Reply to this topicStart new topic
What would you do?, If you guys were me, wat would u do?
V_TEK
post Jun 17 2005, 05:17 AM
Post #1

Hi, My Name is Evan

Group: Member
Member No: 153,786

Okay this may be a long story but...please take your time, your idea might help me...

I like this one girl ever since I was 14 and she was 12... Right now I am 17 and she is 15.
Last year I dated her but I could never get to see her because of her parents. They are very strick so then I hated it. I broke up with her. She left town for the summer. Around January, I hooked back up with her again, I thought she might have changed but I guessed not her parents are still the same.. Here are some things she did that makes me wanna break up...

1st - She told me that she loves me.. But she never see me.. Because of her parents? I don't think she like me as much as I like her. She loves me but she loves her parents more..

2nd - One night after i got home from work...she called me.. "hey what are u doing?" I said nothing, u should come over my place. She said "OK" Then she came but I notice that she was wearing a dress. I was like "did u just got home from a wedding or something?" She said "no, i just got home from prom." I was like WTF?! She said "my friend needed a date because his date was sick." "okay, and I'm your bf and u never tell me about it" "you were at work" she said. "you are the only girl in this world or something, why can't he choose someone else??"

3rd - I talk to her on the phone one time then her dad came into the room she hung up the phone. Her dad asked her who were u talking to? She said a friend name Trish. Trish is my Best friend's gf. So then one day Trish call to my gf's house to just wanna talk but my gf's mom picked up the phone and started to give her a lecture and say that "you can be bad but don't influence my daughter. She is too young to date..." Trish was mad...

4th - One day my GF called me to hang out i said yeah, but later my friends was feeling sad so then i want to hang out with him cuz he's down. I told her GF that but then she got mad at me. I told her let's hang out tomorrow but then she said "I have to stay home tomorrow. and I'm leaving to go out of town for 3 months on Sunday." I was like what the heck.. I'm sorry then.. Then the next day I saw getting out of her friend's car. I was like she had to stay home, huh?

Well those are some major things she did that make me mad/sad... What do you guys think? Is she too young to date? I mean I've like her for a while but she lies a lot and I don't like it.
I like her but her parents are in the way of us...I seriously like her a lot she is consider to be my first love...Everyday i think of her, I don't want to break up..

if I break up with her but with all of those years, it's hard to forget...
and another thing that make it so hard to let her go is that...I told myself that who ever i lost my virginity to, I will try to marry them. I lost mine to her and she did to me as well...

What do you guys think? please help me!!! thanks...sad.gif

_sarcastic_
post Jun 17 2005, 07:21 AM
Post #2

<3

Member No: 64,493

i think you should break it off with her, the prom incident kinda already told you that she hides things from you and maybe she even lies to you. i guess to save yourself from more heartache you should just break it off

topsyturvy
post Jun 17 2005, 09:32 AM
Post #3

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

1st: You can't exactly expect her to ditch her parents for you.. seriously, she's spent her entire life with them. She's only known you for a few years.

2nd: "you are the only girl in this world or something, why can't he choose someone else??" Okay, that was shallow. Ever heard of "it's a small world"? Coincidences happen. This time it happened to happen to your gf. Unless this happens continuously, relax.

3rd: Didn't understand this one.

4th: She was mad at you for cancelling. Wtf.

To tell the truth, both of you need to loosen up. You need to stop fussing and she needs to quit getting pissed so easily. Simply a change of attitude for both. No biggie, right?

Individualityy
post Jun 17 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #4

*lurks around*

Member No: 15,932

I think you're expecting like..her to be full BLOWN out dedicated to you and to you only in this relationship..but you need to realize that she has another life too...

And when her parents don't want her to date but she's doing it anyway? That shows that she loves you and she really likes you..so yeah..

Mini
post Jun 17 2005, 12:38 PM
Post #5

im' edible

Member No: 23,022

1st - She told me that she loves me.. But she never see me.. Because of her parents? I don't think she like me as much as I like her. She loves me but she loves her parents more..

Well, parents can be hell to live with. Trust me, I know the hell parents can give to you. Just give her a break, it's hard to hide things from your parents. Just wait until she becomes more independent and older, I'm pretty sure her parents will loosen up.

Have you given her parents an excuse not to trust you? Since you are two years older, some parents might be reluctant to let their daughter date an older guy. They are probably afraid that you would be a negative influence on her or something. If you decide to stay in the relationship, just be respectful around her parents and they will probably start trusting you more.

2nd - One night after i got home from work...she called me.. "hey what are u doing?" I said nothing, u should come over my place. She said "OK" Then she came but I notice that she was wearing a dress. I was like "did u just got home from a wedding or something?" She said "no, i just got home from prom." I was like WTF?! She said "my friend needed a date because his date was sick." "okay, and I'm your bf and u never tell me about it" "you were at work" she said. "you are the only girl in this world or something, why can't he choose someone else??"

You should trust her more. I mean they were going out to prom as friends. I've gone out with my girl friends to dances alot, and it's no big deal because we usually hang out in groups. I doubt she wants to risk her relationship with you. Relax!

3rd - I talk to her on the phone one time then her dad came into the room she hung up the phone. Her dad asked her who were u talking to? She said a friend name Trish. Trish is my Best friend's gf. So then one day Trish call to my gf's house to just wanna talk but my gf's mom picked up the phone and started to give her a lecture and say that "you can be bad but don't influence my daughter. She is too young to date..." Trish was mad...

As I said before, some parents are really strict. Just wait and be patient. Her dad said "she is too young to date..." meaning that they still don't approve of her dating you yet. Once she gets older, they'll probably loosen up their grip. If she means alot to you, you should wait. If not, break up with her.

4th - One day my GF called me to hang out i said yeah, but later my friends was feeling sad so then i want to hang out with him cuz he's down. I told her GF that but then she got mad at me. I told her let's hang out tomorrow but then she said "I have to stay home tomorrow. and I'm leaving to go out of town for 3 months on Sunday." I was like what the heck.. I'm sorry then.. Then the next day I saw getting out of her friend's car. I was like she had to stay home, huh?

Well, that's a little suspicious. You should confront her.

But yeah, you should never switch your plans when you planned to spend time with her in the first place. Never ever switch your plans unless your friend was dying or in the hospital.

Overall, if you care about her and think about her everyday, it is wise to wait and see how the relationship goes. Good luck.

sammi rules you
post Jun 17 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #6

WWMD?! - i am from the age of BM 2

Member No: 8,848

i really don't think she's the big problem here..you are. she's going to get in trouble for dating you and going out with you and stuff, and you expect her to just do whatever even though she'd get in trouble? her parents won't allow her to date you but she's doing it anyway; don't you think that's enough?

friends go with friends to prom. no she's not the only girl in the world, but she wasn't doing anything and he needed a date so she went with him. it's not like they had sex.

well, with the hanging up thing, again, it's not her fault..she has to lie to stay with you, otherwise, she won't be with you at all.

and i guess the friend thing seems shady, but she was probably pissed at you and didn't wanna hang out with you the next day. if my boyfriend had plans with me and cancelled just cause his friend wasn't feeling happy, i'd be mad too. you could call him or something. you had plans to see her and you cancelled, yet you complain that you never see her..wouldn't you wanna see her as much as possible then?

you're the one making problems..if you want it to work, you're gonna have to loosen up. not everything is going to be perfect, and just because she's dating you doesn't mean she's going to dedicate her life to you. she's 15.

Lightner
post Jun 17 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #7

Im Gavin HI!!

Member No: 111,644

i would say brake up with her, obviously she could care less about spending time with you from her *busy schedule* and she is too afraid to argue with her parents about being with you. She isnt all the trouble youve had to go through to keep the relationshionship going. Obviously she wants you to become an insect in her mind and u want her to be your partner, but she refuses that offer. I suggest you brake up with her.

Paradox of Life
post Jun 17 2005, 03:39 PM
Post #8

My name's Katt. Nice to meet you!

Member No: 93,674

It seems like everyone else has already said what was need to be said. But I say break up with her. If it's so difficult for you to talk to her, see her, how do you expect to keep a relationship? This girl is shady and is definitely keeping things from you. If you're her boyfriend, she should be more open to at least try and convince her parents to let you see her. Or at least explain things and clear things up with you, but appearantly she isn't much of even a friend.

DUMP THE GIRL

V_TEK
post Jun 17 2005, 05:52 PM
Post #9

Hi, My Name is Evan

Member No: 153,786

sighz...thanks everybody but still I'm lost in emotions...
don't really know what to do with her... let her go or stay with her...
I am a very impatient guy. That's the bad side of me.. sad.gif I don't want to wait for a few years later when her parents will say yes. By then my feeling will probably changed becuz I dun see her?

CrazayChristian
post Jun 17 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #10

The Texan

Member No: 136,431

Well...

You seem to more of the problem here than she is. I agree with Sammi, she's doing alot just to be going out with you and you have to pull your wieght with the relationship.

Although she also has to understand, if you cancel to help a friend out then you cancelled to help a friend. I mean, you will have more chances to hang with her, but not very many to help out a friend in need who might really need it. (I don't know how BAD he needed it, otherwise there could have been an alternative.

She went with a FRIEND to the prom, no she's not the only girl in the world, but what if that was just a friend of hers and he went to her? She had nothing else to do, and it was just friends. You COULD have been notified, but what would the diffrence be? The only thing here would be jealousy.

You are just taking things and sort of blowing them out more than they really are. So, if you think you can control your thinking a little better, you know become just a little less paranoid, then you can stay with her. Otherwise it wouldn't be very healthy for you to stay with her and you should break up.

enyceXaddiction
post Jun 17 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #11

memories live FOREVER<3

Member No: 132,793

doesnt seem like shes THAT into you as you are into her. i mean shes such a mommy/daddys girl. she never has time for you, and always does for her family. yes familys important but so is your bf/gf/ broke it of with her before its to late.

yupimchuck
post Jun 17 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #12

livin up to the name.

Member No: 54,539

Shes lying to you so much.
And relationships are based on trust.

I dont think its worth it.
When the time comes for her to grow up and get over what her parents say.. then you should give her another chance.

cookieskater2
post Jun 17 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #13

tk prt yr hd

Member No: 125,330

I would say break off with her, but try to talk to her seriosuly about it first.

Se7eN_x
post Jun 18 2005, 08:27 AM
Post #14

Member No: 151,568

wow she's so dishonest..that's not something you would want in a relationship >.< talk to her first then try to work everything out..but if things aren't working, maybe you should both agree to see other people for a while?

yycleo
post Jun 18 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #15

Member No: 147,789

I suggest you to break up with her. Since she lies to you and her parents are so strict. I doubt that they will loosen up on her soon and she cares about her family more than you. I think this is not goin to change.
QUOTE(V_TEK @ Jun 17 2005, 11:17 AM)
4th - One day my GF called me to hang out i said yeah, but later my friends was feeling sad so then i want to hang out with him cuz he's down.  I told her GF that but then she got mad at me.  I told her let's hang out tomorrow but then she said "I have to stay home tomorrow. and I'm leaving to go out of town for 3 months on Sunday."  I was like what the heck..  I'm sorry then..  Then the next day I saw getting out of her friend's car.  I was like she had to stay home, huh?

What do you guys think?  please help me!!! thanks...sad.gif

and what she's done is not ridiculous. You agreed to go out with her but then you refused and hang out with your friend. She refused to go out with you the other day because she was angry that you broke your promise.

WrathOfOnigo
post Jun 18 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #16

Hah! Its funny cause its true...

Member No: 89,954

Ok well, I really think you should break up with her. If she lies to you all the time then obviously she doesn't like you as much as you like her. Sure, she can't just ditch her parents, but not telling you she went to the prom and lieing to you all the time really pushes it over the edge.

teeners4
post Jun 18 2005, 02:47 PM
Post #17

Member No: 36,491

im not saying she's not right for you.

but you two obviously have different ways of seeing this thingy.

and it sounds like you're both not ready for each other

so break it off

mocassinsx29
post Jun 18 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #18

mood: content

Member No: 42,325

QUOTE(K!$$ @ Jun 17 2005, 9:32 AM)
1st: You can't exactly expect her to ditch her parents for you.. seriously, she's spent her entire life with them.  She's only known you for a few years.

2nd: "you are the only girl in this world or something, why can't he choose someone else??"  Okay, that was shallow.  Ever heard of "it's a small world"?  Coincidences happen.  This time it happened to happen to your gf.  Unless this happens continuously, relax.

3rd: Didn't understand this one.

4th: She was mad at you for cancelling.  Wtf.

To tell the truth, both of you need to loosen up.  You need to stop fussing and she needs to quit getting pissed so easily.  Simply a change of attitude for both.  No biggie, right?

YES, listen to that right there. ^
Seriously, it's her parents. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

*RockizLife*
post Jun 18 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #19

Dude, brake up with her. Your only in this one for more pain and frustration. And those who are saying he's the problem, yeah right. If my gf did that stuff I'd be really upset. And he's not being too tence. If she's not going to be commited to a relationship, then why have one? I think he's been too easy. And the parent thing, parents are a pain with relationships and if she can't date, you shouldn't be dating her. That's the only fault I see thats yours. But I don't know both sides of the story or all the details so I dunno. You do what you feel is right but don't be blinded by false love.

_suzie_
post Jun 19 2005, 08:42 AM
Post #20

Member No: 153,708

talk to her, not just us on this forum. get everythin out in the open with her, and allow her to do the same.

chill out a bit, relax. shit happens. dont break up with her, at least not untill u sort everythin out

XaZnX07
post Jun 19 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #21

Member No: 18,050

well i can tell you shes to young and imature for you seems like she knows nothing about have a serious relationship

.:tony:.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: