Log In · Register

 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
{»I SUCK IN MY TUMMY«}, 1s th1s b4d f0r m3?
mouse_3k
post Aug 23 2004, 12:26 PM
Post #26


Blasian, Asian, INVASION!
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,288
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,769



how about u just...not suck in?

also, how come u type like only on the left side? i cant really read it..
 
*evdxgirl*
post Aug 23 2004, 12:38 PM
Post #27





Guest






QUOTE(p1nK_p0p @ Aug 23 2004, 11:10 AM)
yea. i have actauly been trying that latley, i do 40 crunches, i dance to music, i jump rope. also i have been dyetting.

YoO dYetTt? KeKe^^ thasSs shOo keWL. ivE beeEn tRyIng tEw DYetTT, tEw! We ShUld MakE a ClUb oR SuMfiN. I HAbB a BiG TuMmy ehN Itx MakeX MeeH SaD boO hoO.

stubborn.gif
 
x0143637x0
post Aug 23 2004, 12:47 PM
Post #28


Tina + Tommy
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,575



isnt it uncomfortable huh.gif anyways crunches are good. it realli helps. at least 30-40 crunches per day? youll see some results after a little while
 
Rice_on_my_shoe
post Aug 23 2004, 01:29 PM
Post #29


KUNG FU/JEDI MASTER
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 354
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 24,433



exercise. and Run like hell laugh.gif

remeber:

Skinny is scary
Bigger is better _smile.gif
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 23 2004, 02:04 PM
Post #30


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(head_0ver_heels @ Aug 23 2004, 11:26 AM)
Just do ab exersizes..that's what I do and I suck in too..blink.gif

i am doing ad posses.
actauly, i lost a pound!
JOY!!! happy.gif
 
im___radx
post Aug 23 2004, 02:09 PM
Post #31


FUNKosaur-robot-ninja-pirate
***

Group: Member
Posts: 47
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,320



its good for you, it tightens your ab muscles.. isnt it kind of like an excersise?
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 23 2004, 02:10 PM
Post #32


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(evdxgirl @ Aug 23 2004, 12:38 PM)
YoO dYetTt? KeKe^^ thasSs shOo keWL. ivE beeEn tRyIng tEw DYetTT, tEw! We ShUld MakE a ClUb oR SuMfiN. I HAbB a BiG TuMmy ehN Itx MakeX MeeH SaD boO hoO.

stubborn.gif

Yea. Dietting isent as cool as it sounds. I realy want some ice cream right now! Send me a message if you want my dietting program.
Kee-kee!
Oh, and I was wrighting on the left cuz...actauly i have no clue why.
^^
 
*evdxgirl*
post Aug 23 2004, 02:12 PM
Post #33





Guest






QUOTE(p1nK_p0p @ Aug 23 2004, 3:10 PM)
Yea. Dietting isent as cool as it sounds. I realy want some ice cream right now! Send me a message if you want my dietting program.
Kee-kee!
Oh, and I was wrighting on the left cuz...actauly i have no clue why.
^^

Haha. I'm trying not to eat junk food and that's about it.
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 23 2004, 02:13 PM
Post #34


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(x0143637x0 @ Aug 23 2004, 12:47 PM)
isnt it uncomfortable huh.gif anyways crunches are good. it realli helps. at least 30-40 crunches per day? youll see some results after a little while

YEAY! I do 35 crunches every day. But tomarrow im gonna do 40 cus every week or somptin i go up 5. yea...
oh, thankx everyone, you gyes are making me feel a lot better about my self. happy.gif
 
cutielilsuga
post Aug 23 2004, 02:15 PM
Post #35


fragile
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,044
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,807



it doesn't cause bad stuff like that
at all cuz my friends use to use in their tummies all the time...so no worry
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 23 2004, 02:18 PM
Post #36


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(cutielilsuga @ Aug 23 2004, 2:15 PM)
it doesn't cause bad stuff like that
at all cuz my friends use to use in their tummies all the time...so no worry

AWWAA! IM SO happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif N0wzess13s! I fEEL s0 mUCH bETT3R about M3!
SPANKX!
 
*evdxgirl*
post Aug 23 2004, 02:33 PM
Post #37





Guest






Actually, I heard that sucking in your tummy burns more calories that doing crunches. ..But I don't really know if that's true.
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 23 2004, 02:52 PM
Post #38


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(evdxgirl @ Aug 23 2004, 2:33 PM)
Actually, I heard that sucking in your tummy burns more calories that doing crunches. ..But I don't really know if that's true.

Wooo...thats COOL!!!
 
LatinaLady
post Aug 23 2004, 03:03 PM
Post #39


Look its...
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,817
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,767



QUOTE(me_myself_andi2003 @ Aug 23 2004, 4:13 AM)
dont suck it in dear...... its alright..... i dont eat happy.gif i lost like 12 pounds in 2 months by not eating breakfast blink.gif for me its just dont eat breakfast... i dano about u tho

EAT BREAKFAST.
stop sucking in and do crunches. do excersie. its really lame if you suckin your stomache alot. be confident about yourself.
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 23 2004, 03:07 PM
Post #40


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(LatinaLady @ Aug 23 2004, 3:03 PM)
EAT BREAKFAST.
stop sucking in and do crunches. do excersie. its really lame if you suckin your stomache alot. be confident about yourself.

i know its lame! I KNOW!! but you dont understand.
and, yes, ill eat breakfast.
 
Just_Dream
post Aug 23 2004, 03:09 PM
Post #41


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



It's hard for me to suck it in cause if I ever do that to my tummy, u can see my ribs... so it looks scary.. ph34r.gif Bleh plus, I eat and when I eat my tummy gets bigger, thus i cannot suck in my stomach anyways =X
 
Looow
post Aug 23 2004, 09:10 PM
Post #42


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,450



QUOTE(CEP @ Aug 22 2004, 11:26 PM)
You gotta kick your comp. laugh.gif
Goddamn.
And don't suck in..just don't eat.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi

dont suck it in...maybe it can be bad for you...oh and ppl notice ya noe...and that gurl up there dat sed dont eat...dont tell her dat! she should eat...just excercise...
 
head_0ver_heels
post Aug 23 2004, 10:06 PM
Post #43


Sorry doesn`t cut it babe.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 12,588



QUOTE(evdxgirl @ Aug 23 2004, 12:38 PM)
YoO dYetTt? KeKe^^ thasSs shOo keWL. ivE beeEn tRyIng tEw DYetTT, tEw! We ShUld MakE a ClUb oR SuMfiN. I HAbB a BiG TuMmy ehN Itx MakeX MeeH SaD boO hoO.

stubborn.gif

I have no idea what you just said. huh.gif
 
JustPeachy
post Aug 24 2004, 12:34 AM
Post #44


lost
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,506



well it won't hert u or anythin cuz like i hafta when i do ballet cuz well all dancers do, but when u suck in people can tell somtimes cuz alot of people get tence in there uper body. i don't think u should tho u know if ur that self consious bout ur body then maby u should work out or somthin. sry sry sry if that sounds mean i don't mean it in a bad way i just think that if people don't feel confortable with there body then they sould do somthin bout it or learn to love it!
 
gigiopolis
post Aug 24 2004, 12:47 AM
Post #45


gigi =p
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,679
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,206



QUOTE($ex*y_Blon*de @ Aug 22 2004, 6:41 PM)
she knows cuzz when you suck in your stomach it only work on the top part of your stomach not bottom or she knows that your not that skiny lol happy.gif

If you perfect it, you can suck in the bottom of your stomach. You just have to practice a lot.

I think she knows because when you suck in your stomach, your chest and ribs pop out more and it looks like you're hunched over. I also think the reason why your back might start hurting is because you're hunched over...you might be sucking in too hard...
 
expoised
post Aug 24 2004, 02:01 AM
Post #46


te quiero
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 2,586
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 14,678



i used to suck in all the time, i think i got quite good at it. its not the "sucking in" part, its more like tightening your ab muscles to make your stomache look flatter.

if you wanna "suck in" better... do crunches or something. i dunno. i'm not self-conscious about that crap anymore. anyways, everyone always involuntarily "un-sucks in" their stomache when they aren't thinking about it. so thats probably how your cousin knew you were sucking in.

so... yeah.
 
*evdxgirl*
post Aug 24 2004, 08:36 AM
Post #47





Guest






QUOTE(head_0ver_heels @ Aug 23 2004, 11:06 PM)
I have no idea what you just said. huh.gif

It's called mocking, filled with sarcasm. I don't know what I typed, either. It took me like 10 minutes to type that.
 
Yemmerz
post Aug 24 2004, 08:53 AM
Post #48


old school member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,796
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 843



Then do some crunches.



I can't believe you made this into a topic. mellow.gif
 
xoxspanky569
post Aug 24 2004, 09:21 AM
Post #49


Effing classic.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,183



if ou r gping to type l1ek a haX0 rat east do iT r1gh!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~ tgeez

Translated into ENGLISH:
If you are going to type like a hacker at least do it right! Geez.

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/ --hehe

Oh and try doing some excersizes because if you meet someone and you are sucking you your stomach and then you stop they are going to notice.
 
p1nK_p0p
post Aug 24 2004, 10:47 AM
Post #50


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,142



QUOTE(x uHoH iTs Lo x @ Aug 23 2004, 9:10 PM)
dont suck it in...maybe it can be bad for you...oh and ppl notice ya noe...and that gurl up there dat sed dont eat...dont tell her dat! she should eat...just excercise...

yea, i know, im not gonna go annarexic (holy crap, how do you spell that?) on you gyes, lol
 

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: