Reply to this topicStart new topic
What happens after weddings, Yen?, THE COUPLE ____ ALL NIGHT LONG. ;]
radhikaeatsraman
post May 19 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #1

oooh yeah.

Group: Member
Member No: 376,533

So, what's your dream wedding? (Fuck, this is a long post.)

Mine would be totally non-traditional. It would be very casual.
Location? My parent's backyard.

Guests? Around 50-75 people, no more. Only close friends and family would be invited.

Clothes? I would be wearing a beautiful sundress with no shoes. The groom would wear an untucked shirt with jeans, no shoes as well. There wouldn't be any bridesmaids or a best man. The guests would be just as casual.

Floral arrangements? There would be bulb-shaped vases hung from the roof of my house, and they would be filled with all kinds of flowers, all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes. Don't forget the backyard garden, either!

The ceremony? It would be nonreligious, and there would be chairs on either side of the yard, leaving tons of space in the middle for the officiant, me, and the groom. Our vows would be very personal, handwritten by both of us. They would each be a surprise. There would be poetry readings, and there would be classical music for the ceremony. Afterwards, there would be a buffet-style dinner with paper Chinet plates and BBQ'd meat for the meat-lovers. (No one except my father touches the grill, of course.) There would be vegetarian options for my side of the family.

The invitations? They'd be handwritten on recycled paper, almost as if I was writing a letter to someone. I could customize the invitation for each person, which would make it extra-special. Instead of gifts, I would ask each invitee to donate money in our name to a charity of our choice, if they wished to do so. I would donate any good, extra food I had to a local food pantry, recycle any extra paper from the invitations...y'know. :]

The reception? Inside my house. Whoever wanted to stick around, we'd be more than happy to accomodate. We'd have plenty of great food, music and conversation.

The honeymoon? Why do you think I had a casual wedding? So I could have an amazing honeymoon, duh! I'd wanna go to Bali (an island in the French Polynesia) or the Mediterrean. <3

As for the groom? Well, I think I can figure that out later. ;]
---------

WTF WHY AM I PLANNING MY WEDDING. o_O

*nightmare4taki*
post May 19 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Im not going to have a wedding, I come from a long line of pimps. My family been pimpin before pimpin was a word. Pimpin is in my blood yo. Im going to be a player for life.

radhikaeatsraman
post May 19 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #3

oooh yeah.

^OMGGG. :[

----
okay, fine nick. you're good now.

waccoon
post May 19 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #4

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

Well, you're a toe.

Tribal J_Rome
post May 19 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #5

wut wut in the butt?

Group: Human
Member No: 227,723

QUOTE(nightmare4taki @ May 19 2006, 6:52 PM) *
Im not going to have a wedding, I come from a long line of pimps. My family been pimpin before pimpin was a word. Pimpin is in my blood yo. Im going to be a player for life.

hahhaha, Zamunda doesn't need a wedding. He's got bitches and riches. If one of them gets pregnant, he ships them off to America.

oXMuhNirvanaXo
post May 19 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #6

Member No: 85,903

I love that. Thats how I want my wedding to be! >.<

pshaa.shauna
post May 19 2006, 09:02 PM
Post #7

It eats you, starting with your bottom.

Member No: 160,674

I think it's a cute wedding.

I especially like the idea of a cheap wedidng to have more to spend on the honeymoon. wink.gif

waccoon
post May 19 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #8

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

I want to get married outdoors, somewhere near the ocean. I always imagined it on a cliff. Only close friends and family (well, family we like) would be invited. It's sunset, and there's that cool ocean mist you get when it starts getting dark. I haven't really thought about it that much.

radhikaeatsraman
post May 19 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #9

oooh yeah.

That's so cute, Nick! How dreamy and romantic.

colleen92
post May 19 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #10

i think you're stupid.

Member No: 388,203

aww that's cute.

i want to have a small wedding too. i want it to be somewhere exotic like europe. that way i wouldn't have to go on a what? 15 hour plane ride to get there for my honeymoon. lol.....yeah it's gonna be great.

pshaa.shauna
post May 19 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #11

It eats you, starting with your bottom.

Member No: 160,674

I'd want my wedding to be small. But I want to wear a dress, with details. Which is fricken weird because I hate dressing up. It has to be comfortable though, and not huge.

And it has to raining. I want to get soaked on my wedding day.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: