Nicole Kidman |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Nicole Kidman |
Nov 1 2004, 08:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() hi! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 483 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 31,363 |
I kind of feel werid posting this because its not really a layout but thats the only thing i can do
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=a_vague_image |
|
|
|
muffin dude 292 Nicole Kidman Nov 1 2004, 08:35 PM
avalon* i really like the banner and your use of colors... Nov 1 2004, 08:39 PM
BroncoJr Cool banner, I like the way the colors are. GJ. Nov 1 2004, 08:51 PM
chu3guo2 simply beautiful Nov 1 2004, 09:00 PM
muffin dude 292 thanks everyone for the good feedbacks Nov 1 2004, 09:03 PM
seriouslycheesed I really love the blend, it's absolutely beeea... Nov 1 2004, 09:41 PM
synkro pretty blend... that's a really nice pic of ni... Nov 1 2004, 09:43 PM
juicyy_fruit yeah the colors are nicely blended in. i think it ... Nov 1 2004, 10:00 PM
exile4sushi lovely. it's simplicity (RARG that word's... Nov 1 2004, 10:47 PM
Madame C I love the effect on your banner. Very clean layo... Nov 1 2004, 11:12 PM
mysticalazxn it look cooll and all but i don't see any navi... Nov 1 2004, 11:28 PM
barelyy_coherent When I clicked on the link...I just stared and sta... Nov 2 2004, 03:02 AM
LatinaLady this IS a layout. it looks pretty. cuz its simple ... Nov 2 2004, 04:50 PM
M1SSxCHR1SSY QUOTE(allthatglitterss @ Nov 1 2004, 8:39 PM)... Nov 2 2004, 04:53 PM
muffin dude 292 QUOTEthis IS a layout. it looks pretty. cuz its si... Nov 2 2004, 05:30 PM
addictedtoxangie i love the colors! Good job. Nov 2 2004, 07:09 PM
tooshie I love the banner. The layout in general isn't... Nov 2 2004, 09:47 PM![]() ![]() |