Log In · Register

 

Debate Rules

Here are the general forum rules that you must follow before you start any debate topics. Please make sure you've read and followed all directions.

Debate.

23 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is masturbation a sin?, i herd it was im not sure
Is maturbating a sin?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 1054
Guests cannot vote 
captured_serenit...
post Jan 18 2005, 04:50 PM
Post #251


i'm lala. girly girl.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,531
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,888



it's a deadly sin...ok.
 
heyyfrankie
post Jan 18 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #252


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



i'm sorry that you are going to hell! ermm.gif but i don't really know if masturbation is actually a sin. i guess it depends on whether YOU think it is a sin. i don't think it is a sin because it is something that you do with yourself and i heard that it is a way to learn your body and something else...i am not sure. but, no, i don't think it is a sin.
 
graffmastapnoi
post Jan 24 2005, 11:50 AM
Post #253


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,993



As a christian... masterbation itself isnt a sin BUT the fantacies and sinful thoughts are.. (try to masterbate without thinkin of doin something with another person) and i think its a original sin.. its put in us mainly so we can get relief.. like sex..
 
SkaironFrenzy
post Jan 27 2005, 12:28 PM
Post #254


HOY!!!!!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 268
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,098



When u masturbate dont u think about a girl or someone when u are doing it? well isnt that lust? And doesnt the bible says that lust is wrong?? I dont know thats just my opinion.
 
cheri_pi
post Jan 29 2005, 01:25 PM
Post #255


cookies=love
****

Group: Member
Posts: 236
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,467



my mums a doctor and says that when she was in medical school she learned that 97% of girls masturbate and 99% of guys do... wacko.gif so if it were a sin we'd all b in trouble lol.

short answer: no of course not tongue.gif
 
auroradude
post Jan 29 2005, 02:46 PM
Post #256


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 89,663



I lust and i masturbate and i have sex before marriage. I could care less about going to hell. Im full of life and im gonna live it up......I take a lot of chances, I do excessive speeding, and i really dont give a shit.
 
sammehmyst
post Jan 29 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #257


tower over me
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,190
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,717



I don't understand how it would be a sin.

Hell would probably be overpopulated if it was though. :l
 
heyisti
post Jan 30 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #258


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,534



well just say this, if You do something Bad, u hav Sin
is fcuking a Sin-yes
is oral sex a Sin-yes
is anal sex a Sin-yes
does it really matter NOOO, cause every1 hav done it..don't worry about Sin. Nobody is prefect
 
i_screwed_bam
post Jan 30 2005, 08:18 PM
Post #259


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 87,250



if it was i would be going to hell
 
Angel_Cece
post Jan 30 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #260


¢¾ Wanting it. ¢¾
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,060
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,234



QUOTE(adoggydog195 @ Jun 2 2004, 11:38 PM)
It is a sin for us Catholics because...
One of the Ten Commandments is Thou shall not have sex before marrige.
As nasty as it is, it is having sex with yourself.
*

agreed all said all done
 
dWang
post Jan 30 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #261


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 89,053



yes it is a sin according to my religion teacher
 
auroradude
post Jan 30 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #262


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 89,663



Oh well. Im not gonna lose sleep over it. been masturbating and f**king for years
 
KrunkMuzik
post Feb 1 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #263


FIFA World Cup Germany 2006!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,219
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,557



LMFAO....man, what's up with these topics? I heard it was a sin but I have no clue. If it is, you lil kids need to stop doing that. hammer.gif
 
*instantmusic*
post Feb 2 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #264





Guest






2 people speaking:

The Wise and Biblical Mike - Bible clearly states that lust is a sin. Masturbation is lusting. You lust over the images in your mind. That is why it is called a sin.

The F'd up Mike - Yo my counselors name was Mr. Batis. He went back to England and they call teachers there Master instead of teacher.... so... Master Batis... awesome, so motivating.
 
xGlovex
post Feb 2 2005, 06:51 PM
Post #265


WANTED..for sexyness
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,050
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,290



omg this topic has ben here for like 9 years! lol
im catholic..i shall not answer
 
*instantmusic*
post Feb 4 2005, 12:18 AM
Post #266





Guest






QUOTE(auroradude @ Jan 29 2005, 3:46 PM)
I lust and i masturbate and i have sex before marriage. I could care less about going to hell. Im full of life and im gonna live it up......I take a lot of chances, I do excessive speeding, and i really dont give a shit.
*



you are the man cool.gif . live well. really. good luck afterwards happy.gif
 
nevernothere
post Feb 6 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #267


the Ray... it filters through
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 76,081



it prolly IS a sin... but *shrugs* what can ya do bout it?
 
MusicalAngel
post Feb 6 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #268


Bubble
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,405



According to the Bible... sex is for pro-creation. Therefore... any "waste of seed" is a sin. If you masturbate and you ejaculate... you are "wasting seed"... therefore, you're not pro-creating much. Therefore, it is a sin.

However, many people still do it....
 
kyuubi319
post Feb 10 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #269


I am Sandy. Hear me roar.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,152
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,896



oh em geeee, this is stupid. I'm catholic and everything but i do anyways. Yes , I am concerned that I might go to hell. But then again, it's not fair that You get stuck in the burning underworld with murderers and rapists just because you masturbate and pleasure yourself every once in a while. Other than that, I'm a good person. If it is a sin, well then, I agree with auroradude, then fcuk that. I have life and I'm gonna live it the way I want to.
God, I love the boy's locker room.. so many fun topics..
 
*wind&fire*
post Feb 10 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #270





Guest






wow... 11 pages ... im in awe that you can talk bout this for 11 whole pages!

QUOTE(xGlovex @ Feb 3 2005, 10:51 AM)
omg this topic has ben here for like 9 years! lol
im catholic..i shall not answer
*

so what we're in the year 2013?
 
lilxroxy
post Feb 12 2005, 03:31 AM
Post #271


because i'm worth it
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 990
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 24,643



LMAO^ 9 years..

haha. is it bcz ppl keep bringing it up?? _unsure.gif
 
mysticalazxn
post Feb 12 2005, 05:38 PM
Post #272


^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,364
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,979



i dont think it is.
as long as you keep it to ur self!
 
auroradude
post Feb 12 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #273


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 89,663



Well what would you rather do? Have prostate cancer or masterbate? Beating your meat has several advantages. (a) you clean your "shaft" out; flushing all the build-up and leaves room for new sperm to be regenerated and prevents prostate cancer. (b) *temporary* relieves you from your sexual frustrations so you can carry out your other plans during the day.

Personally, if i go 4 or 5 days without beating my meat or having sex, i will be so horny i cant really do anything. I cant drive my car either or i will have a lot of road rage.

I really do not see how some of these catholic people can go their whole life without masterbating. Really, i don't.
 
sweetdreamsx3
post Feb 12 2005, 08:44 PM
Post #274


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,585
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 38,082



Depends on your religion..some people think it is. Some people don't.

I have no religion. It's not a sin.
 
blah1234567
post Feb 12 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #275


<3
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 74,326



im catholic and im not THAT relgious. i dont even go to church.mabye i will once in a while.i go like once every year and thats it... well everybody curses once in a while, dont they?thats a sin isnt it? do we see bad things happing every second of our life happing to us? no? right? well same thing with masturbating...
 

23 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: