Are You Doing Homework Right Now?, Version 4 |
![]() ![]() |
Are You Doing Homework Right Now?, Version 4 |
| *Janette* |
Aug 21 2009, 04:29 PM
Post
#126
|
|
Guest |
somewhat. i`ll write a few numbers, stop and then go back. lol
|
|
|
|
Aug 27 2009, 07:25 PM
Post
#127
|
|
|
the name's mario ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,270 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 656,520 |
should be, but no
|
|
|
|
Sep 11 2009, 05:19 PM
Post
#128
|
|
![]() crushed. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,432 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 20,026 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 11 2009, 05:30 PM
Post
#129
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,665 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,364 |
I'm suppose to
- Make a conjunction and punctuation essay. - Make a paper cube out of six sheets of paper. - Finish writing notes from Spanish Book. - Read the biography of Charles Dickens and fill out the worksheet. - Work on Vocabulary presentation for two words. |
|
|
|
Sep 12 2009, 09:59 PM
Post
#130
|
|
![]() DDR \\ I'm Dee :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 8,662 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 384,020 |
^ I did homework last night! Because no one likes me enough to hang out with me instead.
|
|
|
|
Sep 13 2009, 12:10 PM
Post
#131
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Sep 2009 Member No: 745,722 |
Just got half way through an art project that was due last Wednesday. lol.
|
|
|
|
Sep 13 2009, 12:14 PM
Post
#132
|
|
![]() poison ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,806 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 629,020 |
i think i have a little math and maybe english.
Cant exactly remember... |
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 01:53 AM
Post
#133
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
no but i'm supposed to finish my alg2/trig and apush hw :(
|
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 10:09 AM
Post
#134
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
Doing geomotry right Now.
|
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 04:47 PM
Post
#135
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
I turned on the computer to type up some homework but ended up checking Facebook, Tumblr, and cB. :/
|
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 05:16 PM
Post
#136
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,665 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,364 |
My teacher is making us freshmen take a Pre-test on AP Calculus or Statistics.
-_- more study. |
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 08:38 PM
Post
#137
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 308 Joined: Aug 2009 Member No: 740,397 |
No. Because I don't feel like it. >:]
|
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 08:54 PM
Post
#138
|
|
![]() asdfghjkl; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 1,121 Joined: Jul 2008 Member No: 665,416 |
apush (ap us history) T-T
|
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 08:58 PM
Post
#139
|
|
![]() R U A Q T ? [; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,276 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 421,631 |
English 2: Pre AP English
"Your Task: Write a song that contains the 10ish most important pieces of information in the Class Syllabus Requirements: • Must follow a common melody that most people know • Must have 10ish important pieces of information from the syllabus • Must be at least 12 lines long • Must be prepared to share (and possibly perform) your song with the class" WHACK. |
|
|
|
Sep 14 2009, 09:19 PM
Post
#140
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Is it just me, or is everyone on cB friggin taking APUSH?
I have to list like.. 400+ characters, pinyin, and the meaning for Mandarin. Fuucck I hate being in a combo class and being in the higher level. I also have trig and an APUSH test to study for. |
|
|
|
Sep 23 2009, 06:59 PM
Post
#141
|
|
![]() DDR \\ I'm Dee :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 8,662 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 384,020 |
No, but I should be. I have Psychology homework... and graphs to finish.
|
|
|
|
| *Janette* |
Sep 24 2009, 09:27 PM
Post
#142
|
|
Guest |
No,
|
|
|
|
Sep 24 2009, 10:17 PM
Post
#143
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Mmmm, I have to study for APUSH and Physio. Not that bad, I guess.
|
|
|
|
Sep 24 2009, 11:17 PM
Post
#144
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
No...but I really should be doing either of these things:
1) Organize my stuff, i.e. designate some folders/notebooks to specific courses cus stuff is just floating around in my clipboard, unorganized right now. So not good enough for GTD. 2) Read managerial accounting textbook or do some practice probs cus my midterm's in less than a week...omg... 3) Read managerial economics textbook cus my ass prof goes way too fast and I now I realize I didn't absorb or retain any info from econ101. And that's it. I guess it could be worse. Oh yeah, I could probably tear open the plastic wrap from my MIS textbook...or not... |
|
|
|
| *Janette* |
Sep 30 2009, 03:41 AM
Post
#145
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
Sep 30 2009, 08:39 PM
Post
#146
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Aaaand I have a bunch of things to read. f*ck getting home late. |
|
|
|
Sep 30 2009, 10:26 PM
Post
#147
|
|
|
rawr? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,705 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 285,858 |
i nevar do it... thats why my grades must be low.
|
|
|
|
Oct 3 2009, 12:23 PM
Post
#148
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,938 Joined: Jul 2008 Member No: 667,832 |
I
...but it's homecoming weekend ; A; no motivation |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2009, 12:27 PM
Post
#149
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
it's more like when am i not doing homework
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2009, 09:34 PM
Post
#150
|
|
![]() DDR \\ I'm Dee :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 8,662 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 384,020 |
NO, but I should be!
Ok, I'm going to do my homework. Weekend, why aren't you here?! |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |