Log In · Register

 
17 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV
hi-C
post Mar 24 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #351


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



It didn't come on last week...
 
batman
post Mar 24 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #352


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



QUOTE(Joanne @ Mar 24 2009, 10:46 PM) *
Are people supposed to fly differently?

lol perhaps they can float and run on air!
 
Maccabee
post Mar 25 2009, 05:22 AM
Post #353


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



QUOTE(hi-C @ Mar 24 2009, 10:17 PM) *
It didn't come on last week...


Really? Cause I saw its name on the tv guide.
 
hi-C
post Mar 25 2009, 07:42 AM
Post #354


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



Well if it was a repeat, of course you'd've seen it in the TV Guide.
 
Joanne
post Mar 25 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #355



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I could live without Claire.

NEED MORE SYLAR.
 
datass
post Mar 27 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #356


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



oh man micah grew up fast.

maybe tracy isnt actually dead, cuz usually when people shatter after they're ice, you see bits of blood-ish red stuff, but you dont see that with tracy, just ice.. so maybe she'll live?
 
hi-C
post Mar 27 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #357


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(doughnut @ Mar 27 2009, 11:40 AM) *
oh man micah grew up fast.

maybe tracy isnt actually dead, cuz usually when people shatter after they're ice, you see bits of blood-ish red stuff, but you dont see that with tracy, just ice.. so maybe she'll live?
Well, what she did was completely different, wasn't it? She doesn't turn the other people into ice more than she freezes them. It's like the difference between freezing water for ice and, like, freezing a piece of food, if that makes sense.

While I think it's pretty safe to assume she's dead, I guess she *could* reconstitute herself because it's Heroes and anything's possible, but I really don't think that's going to happen. Although... her profile on Heroes Wiki hasn't been updated, so who knows.
 
Joanne
post Mar 27 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #358



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I was thinking maybe she wasn't really dead before because... well, she's Ice Woman. Maybe she can control all forms of ice? But then again, Hunter shot her, so yeah, she's probably dead fo sho.

Damn, so many black lines. Makes this thread look so confidential. And ugly.
 
hi-C
post Mar 27 2009, 11:16 AM
Post #359


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(Joanne @ Mar 27 2009, 12:12 PM) *
I was thinking maybe she wasn't really dead before because... well, she's Ice Woman. Maybe she can control all forms of ice? But then again, Hunter shot her, so yeah, she's probably dead fo sho.

Damn, so many black lines. Makes this thread look so confidential. And ugly.
Yeah, after he shot her, her ice-eye blinked, so... ermm.gif
 
Joanne
post Mar 27 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #360



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Well you know how people aren't dead immediately after getting shot? That was my logic behind it... but then they wouldn't show her face blinking. Damn, too much to think about!
 
hi-C
post Mar 27 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #361


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 27 2009, 12:32 PM) *
Well, I think it's a safe-bet she's dead, remember Ep. "Building 26" she froze the guy completely, and he shattered to pieces. She shattered in the same way. I saw a tear when she blinked her eye..
I saw the same thing. But now that I think about it, she could've been melting...
I love playing Devil's Advocate.
 
datass
post Mar 28 2009, 09:52 AM
Post #362


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



she blinked! and it's most likely not just cinematic effect
 
datass
post Apr 1 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #363


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



sylar was kinda weird, but i love having so much of him around. him working with danko just irks me.
 
Joanne
post Apr 6 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #364



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I spent most of this episode thinking "OMG IS THAT SYLAR?!"
 
hi-C
post Apr 11 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #365


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



^ Me too!

And seriously, Baby Matt is teh cutest.
 
Joanne
post Apr 15 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #366



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I just watched this week's episode.


HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INTENSE. I love how they connected back to Angela's sock-stealing days in season 1.
 
batman
post Apr 15 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #367


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



hey, how many more episodes until finale.

i stopped watching after season 3 mid-finale so i could watch the rest of season 3 all at the same time.
 
Joanne
post Apr 15 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #368



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I think 2 more episodes or something. Between 1-3 for sure.
 
hi-C
post Apr 16 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #369


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



I didn't like this episode. I don't see the point in the whole Coyote Sands thing. I mean, it's nice to see the origin of the Company, but they could've done it in a much better way.
 
Joanne
post Apr 20 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #370



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



It did seem a bit short, but it was far from boring. I can't wait to see what happens next.
 
missnh
post Apr 21 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #371


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



I call James Kyson Lee as my future Korean pop star husband. Just saying.
 
Joanne
post Apr 21 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #372



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Haha, James Kyson Lee's pretty cute... but sadly, he's already taken:
 
missnh
post Apr 21 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #373


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



that's okay, I can work with that.
 
Joanne
post Apr 22 2009, 03:26 AM
Post #374



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



wtf at all this random shit XD.gif
 
datass
post Apr 26 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #375


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



oh my god... i love sylar
 

17 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: