Reply to this topicStart new topic
does he like me!?
JokeInsideJoke
post Dec 20 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #1

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)

Group: Official Member
Member No: 601,399

theres this guy who is a year older than me and he rides my bus. we talk everyday. hes really smart (like 4.0 smart) and funny. i know that i can tell him anything...well exept the fact that i like him.... he teases me a lot... about little things. and he seams to remember everything we talk about, and he brings it up a few weeks later. me and his sister,who is a year younger than me, are really good friends.and all my friends say that he likes me. im not sure

help?! pinch.gif

biggrin.gif

MissFits
post Dec 20 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 531,256

Ask him

S-Majere
post Dec 20 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #3

Addict

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 538,522

Go for it.

shoryuken
post Dec 20 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #4

Member No: 585,858

... miss hygiene and missfits advicee seriousllyy needaa get slap..

YOU DONT ASK GUYS IF THEY LIKE YOU!! jeez..

try this approach...

you:hey.. what you doing this weekend..?
him:umm.. i don't know.. why..?
you:lets go to the movies or something.. it'll be fun.. i heard theres some good movies out..

since u ppl are in high school.. take them lil baby steps..

normally.. you shouldnt make the first move.. THATS NOT GOOD!! but hey.. do w/e you like..

MissHygienic
post Dec 20 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #5

Resource Center Tyrant

Member No: 593,306

QUOTE(ProudLeechLover @ Dec 20 2007, 10:20 AM) *
theres this guy who is a year older than me and he rides my bus. we talk everyday. hes really smart (like 4.0 smart) and funny.

Was that even necessary to tell? Seems like you're just bragging to me. A GPA of 4.0 doesn't mean he's a genius. Just book smart.

Anyway, take your advice from sensible people rather than someone who has a reputation for being a child molester, like the person above me.

First of all, you can't really make the assumption that just because he remembers everything you say means that he likes you. I know plenty of people like that, and it's called having a good memory. However, I would pay attention to how he acts around girls, then go for it, to save yourself some let-down/embarrassment.

MissFits
post Dec 20 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #6

Member No: 531,256

QUOTE(nguoicasison @ Dec 20 2007, 02:43 PM) *
... miss hygiene and missfits advicee seriousllyy needaa get slap..

YOU DONT ASK GUYS IF THEY LIKE YOU!! jeez..

try this approach...

you:hey.. what you doing this weekend..?
him:umm.. i don't know.. why..?
you:lets go to the movies or something.. it'll be fun.. i heard theres some good movies out..

since u ppl are in high school.. take them lil baby steps..

normally.. you shouldnt make the first move.. THATS NOT GOOD!! but hey.. do w/e you like..

Miss Hygienic hadn't even posted on this topic yet.
I could barely understand this post. SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH, PLEASE!
If you want to insult my advice, that's fine with me but it would make more of a statement if you could do it in a way that someone out there could understand.

superficial
post Dec 20 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #7

YUNJAESU<3

Member No: 585,275

QUOTE(MissHygienic @ Dec 20 2007, 10:08 AM) *
Anyway, take your advice from sensible people rather than someone who has a reputation for being a child molester, like the person above me.

LOLOLOLOLOL. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif rofl1.gif

But... there's no way to be able to read the mind of a guy... they're too confusing. Maybe he's just messing with your head a bit? (Like all guys do). Why don't you just tell his sister (your good friend) to ask him if he likes you?

ilauqh
post Dec 22 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #8

Yea Yea.

Member No: 79,366

just try to hang out with him to get to know him better and maybe you'll be able to tell if he likes you or not.

LoveToMySilas
post Dec 23 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #9

That's what she said.

Member No: 130,200

Unfortunately, these aren't very accurate signs. As MissHygienic said, it could mean that he just has really good memory. I say you try to get to know him more and keep your guard up!

ArtofBreaking
post Dec 23 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #10

We're in for one wild night.

Member No: 603,255

I know this is the girls locker i'm not sure if i'm allowed in here but here goes! laugh.gif

Okay first off, if he really remembers everything you say or your conversations, sure it means he has good memory, but what else does it tell you?? He listens. When a guy listens, he is interested, when a guy doesn't, you'll get an occasional eye glance and a short response. Trust me! whistling.gif

If he is teasing you about little things, and you both can laugh about it, thats a good sign lol. thumbsup.gif It probably means the things he makes fun of you about, he thinks are cute.

What you should do is try and read all the signs, like what kind of stuff does he bring up weeks later? And would it in anyway have anything to do with you 2 being in a relationship! happy.gif
Good luck =]

ReggieM
post Dec 24 2007, 04:56 AM
Post #11

we jerkin'

Member No: 210,730

noo.

LoveToMySilas
post Dec 24 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #12

That's what she said.

Member No: 130,200

Moved to Relationships.

Maybe you can get more advice from guys...not that they don't come in here anyway. shrug.gif

Call911Quick
post Dec 25 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #13

Member No: 547,099

Silas who's that girl in ur avatar? I've seen her on this other dude's avatar on another forum too. Where's that .gif from?

*chaneun*
post Dec 25 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #14

go ask him, dumby.

JokeInsideJoke
post Dec 26 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #15

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)

Member No: 601,399

shrug.gif
QUOTE(MissHygienic @ Dec 20 2007, 01:08 PM) *
Was that even necessary to tell? Seems like you're just bragging to me. A GPA of 4.0 doesn't mean he's a genius. Just book smart.

i didnt say that to sound braggy (braggish?) shrug.gif ................. i just always add in extra things in like that... its the natural-born-writer coming out in me.

but thanks to everyone else......... mabey ill take your advice wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: