Log In · Register

 
rather go to mcdonalds or burger king?
rather go to mcdonalds or burger king?
rather go to mcdonalds or burger king?
mcdonalds! [ 4 ] ** [36.36%]
burger king! [ 3 ] ** [27.27%]
both i hate [ 2 ] ** [18.18%]
i dont reallie care [ 2 ] ** [18.18%]
Total Votes: 12
  
angel-roh
post Sep 22 2004, 04:13 AM
Post #1


i'm susan
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 13,875
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,029



i rather go to mcdonalds rather than going to burger king... i dont know these days i think their hamburgers taste bad >.<;; i like mcdonald cause they have mc chicken hamburger and cheeseburgers which taste reallie good so yeah^^;;
.
.
 

Posts in this topic
angel-roh   rather go to mcdonalds or burger king?   Sep 22 2004, 04:13 AM
Heathasm   you should put other or some thing, because i like...   Sep 22 2004, 05:19 AM
lcsblogfool   I HATE BOTH!!!!!! coz...   Sep 22 2004, 05:23 AM
honorguard   I'd rather go to Burger King. Whenever I go to...   Sep 22 2004, 06:10 AM
distortedMIND   I always thought of Burger King as the mediocore M...   Sep 22 2004, 08:30 AM
lookitskim   McDonalds! I dont like Burger King very much.....   Sep 22 2004, 08:53 AM
rainnydaiis   i rather get mcdonalds... last time i went to burg...   Sep 22 2004, 08:53 AM
XxmisspreciousxX   I don't really like any of them but i would ch...   Sep 22 2004, 11:36 AM
sugarcultluver   mcdonalds...Burger King is gross!   Sep 22 2004, 12:52 PM
kantoaznboi   i'd rather go 2 burger king. they have better ...   Sep 22 2004, 12:53 PM
Expresseggroll   I don't eat fast food (try not to) but If I h...   Sep 22 2004, 01:08 PM
stephinika   i don't eat fast food anymore so neither. yuck...   Sep 22 2004, 01:09 PM
Days Nearly Over   My house. Mommy makes goood foood.   Sep 22 2004, 02:06 PM
MasterNe0   Burger King since I use to live across the street ...   Sep 22 2004, 02:20 PM
tweeak   burger king. i dont like burgers, but their chicke...   Sep 22 2004, 02:39 PM
Gypsy Eyes   i dont eat at either of themm...but if i was force...   Sep 22 2004, 02:49 PM
sheepy   mcdonalds cuz its near my house ;p   Sep 22 2004, 03:03 PM
kaleidoscoped   McDonald's because I like their french fries c...   Sep 22 2004, 04:43 PM
MyVermilionPlague   Uh. I dunno. I prefer taco places.. XD   Sep 22 2004, 04:47 PM
corizzle20   i like mcdonalds better becuase their double chees...   Sep 22 2004, 04:49 PM
sammi rules you   MICKEY D'S MICKEY D'S MICKEY D'S MICKE...   Sep 22 2004, 04:50 PM
juliar   http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...topic...   Sep 22 2004, 04:52 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: