Log In · Register

 
17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV
hi-C
post Feb 20 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #301


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



Yeah, I didn't get the India thing either. But since it was a prophecy, I'll assume this'll all be cleared up in an episode or two.
 
Joanne
post Feb 20 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #302



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I don't like Luke; my sister and I find him extremely annoying. But it is nice to see Sylar with a little sidekick... let's hope he doesn't end up like Elle.
 
shanaynay
post Feb 20 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #303


Has a PhD in horribleness
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 2008
Member No: 686,301



I already put 5$ down that once sylar finds his dad, he's going to kill luke.
 
batman
post Feb 23 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #304


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



HA! MILO VENTIMIGLIA ANSWERED MY TWITTER QUESTION!

anyways, i heard this week's episode was good :D
hopes are rising again. still not gonna watch until its done airing though :D
 
Joanne
post Feb 24 2009, 01:42 AM
Post #305



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I liked this episode. I was annoyed with Matt being so unstable too, but I thought that made it a little bit more realistic. I mean, he's pissed and emotionally hurt... I'd want to torture Noah too.

BUT YEAH, WHAT'S UP WITH NO SYLAR?! I feel jipped.
 
Joanne
post Feb 24 2009, 01:48 AM
Post #306



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 23 2009, 10:46 PM) *
He's the cutest guy on the show

Truth.
 
Tung
post Feb 24 2009, 01:49 AM
Post #307


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593





oh my...dribble.gif
 
LittleMissSunshi...
post Feb 24 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #308


rawr?
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,705
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 285,858



i wish sylar's nose wasnt so biggggg... lol
 
batman
post Feb 24 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #309


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



i sorta dislike his huge eyebrows :(
 
Joanne
post Feb 24 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #310



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Stop talking about his bad qualities guys... sad.gif


I like his big nose and bushy eyebrows. Makes him more real/lovable. tongue.gif
 
LittleMissSunshi...
post Feb 24 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #311


rawr?
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,705
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 285,858



LOLOL! i love hirooooo (:>
 
Tung
post Feb 24 2009, 04:32 PM
Post #312


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



they need to get taylor momsen in heroes or something. hayden and taylor. yummmmm
 
Joanne
post Feb 24 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #313



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Please no.


Another reason why I liked last night's episode was because Hayden wasn't in it. _smile.gif
 
Tung
post Feb 24 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #314


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



f*ck YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU mad.gif mad.gif

take that back
 
Joanne
post Feb 24 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #315



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



flowers.gif

But seriously, all she ever says now is "BUT I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE!" How? By healing in front of them? She's got a pretty face though, so I'll give you that.
 
Tung
post Feb 24 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #316


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



Thank you.
 
shanaynay
post Feb 24 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #317


Has a PhD in horribleness
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 2008
Member No: 686,301



Parkman kinda ticked me off. Noah's still a badass. but daphne had THE MOST annoying cry/whimper/pain sound I have ever heard.
 
hi-C
post Feb 24 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #318


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



^ OMG, I know! It wasn't even a whimper, it was her making weird noises. Someone needs to go back to acting class...

QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 24 2009, 01:38 AM) *
wow. I didn't like the fact that Sylar wasn't even in this weeks episode, and wtf. I didn't like Matt being so unstable the whole episode, that was pretty stupid. But you were right about her being still alive, and of course Mohinder will save her. I don't like the current path the episodes are taking on this side of the story line, with Nathan, Peter, Matt, etc.

One thing though, with Noah, and Angela. What was the significance of the Watch, and why did Noah give it back? Does anyone have any clue? It really baffled me, it must be important cause it was one of the last things in the episode.
I was right, I was right dance.gif

I, too, disliked the Sylarlessness of this episode. Bring him back, now. Like Becks said, Sylar and HRG are the only characters keeping me attached to this show.

In regards to the watch: traditionally, an employee gets a watch as an appreciation gift after years and years and years of service. Noah's obviously not done yet so he doesn't need the watch.

The second half of this season has been MUCH better, but is anyone else confused as to exactly why Nathan's so hellbent on capturing the powered population?
 
shanaynay
post Feb 24 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #319


Has a PhD in horribleness
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 2008
Member No: 686,301



QUOTE(hi-C @ Feb 24 2009, 06:19 PM) *
The second half of this season has been MUCH better, but is anyone else confused as to exactly why Nathan's so hellbent on capturing the powered population?


I think it's because he doesn't want someone to turn into his father...
 
Joanne
post Feb 24 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #320



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(hi-C @ Feb 24 2009, 03:19 PM) *
In regards to the watch: traditionally, an employee gets a watch as an appreciation gift after years and years and years of service. Noah's obviously not done yet so he doesn't need the watch.

Ah, that definitely clears things up for me. Thanks Carrie.
 
batman
post Feb 24 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #321


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



QUOTE(Joanne @ Feb 24 2009, 04:39 PM) *
flowers.gif

But seriously, all she ever says now is "BUT I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE!" How? By healing in front of them? She's got a pretty face though, so I'll give you that.


lol goddamn i can't stand claire. she's so selfish and then when her selfish acts bite her in the ass, she's all "wah wah wah i'm so selfish let me cry about it" and then goes on to be selfish all over again.

but milo ventimiglia's hot. horrible actor, but still hot.



keke, from his tumblr
 
hi-C
post Feb 24 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #322


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(heartquasm @ Feb 24 2009, 11:47 PM) *
keke, from his tumblr
WTF he has a tumblr!? URL now!

I don't even like him that much, but I know his tumblr has to be amazing. All of the Heroes actors have awesome personalities.
 
batman
post Feb 25 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #323


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



lol, it's not actually HIS tumblr, but he does make a few posts. it's the tumblr for his production company thingy, divide social club: http://dividesocialclub.tumblr.com/

they have a twitter too! once in a while, milo comes on and answers questions. he answered mine ^_^ http://twitter.com/dividepictures
 
Joanne
post Feb 25 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #324



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I still think Milo's an a-hole for stopping the session a few seconds before I submitted my question. mad.gif

But yeah, you're right about him being kinda dry/boring... I went and looked at his other answers and he is so... blah. =\
 
batman
post Feb 25 2009, 02:05 AM
Post #325


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,454
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 696,018



^ yeah. if you ever listen to any of his interviews, they're really dull which is kind of disappointing.
 

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: