Jojo, A.K.A Breezy |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Jojo, A.K.A Breezy |
Oct 31 2004, 03:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 172 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,339 |
Alright, I had my Beyonce layout up for a long time. I tought that it was time for a change, but I wasn't sure on what the new layout should be.
|
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 03:55 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Sucker for Caramel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 162 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 47,875 |
Wow! This is awesome! How can you think it's boring?
Just a few extremely minor things I picked out... At first I thought the Xanga links were songs. Probably just me, though...I'm wierd like that. Songs tend to be set up like that, but it doesn't really bother me or anything. Just a comment. Also, on the image of her sitting down, there is some stuff by her foot and booty that you might want to go back and erase. Overall, this layout is really awesome! I love how she's sitting on the blog box like that, and it looks so natural. |
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 10:37 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() ©shesdiztinQtive ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 562 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 56,389 |
very nice. the colors are soothing haha. everything is well organized too. jojo is pretty cool, i met her a while ago.
|
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 11:23 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,239 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,253 |
You picked really cool colors
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 02:13 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Nothing to complain about. I love the sound quality of the song! Sometimes you hear songs that just sound awful, but you found a high quality file. I love how she's sitting on the blog part, really cool. I like the colors too.
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 06:12 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
questions make me blue. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,608 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,796 |
i love the images you chose. she`s so gorgeous in those pics. awesome job! i love it.
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 06:27 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4,616 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 30,577 |
very nice! i love the shapes and colors and images you used =)
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 07:06 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Look its... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 5,817 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,767 |
i really dont like how you put the regular color jojo with the green effect. overall it looks decent, but yo can improve and make it gorgeous
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 09:03 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 52 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,106 |
WOW!! Nice!! I like it.
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 09:05 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() untouchable sakaba ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 149 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,830 |
i love blue
|
|
|
|
Nov 3 2004, 03:28 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 172 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,339 |
Hey, thanks everybody. I'm gald you like it. But, LatinaLady, I don't understand what your talking about.
|
|
|
|
Nov 3 2004, 04:53 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 382 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,943 |
She clicked on the JoJo fan link instead of the button in your signature. That confused me too.
|
|
|
|
Nov 3 2004, 05:01 PM
Post
#13
|
|
|
kelly[changed] 2 liz ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 525 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,472 |
one word.....AWESOME!
|
|
|
|
Nov 3 2004, 06:10 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() This bitch better work! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,681 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,095 |
very nice! she is so hot!
|
|
|
|
Nov 3 2004, 06:24 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() hi! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 483 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 31,363 |
QUOTE very nice! she is so hot! but, is that a xanga? did you click on her sig its not the jojo fan site anyways awesome GJ |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |