Um...I'm confused and need some help, it's about marquees |
Um...I'm confused and need some help, it's about marquees |
Nov 30 2004, 01:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,399 |
Yeah, so I'm trying to help out my friend with her xanga and I don't know ho to make her marquees do what she wants them to. She wants them to be like this xanga's: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=halfXhearted. Alright, any help would be appreciated. thanks.
|
|
|
|
Syndrome666 Um...I'm confused and need some help Nov 30 2004, 01:20 PM
lhuvhurts there a different kind of marquees Try looking in ... Nov 30 2004, 03:39 PM
Syndrome666 I already did and none of those worked. I just nee... Nov 30 2004, 04:04 PM
Jus2s1mp13 It was in the scripts.
CODE<!-- begin co... Nov 30 2004, 04:59 PM
Syndrome666 gah! That was close but not quite. Hmm...so co... Nov 30 2004, 08:37 PM
cutiegrlchic lots of places have it jus look around Nov 30 2004, 10:39 PM
shortvi3tlaydee CODE<!-- begin code provided by createblog... Nov 30 2004, 10:46 PM![]() ![]() |