Reply to this topicStart new topic
mascaras ?, i need a new oneeee :)
princessx143
post May 13 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 732,503

im not sure if here is the right place for it or not .
but i need a new mascara .

im asian so i have short lashes and i guess small eyes ? lol .
i need a mascara that will give me length and volume and something that`ll hold the curl . also something that wont clump or flake .
because usually after i curl and put mascara on my eyelashes go straight again :/
and i usually wait til it dries then curl again but i heard thats like really bad for your lashes so i want to stop .

so whats a good mascara to use ?
i prefer something drugstore .
but if not then maybe something i can buy at sephora .

drugstore:
i heard good things about maybellines lash stiletto
and i wanna try covergirl lashblast fusion but people say the large brush wouldnt be as good for asians or people with small eyes ?

sephora:
i also heard some people like make up forever's smokey lash ?
but some of the reviews on sephora arent really good ...

iDecay
post May 13 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Pocketful of Sunshine

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 289,004

Lash stiletto clumps like a bitch on me. Lashblast should be your first choice IMO. I've never heard a bad thing about it. I like the regular. The brush shouldn't be a problem as long as you get the product on.. I have fairly small eyes and I don't have any problems with it. I'd recommend Diorshow, but the price is kinda high. :\

none345678
post May 13 2010, 08:26 PM
Post #3

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

I use lash blast and it's pretty bomb. By far the best drug store brand I have used and I intend to continue getting it for awhile.

LADiiEKAY
post May 21 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #4

Group: Member
Member No: 756,299

QUOTE(princessx143 @ May 14 2010, 07:55 AM) *
i have short lashes and usually after i curl and put mascara on my eyelashes go straight again :/

awwh sounds like me !! i use Maybelline the colossal volum' express mascara happy.gif the waterproof one. usually if you use non-waterproof mascara [no matter what brand they are] after awhile your eyelashes will go down and straight again so.. always use waterproof mascaras wink.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: