Log In · Register

 
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Glee
Joanne
post May 12 2010, 01:06 AM
Post #101



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Gaaah, I really liked tonight's episode! It flowed so much better than the last, and it didn't seem like they were trying too hard. biggrin.gif
 
*futura*
post May 12 2010, 04:22 AM
Post #102





Guest






Aw, I only caught a glimpse of it today. Looks like I'll be watching it on Hulu later.
 
synapse
post May 14 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #103


Live long and prosper.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 10,142
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,926



lol. Anything that comes out of Sue's mouth is so wrong. xD
 
treschicgeek
post May 17 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #104


Sup. I'm Deb =]
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 650
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,227



Gotta love Heather (& Kurt too!) :

 
synapse
post May 18 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #105


Live long and prosper.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 10,142
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,926



I'm excited for Idina Menzel's singing tonight! :D
 
creole
post May 18 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #106


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



i'm more focused on mr. schue singing
 
treschicgeek
post May 18 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #107


Sup. I'm Deb =]
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 650
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,227



OMFG WHAT?!

I can't believe that Jesse's sole purpose of getting into New Directions was so she could find out about her mom! Shoooot...I thought he was spying!

But then again...not surprised that she's Rachel's mom...they look SO alike to me. & I LOVED their duet together *tear*
 
creole
post May 20 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #108


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



QUOTE(treschicgeek @ May 18 2010, 06:01 PM) *
OMFG WHAT?!

I can't believe that Jesse's sole purpose of getting into New Directions was so she could find out about her mom! Shoooot...I thought he was spying!

But then again...not surprised that she's Rachel's mom...they look SO alike to me. & I LOVED their duet together *tear*

ugh i hate jesse. flat character and he just gets in the way. :(


AND OMFG I JUST HAD A GLEEGASM, CAN'T WAIT, 2 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS COME TOGETHER
 
Joanne
post May 21 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #109



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I LOVE YOU IDINA MENZEL. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

AND OMFG, GAGA!!!


Glee always deserves caps.
 
Joanne
post May 26 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #110



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Uh, I'm still confused as to why Rachel chose "Poker Face" as her special mother-daughter song...


Great episode today though. Totally teared up when Kurt's dad was yelling at Finn.
 
synapse
post May 26 2010, 02:53 AM
Post #111


Live long and prosper.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 10,142
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,926



QUOTE(Joanne @ May 21 2010, 01:19 AM) *
I LOVE YOU IDINA MENZEL. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

 
creole
post May 26 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #112


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



this week was a great episode, but i think there should have been more justice to rachael instead of kurt =(




but finn did look hot in that red dress
 
treschicgeek
post May 28 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #113


Sup. I'm Deb =]
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 650
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,227



QUOTE(Joanne @ May 25 2010, 10:03 PM) *
Uh, I'm still confused as to why Rachel chose "Poker Face" as her special mother-daughter song...


Me too. Only connection I got was the line in the song where it was like "she's got to love nobody"
Other than that I got nothing shrug.gif

& I officially LOVE Puck for singing that "Beth" song!
 
creole
post Jun 2 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #114


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



so this week was kinda okay, but i felt bad for rachel . :(
 
Joanne
post Jun 3 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #115



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Me too! I was heartbroken for her. sad.gif

omg, when Will was seducing Sue... most disturbing and uncomfortable thing ever. I didn't know how to react. But I did enjoy how they kept going back to Will's bum. shifty.gif
 
synapse
post Jun 3 2010, 04:58 AM
Post #116


Live long and prosper.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 10,142
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,926



I felt bad for Sue when she was sitting in the restaurant alone, that's like the 2nd time I've felt sorry for Sue, first was the swing theme episode.
 
*futura*
post Jun 7 2010, 06:22 AM
Post #117





Guest






I haven't been watching Glee at all for the past like 3 weeks. Has it gotten any better? haha
 
creole
post Jun 7 2010, 06:57 AM
Post #118


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



yes and you should watch the finale tomorrow. ♥
 
creole
post Jun 8 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #119


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



THE f*ckING JUDGES RIGGED THE VOTES, DAMN YOU OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN.
AND SUE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THE GLEE CLUB.
THE KISS FROM EMMA AND WILL WAS UNEXPECTED, BUT I THINK EACH SEASON FINALE IS GONNA BE LIKE THIS.
QUINN AND PUCK'S BABY IS CUTE.
AND I f*ckING HATE VOCAL ADRENALINE. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE IT! THE CROWD WAS MORE IN FAVOR OF NEW DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGHHHH
 
creole
post Jun 8 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #120


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



nvm we get an extra year and everyone's ok :)
 
LittleMissSunshi...
post Jun 8 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #121


rawr?
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,705
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 285,858



LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL. LETS GET FFFFFUNNNKKKAAAYYY.
 
slipper
post Jul 21 2010, 06:16 AM
Post #122


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 1,152
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,239



hey guys. so i heard the filipino sensation Charice, will be joining the cast of Glee on season 2. playing rachels foreign rival. im excited for that!

i miss glee now that it's on their break :(
 
creole
post Jul 21 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #123


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



there will be an episode of glee based on britany spears ! most of the episode will revolve around britteny ( the dumb cheerleader ) so she'll get some songs done. :)
 
slipper
post Jul 21 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #124


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 1,152
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,239



^ahahah forreal? that's funny. im interested to listen to her sing. i was surprised how great santana was when she sang that boy is mine with mercedes, nice raspy soulful voice.

im really interested to hear if that asian dude can sing, haha
 
emberfly
post Nov 21 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #125


kthxbai
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,832
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 621,203



Where can I watch this online for free? (cuz I can't ever watch Tuesdays at 7c.. that's a ridiculous time).


and don't say Hulu.. cuz they have a whopping 5 episodes on there.. and I watched them all :3 .. and they were awesome!! but I need MOAR!
 

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: