Log In · Register

 
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
wat r u, skater, prep....
wat r u
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 67
Guests cannot vote 
JlIaTMK
post Jul 25 2004, 01:15 PM
Post #26


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 7,048
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,696



ARGG plz edit this poll somehow.... u dont give enough choices.... what happend to thug? and what happened to emo? what happened to goth?!?! i no its in other.... but they shouldnt be cuz their not all the same and what happened to ME? yes ive asked my friends and they all say ur Jordan.... and i no thats what i am happy.gif
 
roxybabe
post Jul 25 2004, 03:37 PM
Post #27


t@ken
****

Group: Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 32,914



QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jul 24 2004, 11:43 PM)
Atleast this is not another "unker" one.
What happened to Pimpette and Thugette?
Haha..
I am definitely a mix.
Not of Prep or Skater..it's just that I can be a completely different person..it depends on who I'm around.
//edit Man, how the hell can you put Geek AND Nerd? You wasted category space stubborn.gif.

to b honest i dunt realli care wat u think
 
bibliomania
post Jul 25 2004, 04:22 PM
Post #28


Stacy
****

Group: Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,199



I am me. :-)
 
Spirited Away
post Jul 26 2004, 09:09 PM
Post #29


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



I don't know. In the literal sense, I'm none of the above. I hate being thought of being labeled or grouped... I don't fit in with any normal cliques, I have my own sense of belonging and that's all I need.
 
DarkCrescentMoon
post Jul 26 2004, 10:50 PM
Post #30


memories echo the silence
****

Group: Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 24,624



how cna you possibly have a poll on stereo typing? labeling is bad...

But i dress like a punker. even though i'm not one.
 
Rai_yen
post Jul 27 2004, 03:11 AM
Post #31


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,302



I don't actually know what I am. I don't really have a crowd.

But I think I'm a Geek Punk with gangster friends. :)

Oh and I act Prep when I'm around my parents/aunts/uncles. Makes them happy.
 
zuhms
post Jul 27 2004, 03:27 AM
Post #32


w0ot w0ot!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 350
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,675



dork.
 
euroFUSION
post Jul 27 2004, 03:40 AM
Post #33


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,489



This poll is really, really sad.

But thanks for the laugh.
 
jnukes
post Jul 27 2004, 03:47 AM
Post #34


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,172
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,045



i'ma.....

balla
i get my skater moments
i get my geek moments (not a lot)



ummmm... i gues dats it, lol
 
lcapk
post Jul 27 2004, 05:52 AM
Post #35


=]
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,101
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,683



i dont know.. i dont label or consider myself as one of those
 
someflipguy
post Jul 27 2004, 08:30 AM
Post #36


I can't believe its not "Ryan"
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,981
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,368



I feel like I am a little bit of everything...

Im a nerd on occasions I want to be smart...
Im a gangsta when I want to act hard...
Im a prep when I want to act professional...

So theres no real classification...
 
Corianboi
post Jul 27 2004, 10:53 AM
Post #37


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,503



There is no label for who I am, I am Eaggon...simple. Labels are for soup cans. I like most music, go to hip-hop clubs, spend all day playing videogames and doing stuff on the internet, that is If I'm not out on a date, partying with my buddies, or working.
 
aspx
post Jul 27 2004, 11:55 AM
Post #38


teach me how to be articulate!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 32,944



^ HOLY CRAP, EAGGON! I think I know you! huh.gif


Geek! laugh.gif

As if you couldn't tell by my nerdyashell sig. wink.gif


And, hey. Who voted themselves a nerd? hug.gif
 
f0reverxnxALWAYs...
post Jul 27 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #39


you loser.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,617



i'm a skater tongue.gif
 
EddieV
post Jul 28 2004, 03:11 AM
Post #40


cB Assassin
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 10,147
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,672



theres no emo so i kinda labled myself into punk...but im really emo//preppy wierd combo but owell who knows wut other type of people u meet these days...
 
defjam_gangsta
post Jul 28 2004, 05:27 AM
Post #41


DefJam Gangsta Inc
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 914
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 25,652



Greetings!!

i dun wanna be labelled coz it's really sucks at times when ppl label one as such and such. anyway, i feel comfortable as who i am. so yeah!! worthy.gif

CHEERS CB!!
 
Corianboi
post Jul 28 2004, 07:56 AM
Post #42


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,503



QUOTE(aspx @ Jul 27 2004, 11:55 AM)
^ HOLY CRAP, EAGGON! I think I know you! huh.gif


Geek! laugh.gif

As if you couldn't tell by my nerdyashell sig. wink.gif


And, hey. Who voted themselves a nerd? hug.gif

You know me?
 
jaeman
post Jul 28 2004, 08:09 AM
Post #43


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,750
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,581



I don't know, I'm normal I guess.
 
Justingamemaster
post Jul 28 2004, 09:28 AM
Post #44


mmm....beer....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 24,854



What happened to the cool people ermm.gif marhar. And jocks. Anyway i'd say i am a skater but i don't skate. Most of my friends do. I just like to watch em all fall and break their jaws and stuff. Funny as hell. _dry.gif
 
hybrid
post Jul 30 2004, 09:06 PM
Post #45


pixel hybrid
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,410
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,081



a loser.


but a cool one.



I'm a cool loser! Psssshhhaw! tongue.gif
 
dani41790
post Jul 30 2004, 09:08 PM
Post #46


Hi! I'm Dani :)
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,637
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,369



i dont know cuz im not into labels
 
Mireh
post Jul 30 2004, 09:28 PM
Post #47


original member.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,825
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,460



AHa...That really thin line between prep and nerd.

yea.
 
Just_Dream
post Jul 30 2004, 09:31 PM
Post #48


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



I like to label myself as an "OTHER" wink.gif Because techinically, I don't fit in with ANY of those groups. In fact, pssh, I have cheated on something, so ppl can't call me a nerd and ppl don't even think I'm a geek (but I wish they did because geeks are cool happy.gif ) Anyways I am a "WIERDO" IMO. I don't think I really am anything and I do act wierd.. ALOT of times.. so thus I am an OTHER
 
bibliomania
post Jul 30 2004, 10:10 PM
Post #49


Stacy
****

Group: Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,199



I am me. I am a human being. The end.

I think that counts. :)
 
POonSKi
post Jul 30 2004, 10:12 PM
Post #50


..::i<3 POonSKi::..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,268
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,022



im myself
 

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: