font question? |
font question? |
Dec 11 2004, 09:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
.... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 480 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,055 |
Hey! I've been needing to know a name of a font, would you mind helping? I'll describe it to you. I would consider it as a "grugde" kind of font ,there's like a group of text and there's a box behide the next. I hope i'm amking sense...if not..just ask and I'll explain
|
|
|
|
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE font question? Dec 11 2004, 09:10 PM
EXPLO5ION could you show an example? then we can help becaus... Dec 11 2004, 09:18 PM
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE I'll try to find an example because I saw it o... Dec 11 2004, 09:19 PM
toyo loco well while yu look fer a picture you should just c... Dec 11 2004, 11:16 PM
mona lisa there's this one kind of grungy font that... Dec 22 2004, 02:54 PM
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE there's an example of what it looks like Dec 22 2004, 04:35 PM
sweetdreamsx3 QUOTE(o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE @ Dec 22 2004, 4:35 P... Dec 22 2004, 04:49 PM
x_angawhomps That font is called "Punch Label". Dec 25 2004, 01:12 AM
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE thanks you very very very very much :] Dec 25 2004, 03:04 PM
x_angawhomps QUOTE(o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE @ Dec 25 2004, 12:04 ... Dec 25 2004, 03:12 PM![]() ![]() |