Aw, cuuutee _smile.gif

datgurlnanci3
post Jul 19 2005, 03:41 AM
Post #77

amame por quien estoy.

Group: Member
Member No: 20,873

Aww, lol. Thats sweet.
What's cuter is some of the guys' replies.
But in real life, some of those all really just depend.

redpeony
post Jul 19 2005, 03:44 AM
Post #78

Member No: 17,767

15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.

33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.

35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

Haha, those are cute.

*anubis*
post Jul 19 2005, 04:30 AM
Post #79

QUOTE(Evil_One1 @ Jun 3 2005, 5:52 PM)
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.

25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.

those are the three that are like right on for me happy.gif

kenji9592
post Jul 19 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #80

Member No: 177,889

like i said on the 31 things to know about women it can be the same for guys depends on the indavidual take me for example there are things in both the lists that ring true for me maybe its because im bi but the way i see it, it makes no diffrence.

*suddenly she*
post Jul 19 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #81

THAT EXPLAINS IT. cry.gif
i'm kidding. but i have reason to believe that's not true! rolleyes.gif

whistling.gif

pyrochick19770
post Jul 19 2005, 02:31 PM
Post #82

All I want for Christmas is an Underground Band.

Member No: 4,797

HaHa. This is so cute. <3

CrazayChristian
post Jul 21 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #83

The Texan

Member No: 136,431

I came in here expecting to see a bunch of obvious crap everyone has seen.

I'm pleasantly proven wrong.

Basically all of this is right. Expecially the signs we give off when something is wrong. If we bring it up at all, we WANT you to pres on us to talk about it. If we look pissed or sad, and say it's nothing. Dammit, we want you to freakin get it out of us.

Yes, we're more emotional than you know it. Imagine bottling up pure hydrogen and then heating it up. That's alot of pressure and we might explode if we don't end up talking to someone.

Good work ^_-

-Joshua

Joss-eh-lime
post Jul 21 2005, 02:14 PM
Post #84

tell me more.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 35,640

that was really cute and helpful!

elaboratedream
post Aug 1 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #85

straight as a rainbow and twice as colorful

Member No: 112,415

lol, love this

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.

lmao, love that one and #49

*salcha*
post Aug 1 2005, 10:14 PM
Post #86

QUOTE(Evil_One1 @ Jun 3 2005, 6:52 PM)
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.

wub.gif

harmoniouskazoo
post Aug 1 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #87

Member No: 190,656

QUOTE(hiphop junkie @ Jun 3 2005, 10:16 PM)
that one sucks lol. i punch really really really hard and pracitcally all the guys i kno, know that. lol im f**ked xD hehe, buh` this is really good list. ive seen it before. thanks for posting [:

If this one is true, then why does this one girl I know practically beat guys up, and they all adore her?

harmoniouskazoo
post Aug 1 2005, 10:28 PM
Post #88

Member No: 190,656

QUOTE(wonders79 @ Aug 1 2005, 11:14 PM)
wub.gif

This one's confusing: one of my guy friends, backstage before a chorus concert looked at me and said, "That dress is beautiful." Was he hitting on me, or does he just really like fashion? lol... blink.gif

rockandload
post Aug 2 2005, 05:21 AM
Post #89

Member No: 190,899

First off im a guy..
Second off, as much as i guess i should hate to admit it, i dont. A lot of those things are true.
Especially the being the only guy you want them to talk to, and that you think about the girl you really like when you go to sleep, and using the word beautiful instead of hot.
This is all such a bitch to think about though, argh.. i hate girl problems :(
But it is still very true.

Sorry if you guys feel like im invading! i dont even remember how i came upon this board =X sorrrry

ag3nt_sm17h
post Aug 2 2005, 06:18 AM
Post #90

They Set Us Up With The Bomb

Member No: 166,761

every last part of that is true... for me anyways, except the makeup one... I don't really dig makeup, if she's bautiful, don't make yourself more beautiful. Natural beauty is the best beauty....

breakingdawn
post Aug 2 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #91

Lauren :D

Member No: 176,997

niiiice. cool.gif

aznxdreamer
post Aug 2 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #92

to hell with you

Member No: 16,506

wow..as i was going down that list i was just thinking "check....check...check.." haha. yeah, cute and i think its pretty true, so its gonna help me. hah.

ldy_kari
post Aug 3 2005, 02:51 AM
Post #93

Ima [proud] brunette! Got a problem w. it? i dont kare!

Member No: 171,502

7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
i do that alot, talk to my guy friends

8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
har, har. too bad i have lots of guys friends nowadays xP

9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
Yea my bf did @_@

10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
whoopsie daisies

11. Guys get jealous easily.
o_o
eep...im stronger than some guys at school.....x.X

yellowgurl
post Aug 3 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #94

sunshiine

Member No: 20,360

I like it! Im gonna try to remember .. though ill prolly forget

seriouslynikki
post Aug 3 2005, 11:54 AM
Post #95

something more

Member No: 8,808

That is interesting to know! happy.gif biggrin.gif

B1gBrother
post Aug 16 2005, 05:40 PM
Post #96

Member No: 205,108

I read this same list on Myspace a few days ago. I disagree with a lot of it.

50 Things Women Got Wrong About Men

1. Guys hate sluts. Absolutely not. Most of us love it when a girl acts and dresses slutty. It means she'll put out later that night. A slut is not to be confused with a bitch, however.
2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" We say that, if at all, so we don't scare you off by asking you what we really want to right off the bat, "Hey, I wanna come over and visit between your sheets. :-D"
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about. Shyeah right. Maybe if she gave the guy a good time. We've got better things to worry about, like what needs to be done at work tomorrow.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes. This one gets a big thumbs down. We don't usually read instructions, so why do this?
5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. True, but for completely different reasons than you want to believe...
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him. The dumb guys will do anything and has to work hard at it, while the real guys know they should just kick back with their buddies and wait for the girl to come up to him. That puts him in control of the conversation.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Absolutely. We don't give a shit about any past relationships and we typically don't want to listen to your stories. Unless the ex might decide to come after the new guy with a knife, that's about the only time we would give a shit. A "rebound relationship" is just fine, but both parties need to know it's just a rebound.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to. Yeah, the clingy and un-self-assured kind do this. You can go ahead and talk to other guys, cuz we'll be talking to and banging other chicks.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved. With a good blowjob. The 10-15 minutes of silence is reminder enough that you love him.
10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend. Right. See ..7.
11. Guys get jealous easily. No, only when you give us a reason to be. Like sleeping with another guy in your boyfriend's bed!
12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think. We hide our emotions for a reason. Regular men are kinda like Vulcans - we suppress and control our emotions because it is advantageous to do so. Women don't have any control like that.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out. It's bad enough you women can't fuggin tell us right out when we do something wrong. You pull crap like this and we don't know what to think anymore.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like. Because most of us know that a woman has decided inside the first 5 minutes of meeting a guy whether or not she'll ever sleep with him. A man has to do everything he can not to screw that up if she has decided that she may sleep with him.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway. Come on, we let you wrap yourselves around our penises and our wallets. Isn't that enough?
16. Girls are guys' weaknesses. No. No. No! Vaginas are a guy's weakness. The rest of you is just part of the packaging.
17. Guys are very open about themselves. Hell no! We don't need to give you any extra information to slap us with in a future argument!
18. It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long. Hey, it takes two to tango. Women will give it up to a perfect stranger just as easily as a guy will. Trust, or lack thereof, is and never will be never an issue. Period.
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you, may end up being admired by your boyfriend. Yeah, because if Girl Numbr 1 doesn't put out, Girl Number 2 probably will!
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. Yeah, in the oh-so-rare opportunity you give us to actually get a word in edgewise. Most women never fugging shut up about the office politics, work gossip, "she's a whore" gossip, etc. We don't f**kin care about your day. Our day sucked too!
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. We tease women to lower their self esteem just a little bit more so they'll have sex even with us.
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships. We'll love you right up to the second you stop giving us sex. That part about us respecting you if you don't put out? It's a big lie.
23. Guys will brag about anything. Well, duh! What friggin rock did you just crawl out of?
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you. Beautiful? Puh-lease. If we use beautiful, it'll be part of a back-handed compliment.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant. We HAVE to think way too much because none of us ever f**kin understand what you really mean! When a guy says something, it has one meaning, sometimes 2. When a woman says it, it takes a whole volume of an encyclopedia to cover the possible meanings.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused. See Number 25. Girl-speak is such a bizarre subsect of English that few women, let alone any man, will ever understand it.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships. The only guys who would ever -want- to write a relationship book should be gay, first of all. The venerable Dr. John Gray is also not a real man. The author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is an outright fraud and none of his "degrees" are real. His books try to sell us on the idea that "respecting your wife and telling her you love her" is a brand new concept! Fro crap's sake, don't believe any relationship books.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible. Yes! Jesus tapdancing Christ, yes! Just tell us exactly what you mean in plain English, woman!!
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up. If he's never been hurt, I'd tell that guy to buy me a dozen Lottery tickets. He's the luckiest bastard on Earth. Almost every single man has had some bitch drive the knife through his heart at one point.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl. Only because he's trying to figure out if that stupid thing screwed up his chances of getting P**sy from her.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key. Personality is for fat girls! If she's hot, she doesn't need any personality, end of story.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience. Shit, no wonder women complain about the lack of "good men" these days. All they read are those awful romance novels with the most absolutely perfect male characters. It's setting you up for a lifetime of disappointment. Get out of your damn fairy princess castles.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped. This makes 2 correct statements so far, out of 33. P**sy-whipped is indeed a sad state to be in.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside. No, it probably means he's had some drinks or a joint and he's actually calm for once.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that. A man means just about everything he says. Except for "I Love You" when our pants are down. That's the only thing we don't really mean.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me." Hell no! We need time away from the constant mindless drivel that spews out of your mouths.
37. Guys don't really have final decisions. Every decision is final. We're not picking out our damn wardrobes here, men really do have to make real decisions at some point.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up. This makes 4 correct statements. You're getting a little better!
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you. Duh! You do not have any f**kin "guy friends," you only have guys who want to get into your panties. Gay friends are not guy friends. If you flat out ask the guy friend if he ever thought about having sex with you, and he says "No," then he is lying to your damn face.
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something. He's thinking how you'd look naked on his sheets, and then in his boxers later that night.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness. We like both! Women, for crap's sake, stop cutting your hair short! Stop dressing like boys! We do not need any more butch women, and we certainly don't need you pretending to be one of the guys.
42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do. In the times that might be the case, the guy's already a P**sy. You don't need to rub it in for him.
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes. Well no shit, like we really need to go around with our personal problems as obvious as a pair of Double-D tits on our chest.
44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily. Intimidated, no. Annoyed, very much so.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much. Yes!! Yes!! Except for tits. More of that should be shown.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys. No. Just.... no. Girls talk more in an hour than guys do in a day.
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more. You really need to be told something like this?
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them. You were doing good right up to the "drawn to them" part. We stay away from strange, confusing, unpredictable girls. Crazy girls may be great in bed, but we avoid you the rest of the time.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day. Hell no! Hell friggin no! Our testicles are worth far far more than that.
50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it. With enough money, any kind of problem can be solved. If we need help, we hire a professional or read the manual.

timeflies51
post Aug 17 2005, 07:37 PM
Post #97

portami via

Member No: 132,187

I'm sorry, but I just had to comment.

The person above me is a perfect example of someone who stereotypes women in a degrading way - by saying they are good for nothing but sex.

The person above me has said some of the most shallow things I've ever heard in my life.

The person above me obviously only "thinks with his d*ck", and not with his mind or his heart.

I predict that the person above me will never have a lasting relationship.

I know there are guys out there who actually care about a woman and treat her with respect - by not caring how she is on the outside but for her personality.

That is a display of a real man. Anybody like the person above me - if they love sex so much maybe they should just go f*ck themselves.

xhidethedetails
post Aug 18 2005, 12:57 AM
Post #98

</3

Member No: 106,746

Thats a really cute list I learned a lot.

candychica
post Aug 18 2005, 01:30 AM
Post #99

viva la Dior!

Member No: 198,732

yup .. cute list. =)

evil_one1 i'm gonna have to agree with you. :p

Respect_Me
post Aug 18 2005, 11:36 AM
Post #100

Member No: 191,312

i think he meant he disagreed with the list he put up..? blink.gif maybe..?

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: