terminal |
terminal |
Dec 24 2004, 01:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
Where can you download the font Terminal?
Not DS terminal or whatever.. just terminal. =\ I've looked in a lot of places but that font isnt even known. BUT for a strange reason when I'm talking on MSN I have it. |
|
|
|
electric shock terminal Dec 24 2004, 01:40 AM
DaToNeViEtBoI916 it comes with Windows. Dec 24 2004, 01:43 AM
electric shock But I dont have it when I use AIM or Ms. Paint or ... Dec 24 2004, 01:43 AM
DaToNeViEtBoI916 humm..maybe it comes with photoshop..i'm not s... Dec 24 2004, 01:46 AM
electric shock oh =\ can you access it with MS. Paint? Dec 24 2004, 01:49 AM
sweetxsimplicity Terminal should be a default font on your computer... Dec 24 2004, 02:06 AM
fåll.tø.pïe©es Terminal comes with Windows..it should be there in... Dec 24 2004, 02:23 AM
electric shock It's not.
*points to up there* Dec 24 2004, 02:34 AM
mona lisa check your fonts folder, should be there. i don... Dec 24 2004, 12:14 PM
sweetxsimplicity Just download the font from a font place or someth... Dec 24 2004, 03:41 PM
x_angawhomps No.. Terminal is a default font found on Windows. ... Dec 25 2004, 01:10 AM
electric shock QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Dec 25 2004, 1:10 AM)No.... Dec 25 2004, 01:32 AM
x_angawhomps QUOTE(Spiritedfreak @ Dec 24 2004, 10:32 PM)o... Dec 25 2004, 12:57 PM![]() ![]() |