Log In · Register

 
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you think you're pretty?
karmakiller
post Sep 18 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #151


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



QUOTE(Fat2death @ Sep 18 2009, 04:32 PM) *
Im the shit and everybody that comes in contact with me agrees. Im conceited, I have a reason. lol Seriously though, I do think Im gorgeous. biggrin.gif

Good, it'll make up for all the people like me.
 
Fat2death
post Sep 18 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #152


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 2009
Member No: 745,998



Im sorry if Im confident. I have to be. Im a grown ass woman...
 
karmakiller
post Sep 18 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #153


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



Haha, I know, I'm just messing with you.
 
abzz
post Oct 10 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #154


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 51
Joined: May 2009
Member No: 726,982



i don't like to consider myself, pretty. so much.
but not ugly either,
i'm not the most confident, either.

but i know God made me how i am, so i'll take it (:
 

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: