Log In · Register

 
11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
mr. compatibility :santa:
gojira
post Aug 10 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #226


◕ ◡ ◕
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,779
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 416,697



QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 10 2009, 05:32 PM) *
sad.gif you don't ruv me?


wtf
 
LittleMissSunshi...
post Sep 8 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #227


rawr?
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,705
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 285,858



NEVARRRRRR.
 
brooklyneast05
post Sep 8 2009, 08:25 AM
Post #228


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Sep 6 2009, 10:18 PM) *
this is a middle finger to all you 808 haters


 
brooklyneast05
post Sep 8 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #229


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



it'd be better if i didn't have to go in order of that list. i would have something to say about him right now cause he is active and has people i could put him with. but for example, the next person on the list is steph and that's really hard to think of stuff for. it's no offense to steph but like she isn't hardly even here for me to pick up on any "compatibility" with people here. same thing with multiple other people on the list.


it's hard out there for a seasonal0.gif
 
iDecay
post Sep 8 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #230


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



You failed miserably, Mr. Compatibility. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED WITH WHO YOU MATCHED ME UP WITH, HMMM??


rolleyes.gif
 
brooklyneast05
post Sep 8 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #231


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(iDecay @ Sep 8 2009, 11:14 AM) *
You failed miserably, Mr. Compatibility. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED WITH WHO YOU MATCHED ME UP WITH, HMMM??
rolleyes.gif


I matched you up with the best dude on here! WTF are you complaining about, that's a broye
 
karmakiller
post Sep 8 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #232


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 8 2009, 08:32 AM) *
it'd be better if i didn't have to go in order of that list.

Your topic, your rules. I wanna see if I make his list shifty.gif but I think I know who his match will be.
 
Simba
post Sep 8 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #233


Photoartist
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,363
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 399,390



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 8 2009, 01:53 PM) *
I matched you up with the best dude on here! WTF are you complaining about, that's a broye
the only explanation to this is that she wants straight up kanye west
 
smash
post Sep 8 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #234


f your couch
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,089
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 491,301



QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Sep 8 2009, 04:10 PM) *
the only explanation to this is that she wants straight up kanye west

why would she ever want something like that to happen?
 
Teesa
post Sep 8 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #235


crushed.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,026



QUOTE(karmakiller @ Sep 8 2009, 05:08 PM) *
but I think I know who his match will be.


gabrielle of course!
 
Tung
post Sep 8 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #236


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



QUOTE(Teesa @ Sep 8 2009, 07:22 PM) *
gabrielle of course!

shifty.gif shifty.gif shifty.gif shifty.gif
 
Meganmon
post Sep 8 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #237



*****

Group: Member
Posts: 308
Joined: Aug 2009
Member No: 740,397



LOL. Caaaan I geeet ones.
 
jiyong
post Sep 9 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #238


사랑해 ~ 我愛你 ♥
*****

Group: Design Staff
Posts: 825
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 492,587



Lol@Tung.
 
Mikeplyts
post Sep 10 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #239


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



damn, 5 months and still hardly any updates.
 
brooklyneast05
post Sep 10 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #240


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



cry more
 
Simba
post Sep 10 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #241


Photoartist
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,363
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 399,390



you guys are making a seasonal0.gif bitter
 
Teesa
post Sep 10 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #242


crushed.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,026



mike-your compatibility has been moved to the bottom of the list due to complaints mishandling of paperwork. we apologize for any inconvenience.
 
Joanne
post Sep 10 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #243



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



My match has disappeared from CreateBlog. I am lost and confused. What should I do now, Mr Compatibility? sad.gif
 
misoshiru
post Sep 15 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #244


yan lin♥
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,129
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,627



QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Aug 7 2009, 10:14 PM) *
Oh the flip side, hehe Teesa I really liked how you wrote that! Seriously, I felt like i was reading something JC wrote, except with a female twist. flowers.gif xmas.gif approves!

kekeke. me toooo!
 
Teesa
post Sep 15 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #245


crushed.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,026



 
misoshiru
post Sep 15 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #246


yan lin♥
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,129
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,627



ohshit. that is amazing.
 
none345678
post Sep 15 2009, 08:06 PM
Post #247


Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll
*******

Group: People Staff
Posts: 5,305
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,480



QUOTE(misoshiru @ Sep 15 2009, 08:05 PM) *
ohshit. that is amazing.

 
brooklyneast05
post Sep 15 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #248


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



miss santa loool.gif
 
Simba
post Sep 15 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #249


Photoartist
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,363
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 399,390



QUOTE(Teesa @ Sep 15 2009, 09:04 PM) *

woah i had to double take
 
superstitious
post Sep 15 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #250


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Sep 15 2009, 08:15 PM) *
woah i had to double take

Hahaha. Me too!
 

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: