Closed TopicStart new topic
i need help wif mai gf, so i thought..go to da source..
MrElsewhere
post May 30 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #1

Change Gon Come

Group: Member
Member No: 18,822

oh wise n mighty girls of da girls locker room forum..

i come b4 thee as a humble boi in search of wisdom..

haha..naw frrealz..ok..mai gf is mad cuzz we fite too much..n we do..she points bak ta da firs big fite we had..it started wen i danced wit another gurl at da dance..which i now knoe is retarded..but i apologized n she forgave me..but ever since den we been fite'n all da tyme.n yesterday she told me its cuzz she trusts me less den she used ta trust me..n now she's thnk'n about it..she hinted yesterday dat she waz thnk'n bout break'n up wit me cry.gif ..n i dun want dat ta happen cuzz i really luv her soOo much..n i told her how much i luv her n how mai lyfe would end if she left me but she's still mad n she's still thnk'n bout break'n up wif me..wat should i do now?? how do i regain her trust?

thnx..btw..da name's phuc pronouced foo or fook, take yo choice...imma newbie herre so i dun really knoe ne body yet..

*CEP*
post May 30 2004, 02:27 PM
Post #2

Hey, is your last name " mil " ? laugh.gif

Okay, now that we have that settled, I say just keep doing what you're doing now. But with less fighting. Go out of your way to be with her. Like, skip a big math final just so you can be with her the whole day. ( Math finals suck anyways )

And oh yeah, Girls Locker is cool and all, but this thing belongs in the Relationship forum. _smile.gif

- Moved to Relationships -

- Chinkieeyedpnoi

177emories
post May 30 2004, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Prez of Student Council 04/05

Member No: 851

dear phuc...

hahah its liek a help line soooo jokes

anyways its obvious that she ha slost the trust for you, cause of what you have done to her, and maybe JUST saying that your sorry is NOT good enough. so maybe you could SHOW her how much your sorry and how much you love her and how much you need her and don't wnat her to win... don't forget that the next time you fight, please just let her win even if she's wrong and don't continue argueing... girls like to win especially when they are wrong.

okay anyways back to the part where she wnats to break up with you, liek seriously if she has that THOUGHT she's about to do it sooner or later anyways if you don't keep your act up and it don't seem like u would but atleast u have the intentions to... hmmmmm

hOeyx3
post May 30 2004, 02:28 PM
Post #4

Member No: 10,543

shit, you`re only 13? and you`re sayinq that you love her so much? and that your life would end if she left you?

okay well, besides that.. if y`all are fiqhtinq so much, there has to be another reason why everythinq just qets set off. i think the best way to reqain her trust is if you actually ASK HER what you can do. it`s as simple as that. you need to know what she wants you to do, because of course when it comes down to it, you`re tryinq to satisfy her, riqht?

but you can never stop a qirl from doinq what she`s already decided no matter how much you say you "love" her, okay? not to sound all mean pinch.gif but, yeah.

the best shot you can take is talk to her about it.. okay?

islandkiss
post May 30 2004, 02:32 PM
Post #5

Kermit the frog = <3

Member No: 15,215

omfg. YOU DANCED WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!

well anyway, just talk it out with her.

onenonly101
post May 30 2004, 02:43 PM
Post #6

i'm too cool 4 school

Member No: 7,421

Dance thing. She was there right? Why didn't she bring herself over and take you and dance with you??anyways

It takes a while sometimes to gain someones trust. You have to make things in a way that ya'll could sit down and talk WITHOUT yelling and explain everything. Soemtimes it is best to start over and rebuild a relationship

rOckThISshYt
post May 30 2004, 08:42 PM
Post #7

Live Your Own Party

Member No: 7,489

well, i think the best thing for you to do is make her feel really really really really (etc) special. you could plan a night when your folks are out and dim the lights. invite her over. buy her flowers. turn on some nice, slow music. dance. tell her how much you love her and how sorry you are and how faithful you are and so on. you need to prove to her that she's the only one you want and ever will want. good luck. wink.gif

but before that, you should definatly talk it out. and make sure there is no screaming or anything. but it's best not to do it that night so just in case there becomes a fight or something, it won't ruin the evening. good luck. biggrin.gif

asdf
post May 30 2004, 10:19 PM
Post #8

Member No: 6,258

..SHOW her. not just TELL her that you care..

and make her feeL special.. like a princess.!! _smile.gif

RubyAnne1214
post Apr 11 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #9

Ruby Anne <3

Member No: 392,417

I had trouble reading your post....do you know how to write??

yeah and you're only 13. get over yourself. don't be such a drama king. tongue.gif don't get all hung up over one girl. you have the rest of your life to live, and you'll find a billion other girls that you'll make a big fuss over.

to sum it all up: 1. Take writing classes
2. get over yourself.

it's as simple as that.

misoshiru
post Apr 12 2006, 03:32 AM
Post #10

yan lin♥

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 13,627

Holy bejeebus, this thread was made 2 years ago. Please don't revive dead threads. Closed

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: