ya gotta see this, ya just gotta laugh |
ya gotta see this, ya just gotta laugh |
Sep 22 2004, 04:34 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() omw to be an offical member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 345 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 48,817 |
why do people put retarded aim profiles like this?
KERRY EDWARDS 2004! And won't you think I'm pretty When I'm standing top the bright lit city And I'll take your hand and pick you up And keep you there to so you can see As long as you're alive and care I promise I will take you there And we'll drink and dance the night away found it in tboltz profile retard.. why do some ppl do this, i'm sorry i was just woundering thats all..... |
|
|
|
burnoveride ya gotta see this Sep 22 2004, 04:34 AM
Heathasm QUOTEKERRY EDWARDS 2004!
And won't you th... Sep 22 2004, 05:14 AM
burnoveride no not mad at anyone lol just woundering my friend... Sep 22 2004, 05:30 AM
lookitskim Well it's their AIM profile they can put whate... Sep 22 2004, 03:51 PM![]() ![]() |