The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV |
![]() ![]() |
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV |
Dec 2 2008, 04:52 PM
Post
#226
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ You're just upset you can't have Sylar all for yourself.
Meh, I'm kind of torn when it comes to Elle. I find her overly annoying and bitchy, but her psychological defects make her so interesting! Plus I adore everything Kristen Bell, so... =] |
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 04:55 PM
Post
#227
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
I have a feeling Elle isn't dead. Little Noah still needs to pop out, and they didn't show her head come off all the way. Plus, they never kill off main characters. Elle isn't a main character. Kristen Bell is credited as a "Special Guest Star" so... =\
Am I the only one that wishes she was dead? I miss the lonely old killer that Sylar used to be. |
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 04:57 PM
Post
#228
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
She was only contracted for 5 episodes or so and since she's hit that, chances are she's gone. It pisses me off actually. The majority of writing and acting has been subpar last season and this season. Bell was one of few worth watching. Sort of a dumb move if she's gone gone gone.
|
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 05:16 PM
Post
#229
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,435 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 506,205 |
I didn't know she was only considered a guest star...She was on for awhile last season and this season.
I just never really liked her character (it's not just because of Sylar, I swear). I always thought she was a little annoying. Mentally unstable people could be entertaining, but it just seems like everyone is unstable somehow this season. Someone needs to make up their mind on which side they're on, what they want to do, etc. |
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 05:21 PM
Post
#230
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
Well at least we know where Nathan stands. He's a moron, but we've always known that and he's definitely with pops now.
Friggin Matt and Daphne are so cute though. |
|
|
|
Dec 3 2008, 09:05 AM
Post
#231
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
ughh nathan. why is he sooo dumb? i dont understand his rationale.
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 10:23 AM
Post
#232
|
|
![]() Has a PhD in horribleness ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 866 Joined: Sep 2008 Member No: 686,301 |
The last episode of heroes was SO AWESOME.
I cant believe the killed Elle though |
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 10:30 AM
Post
#233
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I was hoping the Marines dude would turn into a Hulk-like thing.
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 04:21 PM
Post
#234
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
OMG, how awesome was the scene with Hiro and Momma Nakamura?
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 05:33 PM
Post
#235
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
Bah, missed the episode. Hopefully NBC has it up at the site so I can watch it later.
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 06:04 PM
Post
#236
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,435 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 506,205 |
The whole scene with Hiro and his mom was so sweet...and sad. :(
I'm kinda confused on why Hiro took the catalyst from her, though. Did someone need to in order for her to die? If not, I don't see why he didn't just let her die with it. Unless someone would be able to get it from her body, wouldn't that fix the whole problem? |
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 06:09 PM
Post
#237
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I don't think someone needed to take the catalyst for her to die. But maybe the catalyst isn't just something for the formula. They called in 'the light' right? Well, maybe it's such a great ability that just letting it die with Ishi Nakamura would be horrible in itself, so they had to transfer it into someone else before she died.
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 06:48 PM
Post
#238
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Bah, missed the episode. Hopefully NBC has it up at the site so I can watch it later. Hulu, man, HULU!I'm kinda confused on why Hiro took the catalyst from her, though. Did someone need to in order for her to die? If not, I don't see why he didn't just let her die with it. Unless someone would be able to get it from her body, wouldn't that fix the whole problem? I don't think someone needed to take the catalyst for her to die. But maybe the catalyst isn't just something for the formula. They called in 'the light' right? Well, maybe it's such a great ability that just letting it die with Ishi Nakamura would be horrible in itself, so they had to transfer it into someone else before she died. Hiro wanted to take the light from her in order to keep it from Arthur (which didn't work, obviously). I think the reason why she died after was because she was already sick and the light was keeping her alive, kinda. She was weakened already and her body just couldn't take that transfer of power. Yay about Arthur though |
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 06:54 PM
Post
#239
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
Next week's episode is going to be SUPER GOOD. Can't wait. It'll be the last episode for the year.
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 07:02 PM
Post
#240
|
|
![]() Has a PhD in horribleness ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 866 Joined: Sep 2008 Member No: 686,301 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 07:16 PM
Post
#241
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
It's not a finale. It's the last episode, before the show goes on a month break, like most shows do. You don't know that? Most TV series usually have one month breaks during winter break, and Spring break where they only show re-runs.
|
|
|
|
Dec 9 2008, 07:21 PM
Post
#242
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Those TV breaks are the most depressing times of the year.
|
|
|
|
Dec 10 2008, 06:25 AM
Post
#243
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
ahh i hope arthur doesnt regenerate and come alive again
|
|
|
|
Dec 10 2008, 03:47 PM
Post
#244
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
f*ck... I can't deal with Hiro not having his power.
|
|
|
|
Dec 10 2008, 10:43 PM
Post
#245
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 11 2008, 09:59 AM
Post
#246
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
oh man that would suck. or maybe they can just throw his brain away. oh god that is nasty.
|
|
|
|
Dec 15 2008, 12:25 PM
Post
#247
|
|
![]() This bag is not a toy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,090 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 583,108 |
That would piss me off. This whole series they've been saying "one bullet to the head should do it" and then the instant someone gets shot in the head he comes back to life? Shenanigans!
f*ck... I can't deal with Hiro not having his power. I don't like Peter not having his powers. Also, I hate to say it but I really loved Elle's character and was super sad to see her not only go but become incinerated (using her own ability) so there's no chance of bringing her back.
|
|
|
|
Dec 15 2008, 01:00 PM
Post
#248
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
I don't like Peter not having his powers. Also, I hate to say it but I really loved Elle's character and was super sad to see her not only go but become incinerated (using her own ability) so there's no chance of bringing her back. Whoever can travel into the past and get her and bring her back!
|
|
|
|
Dec 15 2008, 05:52 PM
Post
#249
|
|
![]() Tick tock, Bill ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,764 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,948 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 15 2008, 10:05 PM
Post
#250
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |