The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV |
![]() ![]() |
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV |
Feb 4 2009, 04:48 PM
Post
#276
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
wtf@ joseph killing this thread.
|
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 07:06 PM
Post
#277
|
|
|
rawr? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,705 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 285,858 |
^^ LOL xD btw; joseph watch the episode yourself and don't get warned/on people's nerves.
anywho, i saw heroes on monday. and i must say whoa :0! |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 07:08 PM
Post
#278
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
Downloaded season one last weekend, love it.
|
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 09:11 PM
Post
#279
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Season 1 definitely pwns all the other seasons... now it's just way too twisted. It makes me sad.
Still worth watching though. |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 09:17 PM
Post
#280
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
season 1..hayden wore her cheerleading outfit alot ;)
|
|
|
|
Feb 5 2009, 05:23 PM
Post
#281
|
|
|
rawr? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,705 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 285,858 |
loll too bad she's dating peter petrelli (milo v.) in real life tung ;D!
|
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 07:36 PM
Post
#282
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,435 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 506,205 |
So Daphne is officially dead? I know a lot of people liked her, but her acting bothered me. All that lip pursing drove me insane.
This whole plane crash/rounding up everyone thing is a little too strange for me. I felt like I was watching Lost, not Heroes. It's kinda sad when I actually flipped to the Westminster Dog Show a couple times during last night's episode...I think I'm losing interest. |
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 08:11 PM
Post
#283
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,435 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 506,205 |
I see what you're saying, except I didn't think Sylar was dead after the last episode before New Years. I think part of the problem is they never sacrifice any major characters, so the suspense isn't there when someone gets stabbed or thrown out a window. You know they're going to end up living, so what's the point of even attempting to fake anyone out?
|
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 08:47 PM
Post
#284
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
^ Daphne's not dead. Or at least it's not confirmed.
I love that thing with Sylar and Luke, btw. That's going to be an interesting relationship. |
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 08:56 PM
Post
#285
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
^ Daphne's not dead. If she was dead, it would've been updated on her Heroes wiki page. Those people are obsessive. And if you noticed in the picture Matt drew, she was only hit in her shoulder.
And I don't care about spoiler tags. If people don't want spoilers, they shouldn't be in this topic anyway |
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 09:02 PM
Post
#286
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
^ She's not dead. Wounded but not dead. Trust me.
|
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 09:06 PM
Post
#287
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 09:10 PM
Post
#288
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Oh wait. I should make the link black, shouldn't I...?
|
|
|
|
Feb 10 2009, 11:01 PM
Post
#289
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 12 2009, 12:22 PM
Post
#290
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I really hope Daphne's not dead... she still has yet to have normal-looking hair!! And it would suck balls for Matt. And her being a flashback/ghost character would be really annoying - they already have the African guy, so why bother having another one?
|
|
|
|
Feb 13 2009, 11:13 PM
Post
#291
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,454 Joined: Nov 2008 Member No: 696,018 |
lol i never really followed heroes; my friends would watch and i'd watch random episodes here and there. howeverr, i just torrented season one and started watching from the beginning last night and have pretty much been watching nonstop since. i even put my phone on silent. f*cking cliffhangers make you just go on and on.
I LOVE HIRO. when i become a hero, i want a sidekick like ando :D |
|
|
|
Feb 18 2009, 10:21 AM
Post
#292
|
|
![]() Has a PhD in horribleness ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 866 Joined: Sep 2008 Member No: 686,301 |
I'm really interested to see what they do with noah. I love how the last episode played out.
edit - alsto, Sylars still a badass. |
|
|
|
Feb 18 2009, 07:11 PM
Post
#293
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm over Heroes. The only redeeming aspect(s) of the show is HRG and Sylar. I wish that Sylar would just slice the brains of everyone else.
(Maybe when there's nothing else on this summer, I'll give the show another chance) |
|
|
|
Feb 18 2009, 07:12 PM
Post
#294
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
Man, hayden was so fine the last episode. Her ass was so beautiful in those skinny jeans she wore. god damn...the things I would do to her.
|
|
|
|
Feb 18 2009, 07:21 PM
Post
#295
|
|
|
rawr? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,705 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 285,858 |
man i hated the ending ):! it was sucha cliffhanger.. i need more heroes!
|
|
|
|
Feb 18 2009, 07:27 PM
Post
#296
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,435 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 506,205 |
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm over Heroes. The only redeeming aspect(s) of the show is HRG and Sylar. I wish that Sylar would just slice the brains of everyone else. Word. I only watched the last five minutes of Monday's episode, and it didn't motivate me to watch next week's. It's a shame. This used to be my favorite show. |
|
|
|
Feb 18 2009, 07:53 PM
Post
#297
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,454 Joined: Nov 2008 Member No: 696,018 |
man. someone come get me when peter gets to be non-lame.
i refuse to watch shows on a weekly basis, i have to see an entire season in one go. i stopped at the mid-season finale for season 3 and i'm gonna give it a rest until the rest of the season airs. |
|
|
|
Feb 20 2009, 01:53 PM
Post
#298
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
I love Sylar and Luke. Such an interesting pairing, like Buffy and Dawn, except without the WTF feeling.
And I, too, loved the end of this episode. Matt, Peter, and Mohinder came outta nowhere and were like *yoink*. |
|
|
|
Feb 20 2009, 05:00 PM
Post
#299
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,454 Joined: Nov 2008 Member No: 696,018 |
haha buffy and dawn.
i never really liked dawn, though. when she showed up out of nowhere in the 5th season i was like "wtf did i just go insane?" |
|
|
|
Feb 20 2009, 05:07 PM
Post
#300
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
I don't think anyone really liked Dawn. I know I didn't.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |