Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lacuna // 0.1, I'm sorry...so sorry...
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 10 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #1


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



Yes. I really worked hard on this one. Give me a rating out of 10!!

http://www.xanga.com/xxyoumebednowxx
 
xmagicked
post Oct 10 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #2


Welcome To My Life
****

Group: Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,401



nice site. are you using premium. good job thoguth. THE GUY IS SCARY!
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 10 2004, 11:38 PM
Post #3


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



don't you see the banner? im using regular. and that's a woman. ><
 
exile4sushi
post Oct 10 2004, 11:45 PM
Post #4


"YeHa" is not a foreign policy
****

Group: Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 36,192



niiiiiiiiice. uber freaky, tho. 10 for 10
 
sweetxsimplicity
post Oct 10 2004, 11:49 PM
Post #5


hi, my name is brianna! =]
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,764
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,114



9/10 - It's hot, I love the way you did the navigation system. xD
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 11 2004, 12:13 AM
Post #6


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



thank you very much. Flash is fun. ^^
 
itzcalifornialuv
post Oct 11 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #7


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,583



i like the flash. maybe you can tell me give me some tips on mines
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 11 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #8


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



lol. Sorry but I can't help it. I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

dance dance dance dance
 
artzysmartz
post Oct 11 2004, 07:01 AM
Post #9


artzysmartz
***

Group: Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,209



omg! sooo pretti..and gothic...love the way the links show up..great job! thumbsup.gif
 
mysticalazxn
post Oct 11 2004, 08:32 AM
Post #10


^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,364
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,979



nice flash use =P really nice. everything match the theme of mine. next time u can make a mine makes a invisible box hehee =P
 
XyxGriffenxyX
post Oct 11 2004, 09:11 AM
Post #11


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,689



Aaaaah I can't see the flash!

cry.gif

But I'm sure it looks fabulous. tongue.gif
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 11 2004, 05:25 PM
Post #12


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



O_o You can't see it?! YOURE MISSING THE BEST PART!!
 
heyyfrankie
post Oct 11 2004, 05:38 PM
Post #13


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



I don't see anything!!!!!! i want to see really bad! it sounds like it looks great!!!!!!! sad.gif
 
avalon*
post Oct 11 2004, 06:41 PM
Post #14


NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,616
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,577



yeah the flash is awesome! and the design is awesome too =P the person is scary though but otherwise it's awesome. haha i used that word 3 times =P
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 11 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #15


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



That's odd...I really don't find it scary at all.......maybe I'm just a creep. ^^
 
souldreamers
post Oct 12 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #16


mmm hmmm
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,591
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,325



Great job, gotta love that flashy FLASH. wink.gif I like the artsy feeling to it. It's elegant. But I would suggest you blend the right side into the background more... that would be perfecto! _smile.gif
 
xunsp0kenx
post Oct 12 2004, 11:43 AM
Post #17


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,280



awesome !!
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 12 2004, 07:50 PM
Post #18


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



thanks. I just added a music and script section. Very small right now, but it's getting there. wink.gif
 
Note
post Oct 12 2004, 07:58 PM
Post #19


I have 6 blue blocks :3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,248
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 14,959



haha! a flash freak like me! propz.
9/10

::jerry::
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 12 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #20


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



OH WOW I LOVE YOUR SIG! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!
 
chu3guo2
post Oct 12 2004, 08:41 PM
Post #21


untouchable sakaba
****

Group: Member
Posts: 149
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,830



biggrin.gif mad nice site... sad.gif makes me feel so inadequate... blink.gif the picture is a female?... cry.gif but the flash is so nice... sad.gif so inadequate...
 
tooshie
post Oct 12 2004, 09:33 PM
Post #22


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,239
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,253



wow. that looks really nice. i like your navigation XD clean looking. great job
 
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 12 2004, 09:36 PM
Post #23


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



don't feel bad...it took me a while to learn how to do all of this. You can do this pretty quickly if you tried.
 
Blachama617
post Oct 12 2004, 09:44 PM
Post #24


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,640



I like it lots...and da song too...10 laugh.gif
 
fatuglyguy
post Oct 12 2004, 10:16 PM
Post #25


fatuglyguy
**

Group: Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,209



yea thats a sweet song gj _smile.gif
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: