Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Updated xanga...yet again
chinkybrowneyez
post Jan 12 2005, 08:30 PM
Post #1


I'm too fly...
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 49,083



I did a new skin...and earlier the whole thing was working...background and everything. But now it doesnt come up and the background is white and the top of her head is cut off. Can someone help me b4 I toss myself along with my computer out the window?! wacko.gif *thinks to self* Wait I live on the first floor! *clears throat* Can some just help me please biggrin.gif


PS. I've attached the background to show what it's SUPPOSED to look like

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=prettibr0wneyez
 

Posts in this topic
chinkybrowneyez   Updated xanga...yet again   Jan 12 2005, 08:30 PM
usagimoon72287   ummmm i can't see the person face you should b...   Jan 12 2005, 08:36 PM
giggl3s   i see you used div and the number is a negative nu...   Jan 12 2005, 08:37 PM
giggl3s   oh and i don't think you should div your bg im...   Jan 12 2005, 08:39 PM
chinkybrowneyez   QUOTE(giggl3s @ Jan 12 2005, 9:39 PM)oh and i...   Jan 12 2005, 08:41 PM
giggl3s   QUOTE(chinkybrowneyez @ Jan 12 2005, 8:41 PM)...   Jan 12 2005, 08:46 PM
chinkybrowneyez   QUOTE(giggl3s @ Jan 12 2005, 9:46 PM)yea i sa...   Jan 12 2005, 08:50 PM
tooeffingcrazy   The image looks squished >< Try making the a...   Jan 12 2005, 08:39 PM
chinkybrowneyez   QUOTE(tooeffingcrazy @ Jan 12 2005, 9:39 PM)T...   Jan 12 2005, 08:44 PM
giggl3s   no problem, let me know if it works   Jan 12 2005, 08:51 PM
chinkybrowneyez   QUOTE(giggl3s @ Jan 12 2005, 9:51 PM)no probl...   Jan 12 2005, 08:57 PM
chinkybrowneyez   Now does anyone have any idea why the background i...   Jan 12 2005, 08:55 PM
giggl3s   QUOTE(chinkybrowneyez @ Jan 12 2005, 8:55 PM)...   Jan 12 2005, 08:58 PM
chinkybrowneyez   QUOTE(giggl3s @ Jan 12 2005, 9:58 PM)I think ...   Jan 12 2005, 09:01 PM
chinkybrowneyez   I fixed it... I think   Jan 12 2005, 10:50 PM
unrequited   hmm looks nice but i still think she is a bit squa...   Jan 12 2005, 10:55 PM
smurffy   the xanga ad is kinda in the way, and yeh, her pic...   Jan 13 2005, 12:54 AM
souldreamers   I like your previous layout much better. I rememb...   Jan 13 2005, 02:20 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: