Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Finals finals finals
sixfive
post May 3 2010, 10:57 AM
Post #1



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



When are you done with finals?

Got my Supply Chain Management at 1 today
Communications Tomorrow
Kinesiology (very lollable 100% perfect grade class)Friday
Logistics Next Friday

After tomorrow's final though should be clear to not give a f*ck about school anymore. At least for another few weeks then I get to start my 18 hour summer :( But yay last summer (I think) for summer school. Hopefully grad school and I don't hang out together in the following summers.
 
creole
post May 3 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,665
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,364



the only *final* exam i' might take is american gov. honors. :(
 
Gigi
post May 4 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #3


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



I'm already done! Finished on April 28. Waiting on 2 more of my marks to come back.
 
pandemonium
post May 4 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #4


the name's mario
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,270
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 656,520



Arch. Graphics, Arch. Design yesterday.. f*ck that was intense!! & hard
Arch. Freehand Drawing today, f*cken easy
Math Friday... scared
and done with everything till june
 
sixfive
post May 4 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #5



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



QUOTE(Gigi @ May 4 2010, 04:29 PM) *
I'm already done! Finished on April 28. Waiting on 2 more of my marks to come back.

I've got two more :( But they're going to be insanely easy. Took my COMM exam today took me less than four minutes and I got a 96
 
heyo-captain-jac...
post May 4 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #6


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



finished mine last week
 
Maccabee
post May 4 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ May 4 2010, 08:58 PM) *
finished mine last week

Aren't you out of school?

I don't really know what's going on. I only have school once a week on Wednesday so I just stay up all Tuesday night doing homework.
 
datass
post May 5 2010, 03:34 AM
Post #8


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



in the middle of my ib exams right now. 21st is my last day. shit yeah.

still got..

eng a1 SL
chem HL
bio HL
econ SL
chinese b HL
 
tokyo-rose
post May 5 2010, 07:03 AM
Post #9


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



My finals week ends on May 14th, and I'm sitting for exams in Intro to Cultural Anthropology, Academic Writing I, Intro to Sociology, and Intro to Developmental Psychology. I don't think any of them will be that hard, but I'll still study a lot.
 
Matsumoto
post May 5 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #10


Senior Member
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,359
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 12,577



I had one exam on Monday and one today. I have to hand in an art project tomorrow at 9am and I am done.

WHY does my birthday always land during finals week?!
 
sixfive
post May 5 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #11



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



I had two exams in the past two days and nothing til Friday, just screams out get drunk when Tori shouldn't.
 
heyo-captain-jac...
post May 5 2010, 09:32 PM
Post #12


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



QUOTE(Maccabee @ May 4 2010, 10:32 PM) *
Aren't you out of school?

I don't really know what's going on. I only have school once a week on Wednesday so I just stay up all Tuesday night doing homework.

I should be, I was behind on my credits so I had to take some extra courses this year. I'm only actually there from 8 to 11, while everyone else is there from 7 to 2.
 
Joanne
post May 5 2010, 10:58 PM
Post #13



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



My last exam was on April 27, and summer school starts in a week! Gah, do not want.
 
libertie
post May 10 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #14


This bag is not a toy.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,090
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 583,108



Last day of school was last Thursday, so I'm done for the summer. :)

Finals were actually not bad, just had Music History, Voice Class (for instrumental majors), Foundations of Education, and my flute jury. The other classes were ensembles and we didn't take final exams in those.
 
sixfive
post May 10 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #15



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



I've taken three finals - last one is friday. Doesn't really require any studying, though, so I'm not exactly worrying about it. For all intents and purposes summer's already started for me. Working 45 hour weeks now though and have 12 hours (6 in june 6 in july) this summer. June is an online session though (well, one online class one bullshit class) so I'll be working probably 35 hours a week during June then 20 a week during July.
 
sixfive
post May 14 2010, 09:09 PM
Post #16



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DONE
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: