Music Playlists |
Music Playlists |
Jan 31 2005, 09:13 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() the crip killa. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 291 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,628 |
Hey, I'm Luke, a noobie here at CreateBlog. You see, a couple of days back, I saw a post on how to create a xanga music playlist. Problem is...I can't seem to find it again. Anyways if anybody could just send me a link to it, or teach me how to make one, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
cLinT_wEStw0oD Music Playlists Jan 31 2005, 09:13 AM
niez_cho Next time you can always check out the Xanga Scrip... Jan 31 2005, 09:29 AM
crashingg also if your not sure WHERE to look the SEARCH but... Jan 31 2005, 05:03 PM
PimPinLiLShoRtY i think that says it all! =) Jan 31 2005, 05:17 PM![]() ![]() |