The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV |
![]() ![]() |
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV |
Dec 15 2008, 10:59 PM
Post
#251
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,435 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 506,205 |
Umm...
Sylar better not be dead. I know he isn't, but I can't help but be concerned. Stupid Claire just had to stab him before Angela could say who his parents were, didn't she? |
|
|
|
Dec 15 2008, 11:08 PM
Post
#252
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I haven't watched the episode yet, but I couldn't help but highlight the spoilers LOL... I'm excited.
|
|
|
|
Dec 16 2008, 02:19 AM
Post
#253
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
OMG OBAMA!
|
|
|
|
Dec 16 2008, 10:00 PM
Post
#254
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
*joins in fangirl dream* We can make it reality if we want it enough!Me nether! it sucks and yay peter got his powers back! Eh. He got powers, but not his old ones.Stupid Claire just had to stab him before Angela could say who his parents were, didn't she? Cliffhanger! *dun-dun-dun*OMG OBAMA! I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2008, 11:20 AM
Post
#255
|
|
![]() Kiddie Crack. :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 150 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 597,025 |
blah. this season is pretty cheesy in some parts. even when everyone's all serious I can't help but laugh because its so bad.
i really hope next volumes better |
|
|
|
Dec 21 2008, 02:58 PM
Post
#256
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
I like Netflix. They don't discriminate. They have pretty much EVERYTHING. All types of ethnic films too.
Heroes need to pick it up, or else it might get cut. They are struggling right now. I mean, where will I then get my daily dose of Claire-bear. |
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 01:04 AM
Post
#257
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
!!! That was one interesting episode.
And was it just me, or was the filming/direction really different this time? And overly dramatic? =\ |
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 01:38 AM
Post
#258
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ Episodes are up on imdb?
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 01:44 AM
Post
#259
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Aren't they all just commercials, though?
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 02:23 AM
Post
#260
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I'm sorry if I'm just getting annoying now, but where does it say "full episodes"? I'm totally lost on this..
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 02:46 AM
Post
#261
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Yeah, I totally do not have that. Probably because I'm in Canada
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 02:48 AM
Post
#262
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,141 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,466 |
I have never watched an episode of Heroes. I guess I just never understood the appeal.
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 02:53 AM
Post
#263
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Nah, I go on imdb.com. I hate how I can't watch videos on so many websites just because I'm not in the US... like NBC and Hulu. I used to be able to watch at least video clips on NBC, but now they've changed it so that I can't watch anything. Pisses me off.
@Brandon: If you ever do decide to watch it, you'd have to start from the very beginning because it wouldn't make any sense otherwise. A lot of my friends have stopped watching it now, though, because it got way too confusing or frustrating. |
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 03:27 AM
Post
#264
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,141 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,466 |
@Brandon: If you ever do decide to watch it, you'd have to start from the very beginning because it wouldn't make any sense otherwise. A lot of my friends have stopped watching it now, though, because it got way too confusing or frustrating. Will I get addicted to Heroes like I was addicted Bleach? Only time will tell... |
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 02:02 PM
Post
#265
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 06:16 PM
Post
#266
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2009, 06:21 PM
Post
#267
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Maybe I'm just not used to it, but I was really annoyed with how it was filmed... it always looked like we were watching it from a spy's point of view. I mean, it could be cool, but characters kept getting hidden by vases and stuff. Y'know what I mean?
And man, there were a lot of close-ups. =\ Still an interesting episode though. I screamed NOOOOOOOO many times. |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 11:06 AM
Post
#268
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
While I was working, it got me thinking.. Yeah; before the hiatus, Pete has his powers taken by his dad; Peter then injected himself with the synthetic formula created by Pinehurst.Does Peter have a different ability now? With the having to touch people for their ability, like his father... Before, he could just be in proximity, never having to really touch the person, or does this just have a greater affect to getting their power. Also, why the heck did this new organization take Hiro if he doesn't have any powers. It doesn't make much sense. And I think the new organization took Hiro because they didn't know he lost his powers. It appears as if the late Arthur Petrelli didn't tell Nathan that he stole Hiro's power. Oh! And I'm not a fan of them making Matt a prophet. The prophets don't have that great of a track record on the show. They keep getting beheaded. |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 11:24 AM
Post
#269
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Nah, I knew that he injected himself with the formula, just wondering why he got his dad's ability (having to touch people for their power) rather than his old where he could just be in proximity. The way it worked on Mohinder, I thought it was more of a restoration serum for people that already had abilities, since that's what it did for him. There's a big difference between their powers though. When Arthur took powers, he took powers, permanently. Peter's power is more like Rogue from the X-Men, where he doesn't keep powers, just absorbs them (although it remains to be seen if it's temporary like Rogue, or permanent).And it can't be a restoration serum because they injected that formerly powerless soldier before the hiatus. In regards to Mohinder, though, it corrected his failed mutation. |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 12:05 PM
Post
#270
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
just wondering why he got his dad's ability (having to touch people for their power) rather than his old where he could just be in proximity. Yeah, I was confused about that too. Maybe he just got a slightly altered version of his power... or maybe there were so many people with abilities close to him, he had to use touch to filter the others out? Haha. I don't know. Oh! And I'm not a fan of them making Matt a prophet. The prophets don't have that great of a track record on the show. They keep getting beheaded. Oh man, that whole him becoming a prophet thing made me go WTF?! I got really sad because I wanted him to somewhat succeed at being normal. And is Molly still not living with them yet? =\ |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 12:08 PM
Post
#271
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
Its a pretty confusing show...
does everyone that got captured have powers? Can hayden still like never die? And how did that guy take the girls freezing powers? And i think i figured out why hiro cant travel back in time anymore. |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 12:10 PM
Post
#272
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Its a pretty confusing show... Seriously. Just stop. If you don't watch the show, you shouldn't be posting in here.
does everyone that got captured have powers? Can hayden still like never die? And how did that guy take the girls freezing powers? And i think i figured out why hiro cant travel back in time anymore. |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 12:33 PM
Post
#273
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 12:37 PM
Post
#274
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ I suggest you watch the episodes yourself. I wouldn't be satisfied if someone just told me what happened.
|
|
|
|
Feb 4 2009, 12:56 PM
Post
#275
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
Well i only joined heroes a little while ago.
will i be ble to catch up enough if i watch all the episodes on hulu? |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |