Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Looking for a new DIV layout.
BangKissxx
post Dec 29 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #1


Stuff animal eater/
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,119



I am looking for something DIV Overlay-ish for my myspace.
Sorta like the website templates.
Possibly more than 2 sections.
Sorta like this.
Do you know what I'm talking bout?
 
Mickey
post Dec 29 2008, 02:15 PM
Post #2


Treasure Pleasure
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 11,193
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,127



Try checking out the MySpace Layouts section and see if you find anything. If you want a DIV, click here.
 
BangKissxx
post Dec 30 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #3


Stuff animal eater/
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 679,119



Yea.
I know about those two sections, I went through about half of the list before giving up.
D:
&&
I can't code div's
 
digitalfragrance
post Dec 30 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #4


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



I tried searching some keywords, but I came up empty handed. The only way to find some is if you go through the list. Maybe you should sort it by favorites.
 
Mickey
post Dec 31 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #5


Treasure Pleasure
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 11,193
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,127



If you really can't find any that suits your taste, there are two solutions.

You can request to have one made for you here, but you'll need 50 posts to make a request. If you want tutorials so you can learn how to make them yourself, try this one or this one.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jul 16 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Topic Closed, and Moved to Myspace Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: