Reply to this topicStart new topic
who can help me, need advice
jEllyBeaNs
post Dec 6 2005, 12:39 AM
Post #1

Jus Sweet Chocolate

Group: Member
Member No: 216,959

well there's this kid i like...and we flirt with eachother all the time. i've known him for about 4years, and i've had a crush on since then. so one day in spanish class he is flirting with me, and of course i flirt back. then these girls look at us and say are u guys going out im like no, then there like well u two will make a cute couple. then he looks at me and smiles. then later on that day, i kinDa figured that he kinda liked me, so i got enough courage and asked him if he would ever get with me, he was like yes, then i was like are u serious, then he was like yes im serious. so then the next day he gives me this riNg, saying he loves me and stuff and says im his wife ( but i kno he's just plaYing around). so now im thinking he likes me, but he has never actually said that he liked me. so today i ask him if he was looking for a gf, but he says not really...kindof.

so my question is what should i do, and is he giving me clues that he likes me or something or is he just flirting? im kiNda confused. i mean i dont wanna just straight out ask him if he likes me....or should i? cuz he said that he would get with me, but wut should i do? HELP!

sadolakced acid
post Dec 6 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #2

dripping destruction

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 21,929

really, there's not enough to go on there.

you have to judge by how he acts with other girls, as well as subtle body language, etc. and that never resolves to clarity.

my suggestion: if you're willing, wait it out. he'll tell you when he's ready. if you want to, ask him straight up if he likes you.

_sarcastic_
post Dec 6 2005, 06:31 AM
Post #3

<3

Member No: 64,493

maybe he does like you, but is just too shy to tell you straight out. you could just wait and see whether he drops more hints of him liking you or better yet ask him yourself. that's the fastest way you're going to find out

x3Death.By.Knife...
post Dec 6 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #4

Pretty Rad

Member No: 202,955

Just ask him.. be like 'Do you like me, or are you just joking? Because, I have to know'

Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Dec 6 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #5

Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 103,202

Ask him out. Hes already told you he would get with you. And even if he said hes not really looking for a girlfriend, he would probably reconsider since he said hed get with you.

mzbbc
post Dec 6 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #6

you`re undeniable

Member No: 283,828

i think he seems like he's a really flirtatious person in general, but he said he would get with you so he must like you. maybe he just meant that he didn't want a serious relationship... but that he would still go out with you? mellow.gif

jEllyBeaNs
post Dec 7 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #7

Jus Sweet Chocolate

QUOTE(mzbbc @ Dec 6 2005, 11:07 PM)
i think he seems like he's a really flirtatious person in general, but he said he would get with you so he must like you. maybe he just meant that he didn't want a serious relationship... but that he would still go out with you? mellow.gif

^yea, thats wut im confused about. he said he would get with me, but he's kinda looking for a girlfriend, but not really. huh.gif

topsyturvy
post Dec 8 2005, 07:36 AM
Post #8

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

^ I don't get that. Does he or does he not want a girlfriend? If he "doesn't really", then why would he want to get with you?

He sounds kind of immature (or desperate) for a start, telling you he loves you and appointing you his wife. Now, this could be a way of his flirting, though.

I think he's interested. But wait for him to make the first move.

NgocQuyen
post Dec 8 2005, 10:47 AM
Post #9

c[:

Member No: 2,876

lols wow...if a guy told me he would definately go out with me then i would freaking ask him straight up if he liked me...i personally think he does. i mean what kind of guy does that just to mess with you? lols i would definately take some chances at this point _smile.gif

jEllyBeaNs
post Dec 8 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #10

Jus Sweet Chocolate

^i dont kno how to ask a guy out, i would feel weird. :/

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: