Log In · Register

 
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
haha this is sorta stupid..but.., ..
xo_rock
post Dec 24 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #1


shake it
****

Group: Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,171



why do rappers grab their balls?
 
iheartjohn
post Dec 24 2004, 08:14 PM
Post #2


yerp!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,489
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,454



Something to play with.
 
xo_rock
post Dec 24 2004, 08:19 PM
Post #3


shake it
****

Group: Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,171



hehe sounds fun ;) jk
 
sunissed14127
post Dec 24 2004, 08:20 PM
Post #4


I love you <33333
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,928
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,404



lol....i dunno.....they are itchy?????
 
DaTru KataLYST
post Dec 24 2004, 08:59 PM
Post #5


白人看不懂 !!!!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,838
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,824



where else would the put that arm? The other one is holding the mic, but the other one HAS to do something. And the arm can't be waving around in the air or the blood won't get tehre. and you can't keep it on your hips or by your side, that looks weird. where else but the balls? =]
 
jambaJUICE
post Dec 24 2004, 09:08 PM
Post #6


Can't have the hand without the cock.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,481
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,622



Hahaha, that made me laugh. xP

I think it's because they're trying to hold their pants.
 
*basick*
post Dec 24 2004, 09:14 PM
Post #7





Guest






its a classic hiphop pose...
 
iZnEedSuMcOkE
post Dec 24 2004, 09:23 PM
Post #8


i'm his cookies&cream monster!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 274
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,664



lol..yea i always wondered why they do that..
 
*AngelicEyz00*
post Dec 24 2004, 09:27 PM
Post #9





Guest






lots of guys grab their balls... not just rappers... maybe it itches?? then it just turns into a habit

Moved to Lounge
 
lovescream
post Dec 24 2004, 09:29 PM
Post #10


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



It seems "cool"
or Public.. I wont finish.
 
blah1234567
post Dec 24 2004, 09:57 PM
Post #11


<3
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 74,326



because most of them wear baggy stuff and the clothes are too big for them. their pants are always baggy that means they are probally big around the waste. they are moving around alot and they are afraid they will fall off to they are trying to pick their pants up... well thats what i think
 
saruhroo
post Dec 24 2004, 09:59 PM
Post #12


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 60,999



ha now thats a interesting topic. but i guess i always wondered that too.. thats kinda gross. and like..why in the world. lol =]
 
ichiban
post Dec 24 2004, 10:12 PM
Post #13


ilikeyouSofreakingmuch.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,014
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 643



I guess they have to do something with their other arm xP
 
1--GIRL
post Dec 24 2004, 10:36 PM
Post #14


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,266
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,600



laugh.gif haha I don't know.. it's like how girls put their hands on their hips, guys put their hands on their balls cool.gif
 
sweetxsimplicity
post Dec 24 2004, 11:04 PM
Post #15


hi, my name is brianna! =]
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,764
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,114



QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Dec 24 2004, 7:36 PM)
laugh.gif haha I don't know.. it's like how girls put their hands on their hips, guys put their hands on their balls cool.gif

Maybe the rappers mistaken their balls for their hips..
 
misoka
post Dec 24 2004, 11:14 PM
Post #16


.h o p e l e s s.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 327
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 67,137



QUOTE(sweetxsimplicity @ Dec 24 2004, 11:04 PM)
Maybe the rappers mistaken their balls for their hips..

now that's a looong way off. laugh.gif


I've wondered about that too. lmao.
 
Note
post Dec 24 2004, 11:16 PM
Post #17


I have 6 blue blocks :3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,248
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 14,959



for luck. :]

::jerry::
 
Counting
post Dec 24 2004, 11:30 PM
Post #18


Mmm..Meat :D
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,086



Ahahah! That was funny :D..Uhh. I never even actually noticed..o.O;
 
MAXpowers1023
post Dec 24 2004, 11:39 PM
Post #19


"I'm bringing nasty back!" - JACKnasty
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 59,457



So they won't step on them.....
 
ANG33ZY
post Dec 25 2004, 05:42 PM
Post #20


skaters gonna skate.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,861
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,336



wth. i remember thinking that when i saw eminem perform on this one award show. Lol I think they're trying to hold up they're pants, iono.
 
Heathasm
post Dec 25 2004, 05:47 PM
Post #21


creepy heather
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,208
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,580



haha just checking?
 
inthemudhole
post Dec 25 2004, 05:50 PM
Post #22


Brie
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 10,172
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,548



I don't know, but I personally think it's retarded. _dry.gif
 
Shattered_Hope
post Dec 25 2004, 05:52 PM
Post #23


...and this is me..
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,518
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,899



I think it's stupid..but well i guess it might be because they have nothing left to hold??
 
largosama
post Dec 25 2004, 05:55 PM
Post #24


Happy Person
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,729
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,674



I guess some people like it -_-
 
RandomHero
post Dec 25 2004, 05:56 PM
Post #25


oh sweet pestilence
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,876



Haha. I don't know why(maybe cause im a girl)...*scratches head*
 

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: