Getting rid of empty space, HELP NEEDED!!! |
Getting rid of empty space, HELP NEEDED!!! |
Jul 31 2004, 09:41 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 34 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,584 |
hey, for all you code experts, I have my xanga, and I just started to learn about html, so i kinda need help, ok... i REALLY need help. on my xanga, i have a HUGE amount of empty space on the right, where i would like to put a chatter box, and i have a huge space inbetween my latest post and the picture that has the quote from taking back sunday, how do i get rid of these spaces? my xanga is....Nsswimmer63
|
|
|
|
nsswimmer63 Getting rid of empty space Jul 31 2004, 09:41 AM
Sherry_Vu i rearranged to coding in your header and fixed th... Jul 31 2004, 09:51 AM
nsswimmer63 YES!!!! That is exactly what I w... Aug 1 2004, 01:06 PM
nsswimmer63 ummm, but now where do I put my chatterbox? Aug 1 2004, 01:09 PM
lilphoenix What I'd like 2 kno... Aug 1 2004, 01:18 PM
nsswimmer63 what? did that make sense, and i didn't unders... Aug 1 2004, 01:43 PM![]() ![]() |