond finish thrown back on. Looks beautiful.

My car is not your "father's Oldsmobile" any longer. It has long since been.

And like i said, a 16 year old like you, who is probably not mature enough to handle a WRX or for that matter any car with 300 horses, will most likely speed and cause a majocrash with some bad injuries.

ikayto
post Jan 31 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #18

ha post a pic of my car?

i've seen 3 colors of your aurora so far

gold, silver, and the red one on ur avatar

which one is it mofo

p.s.: took me like 3 mins to make that photoshop i have better things to do then check this forum every 5 mins

auroradude
post Jan 31 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #19

Gold and silver are by far the worst colors on this car. I like either green, navy blue, red or black.

Mine is the red one, as seen in the pic.. I am sure you have a dig camera, why dont you go take a pic of your rice burner, or wait, that must be your alter ego. Sorry, cant keep up with all the bs. I do not care if you have one or not, maybe you will save your life and someone elses if you do not have it. For all i know, you may not even have a car or a driver's license. You may not be responsible enough for it? Who knows.

Goodnight, my friend.

whomps
post Jan 31 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #20

:hammer:

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 7,700

Whoa let's not get too cooked up here. But I want a nice.. car.. when I grow up. Uhm yeah a "rice rocket" if that's what you want to refer to it as.

*wind&fire*
post Feb 1 2005, 12:18 AM
Post #21

QUOTE(auroradude @ Jan 31 2005, 11:03 AM)
F Subaru. Subarus are so goddamn ugly.  F mileage, i dont give 1 shit about mileage. I get about 11mpg on 93 octane, but i dont drive my car much and when i do, its pedal-to-the-medal out of every stoplight

awww i love you... eff them all!

and skylines...

DaTru KataLYST
post Feb 1 2005, 12:18 PM
Post #22

白人看不懂 !!!!

Member No: 40,824

300mph??? and you're talking about how screwed a subaru is in a crash?

auroradude
post Feb 1 2005, 05:47 PM
Post #23

What the hell are you talking about? Not 300MPH. 300 Horsepower. Read the thread before you post

techniasymphony
post Feb 1 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #24

Member No: 68,879

QUOTE(ikayto @ Jan 31 2005, 12:13 AM)

subaru wins in appearance because your car is so ugly that you yourself only post the front because you know the back is a big ass ugly circle.

Even the pace car looks retarded that's why it's a PACE CAR.

Your car is outgunned by a car with half it's cylinders and even looks more appealing.  Who cares if your insurance is cheaper; insurance is always cheaper for crappy cars that have parts that go for cents.

LMAO YOUR BODY STYLING MORE EXPRESSIVE? WHERE ALL I SEE IS A SLAB WITH SOME HEADLIGHTS ahahahha

omg you make me laugh, all your car has are some lines in it's body other than it looks ilke a friggin melted piece of dog crap with a lump.

The Subaru definitely looks better. But that's my opinion. I wanted that car but it was over my limit. My dad only lets me buy my first car only if it is lesser than 20,000 dollars. The WRX was like 36,000 + even for the older models.

That other car I dunno, it looks like an "old people's" car. The Subaru wins for me.

auroradude
post Feb 1 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #25

I paid 4 grand for this car. Dumped over 3500 in repairs the first week i had it. Split radiator, water pump, ABS actuator pump, air shock compressor, brake lines, a ton of crap. Then add 3000 in upgrades, hehe. I love the car. Its a lot of fun and it is loaded with luxury features that even some compact cars today dont have standard. Including A/C, steering wheel radio/AC controls, leather seats, power front seats and power lumbar, heated outside mirrors, heated seats, electrochromic rearview mirror with compass,

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: