3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
hitting girls, .
tmauze
post May 12 2005, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 116,565

i'm not sure about ya'll, but a lot of guys at my school hit girls. not like violently, just playfully i guess. what's with that?! i'm a wuss and it really hurts sad.gif not to mention what reaction do ya'll expect??

vampireduster
post May 12 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #2

Grrrrrrr

Member No: 123,696

we do that at mine. One time my friend Alex gave me a huge bruise on my shoulder. It took two weeks to heal up

fameONE
post May 12 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #3

^_^

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 91,466

Even in a playful manner its wrong. It subconciously encourages that type of behavior in a serious situation.

HoodieObsessed
post May 13 2005, 02:35 AM
Post #4

^-^

Member No: 107,668

omg, I competely agree, I'm really big wuss, I hate getting poked or hit even if it's light, I just like start crying, it's so embarrising..but it really hurts me cry.gif cry.gif

...boo, I'm so pathetic...

once I was at my friends house and she was tugging my hair when we were sitting down next to each other..and she seriusly had ALL my hair in her hands and was jsut lighly tugging it and I got all teary and started crying and she's like "omg, I'm so sorry, i I ddin't mean to hurt you etc." an dlets go of my hair I'm like "no no, it didn't hurt, I'm jsut a cry baby *sob* I'm fien really"

and I was fine!! I'm jstu such a damn cry baby pinch.gif

just don't hurt me plz?

thx

T_R_G
post May 13 2005, 02:41 AM
Post #5

Member No: 132,296

man wtf
it aint fair
you girls wanted to be treated equally
its not really being an equal exchange if you choose what you want to be equal like and what not to be...

iliang86
post May 13 2005, 05:12 AM
Post #6

Member No: 117,662

ive never hit a girl in my life...haha dont intend to either

whomps
post May 13 2005, 05:50 AM
Post #7

:hammer:

Member No: 7,700

There's this guy at my school who does. Once he hit me, I was like "Wow wth are you gay?" Then I punched him back. Really hard. I don't hit guys (nonplayfully).. so they shouldn't hit me.
But seriously.. I don't really get that mad if they're trying to hit me playfully, but if it hurts I'll be like "WTF" and then smack them. Because it takes a lot to hurt me.

fameONE
post May 13 2005, 07:32 AM
Post #8

^_^

Member No: 91,466

QUOTE(T_R_G @ May 13 2005, 1:41 AM)
man wtf
it aint fair
you girls wanted to be treated equally
its not really being an equal exchange if you choose what you want to be equal like and what not to be...

Your logic is misguided and ignorant... douchebag. mad.gif

*paul murphy*
post May 13 2005, 10:49 AM
Post #9

Ugh, don't get me started

FoOd
post May 13 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #10

Member No: 101,212

It's all fun in games until someone gets hurt. mellow.gif

Nothing has happened in my schoool, or towards me.... yet. mellow.gif

mouse_3k
post May 13 2005, 11:01 AM
Post #11

Blasian, Asian, INVASION!

Group: Official Member
Member No: 16,769

I hate it when I playfully hit guys and they dont playfully hit me back. Just because iom a girl dont mean u can treat me like a little pussycat...I want to be treated equal since im a tomboy, I dont care if I get hit, Ill just hit you back.

cutelilmonkie930
post May 13 2005, 11:10 AM
Post #12

Luvd 4 hoo I aM

Member No: 124,082

guyz kan hit me playfulli...but not hard....n i dont care bout equallity...u jus kant push grlz around..

xMayleex
post May 13 2005, 11:15 AM
Post #13

The windmills of your mind ..

Member No: 83,699

If a boy hits me, i will hit him back, i dont care lol. I was walking home today and this boy was kicking this girl and she was crying. It was pretty sad, i dont like boys hitting girls.

Eryi
post May 13 2005, 01:09 PM
Post #14

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 77,305

Theres different meanings to 'hitting' on girls. Like going out with them or doing it. I guess its just a guys thing and it's a new kind of vocabulary for them, me personally don't use it.

AngryBaby
post May 13 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #15

L!ckitySplit

Member No: 129,329

QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ May 12 2005, 10:42 PM)
Even in a playful manner its wrong. It subconciously encourages that type of behavior in a serious situation.

are u syaing like even in playful manner like really soft its wrong? huh.gif

But i can never hit a girl hard it would just not feel right ya know?

once this WANTED me to hit her as hard as i can in the arm.
i was like no, im not gonna do that to u.
and she was like aw, and gave me a hug. happy.gif

JustAnotherTeena...
post May 13 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #16

-Officially Insane-

Member No: 117,293

Some people (like my friend) have low pain tolerence. It doesn't take much to hurt them, & it hurts more. It's nothing to be ashamed of, & it doesn't make you a wuss. It's not your fault. Other people (like me), have high pain tolerence. Which is the exact opposite. It can't be helped, it's just life.

Personally, I don't care if a guy playhits me. I'd hit 'em back. shifty.gif It's fun to me. I'm kinda a girly tomboy if that makes any sense huh.gif Heh. I act like a tomboy sometimes. I hang with guys, I'm tough, I enjoy throwing a football around, etc. But I'm definatly girly most of the time too. Eh, I guess I'm weird or something, w/e.

shortiiex
post May 13 2005, 02:03 PM
Post #17

Group: Official Member
Member No: 52,702

in my school guys all hits girl's boobs are ass

someflipguy
post May 13 2005, 02:40 PM
Post #18

I can't believe its not "Ryan"

Member No: 21,368

"open chest" *runs away* haha

well anyways, don't take it to serious, sometimes guys are just dorks live with it. Can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.

appleandcherry
post May 13 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #19

Member No: 138,553

Okay

The way i see things is that the idea that Boys can't hit girls is kind of getting out of hand.

At school i tend to see Girls hit boys ( not play) 1/10 times cause they just feel like it - its happend to me many-a-time. The reason they do this is because of the idea that they have in thier head. That idea is : " ha i can hit him and he cant hit me back" .

I don't agree with this at all, if i girl hits me i will hit her back - its not because im "gay" or what ever people say you are when you hit a girl.
Its because i belive that it is totaly unfair that girls seem to be able to get away with things that us boys can't.

now, most likly the following posts are going to be quite harsh on-reply to this but just think about it.

Remember im not saying i hit girs because i feel like it, i hit them when they eaither start annoing me to such a level or they hit me in the first place ( proberbly becuase i annoyed them) but thats not the point - All i want to get through is that because of this rule that society seems to have made, girls think they can go around hitting boys and wont get hit back.

There are several girls in my year/grade that are very lucky because they are girls, but im not putting up with them walking all over me.

All you need is a "soft" punch on their shoulder and that should make them realise that hitting boys for the sake of it isn't fun. ( Soft as we boys call soft but not hard - as a few posts have shown on here, that girls have a low pain tolerance.)

Im sure there is a few of you who agree with me and more then a few that don't. Only reason being , is that its today's society rule.

Tell me what u think?

M3nAc3

MrElsewhere
post May 13 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #20

Change Gon Come

Member No: 18,822

i poke more than i playfully hit. but i do playfully hit. harming a girl is wrong in my book, unless its a life and death kinda situation.

appleandcherry
post May 13 2005, 05:20 PM
Post #21

Yes - im with you there

i would never "harm" a girl as such , but I make sure she knows not to do that again.

M3nac3

maia_dc
post May 13 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #22

it's our chemistry

Member No: 21,775

I think it's stupid if a girl wants to be "hit back."
Because the fact remains that men's bodies are just stronger than women's bodies. It's that simple. Sure, there are exceptions- boys who are weaker, and girls who are stronger- but men's bodies are built for strength, and women's for endurance. If a guy was to go all out on a girl, chances are he would seriously hurt her.

And hitting playfully back is pointless. Be a gentleman.

Anyway, girls shouldn't even hit guys. It's just like, wtf? If you don't want him to hit you back DON'T HIT HIM AT ALL. But usually girls only hit guys if the guys are asking for it. Seems like a lot of guys I know just like the attention.

appleandcherry
post May 13 2005, 07:09 PM
Post #23

Get me upto date quickly -

...if girl want to be "hit back."

who said anything about the girl wanting to be hit back?
Unless ive totaly missunderstood what your trying to say...?

M3nAc3

maia_dc
post May 13 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #24

it's our chemistry

Member No: 21,775

^I think you have misunderstood me. I wasn't posting my reply in response to anything you said. I was just making my own private point about girls who say they want to be "hit back" and "treated equally" when they hit guys.

Maybe I should have made that more clear...?

*SimplePlan_Luvr*
post May 13 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #25

Hmm I hit n kick guyz crz' it doesnt hurt them lol I hit/kick lik a wimp lol hehe I even get 2 kick them where it hurts lol yeah below da belt happy.gif but it doesnt hurt them _dry.gif Does it hurts if guy get kicked below da belt huh.gif da guy I kicked even seemed hurt or cried b4 I guess I REALLY do kick lik a wimp. Poor mee

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: