Closed TopicStart new topic
A lil help on my first Div, eh >.> in need of servicing >.>
Just2Fresh
post Aug 4 2006, 02:42 AM
Post #1

Lost In Stardust

Group: Member
Member No: 446,335

(This is for myspace and im using photoshop cs)

Before i even got into the coding and what not i ran into a little problem. Had this nice vision and everything but so far its been nothing but a bomb >.>

So this is the rough draft without the swirls, circles, seagulls and little text effects to make it look more appealing that i plan to add once i figured out my little problem. That picture of a skyline is a shape and apperently you cant place text and im guessing pictures over shapes ermm.gif . I was going to place my navigation under the "who i be" and "comment" area's in a straightline along the top of the skyline in white text then put pictures of my friends (avatar sized) along the bottom of the skyline in 2 rows going along the bottom. Any idea at all how i can make this possible? Help would be appreciated. help.gif

freeflow
post Aug 4 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #2

t-t-t-toyaaa

Group: Official Member
Member No: 11,270

If the skyline is a shape you can put stuff over it in photoshop. Click on that layer. Then go to layer > rasterize > rasterize shape or something like "shape". Then do it.

So this is the rough draft without the swirls, circles, seagulls and little text effects to make it look more appealing that i plan to add once i figured out my little problem.

I think it looks better now. Adding swirls, and circles is just going to clutter it and make it look overdone. Birds, ok , but not too many . Text effects, watch out that you don't overdo it. Thats just my suggestion.

Just2Fresh
post Aug 4 2006, 11:58 AM
Post #3

Lost In Stardust

Group: Member
Member No: 446,335

Ah thank you, problem solved and thank you for the compliment. I was going to add 1 or 2 circles to the top in the 415 section, seems to dry for me.

freeflow
post Aug 4 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #4

t-t-t-toyaaa

Group: Official Member
Member No: 11,270

Your welcome, glad to help. You can just don't overdo it. Circles can be overdone easily. But anyways good luck finishing it and if you need this again pm me. thumbsup.gif

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: