Reply to this topicStart new topic
Choir Class vs. Drama, i need your opinion ASAP
Which Class is Best?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
Joss-eh-lime
post Sep 23 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #1

tell me more.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 35,640

So I find today that i need one more semester of a fine art because I only took one semester freshman year. This means having a full schedule, when so far I've had only 5 classes. I have two choices

1. I take Choir all year with a young, new teacher. We will learn to sing, read music, and will perform at football games and rallies.
2. Take Drama second semester only, with a notoriously bossy teacher where we will do improv & group projects.

which would you choose (think like a senior in high school)

Smarmosaur
post Sep 23 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #2

AKA RockIt Studios

Member No: 421,809

choir, without a doubt.
if you like listening to music or singing at all, any sort of majorly musical class will definitely make you appreciate it all the more.

Joss-eh-lime
post Sep 23 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #3

tell me more.

Member No: 35,640

the problem is that i'd rather not have a full schedule the entire year. plus performing at rallies & football games will make super nervous.
but i really do like music & singing. not that im any good...

berrypop90
post Sep 23 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #4

Jooleeah <3

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 662,481

Chorus ftw! I was in chorus from grades 4-12 and had some really good times. The good thing about singing in a group is that you don't have to be on stage alone or worry about messing up any lines. Plus, depending on the school/teacher, you get out of class to go perform. ;] My friend switched from drama to chorus and she had a much better senior year because of it. If you like music and singing, then go for it!

Gigi
post Sep 23 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #5

in a matter of time

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 191,357

OMG definitely Choir. My own personal preference though...I would definitely prefer to sing than act. If you like singing, Choir will be something to look forward to, despite having it for the whole year. It seems like a slack course anyway.

Plus I'm a self-proclaimed band geek. I'm sure Choir isn't much different.

I'm just thinking about...improv. And group projects. Possibly the two things I hate the most. And a bossy teacher. This one is a no brainer, at least for me.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: