Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Image quality
jacobjayrocks
post Dec 2 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 2008
Member No: 700,094



Whenever I open an image in Photoshop
the quality gets worse. And then when
I upload it to CB it seems to lose quality.
Anybody know how to fix this?
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 2 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #2


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



well i don't know about photoshop, unless you're opening a big image and it's not at 100% scale so it seems worse...


but we just talked about the image quality sucking when you upload to cb in this topic. we didn't come up with a solution really, but you might want to read through it anyway.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214076
 
none345678
post Dec 4 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #3


Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll
*******

Group: People Staff
Posts: 5,305
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,480



Yeah, photo shop zooms out till the image fits the screen. Set the zoom to 100%.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: