Log In · Register

 
17 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV
datass
post Nov 25 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #201


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



YES! ELLAR!!!

claire does piss me off though. and the fact hiro knows nothing but waffles sad.gif
 
schizo
post Nov 25 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #202


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



I really didn't like yesterday's episode at all...I think the whole Parkman/Daphne story line is unbelievable even for a show about people with superpowers. && We all know that Claire is going to live, so what's the point of having her get shot?

I do like Hiro's story line, though. I'm glad they're making his parts less serious again.
 
lkajsfklajskds
post Nov 25 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #203


<joke> inside </joke>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,283
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 470,590



Sylar is hot and Elle is a bad bad word.

Idk, I don't like her. But I love them together. I liked her better when he was trying to take her powers without killing her. They shoulda kissed then!

But...Ellar FTW

The think with Daphne is really bothering me. I really don't care about her past life in the corn fields.

I also think that Hiro being 10 was a chance for Ando to earn a bigger role (at least until Hiro gets back on track). So, I was kinda disappointed to see Hiro (as a 10 year old) still in full control.


Oh, and in case anybody hasn't seen this yet.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html
 
hi-C
post Nov 25 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #204


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



You know, I was going to be like "Way to be selfish, Claire" when she proclaimed herself the catalyst last week, but since everyone else thinks she's the catalyst then I guess she's okay.

AND OMG, SETH GREEN AND BRECKIN MEYER! dance.gif
 
lkajsfklajskds
post Nov 25 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #205


<joke> inside </joke>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,283
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 470,590



QUOTE(hi-C @ Nov 25 2008, 08:18 PM) *
AND OMG, SETH GREEN AND BRECKIN MEYER! dance.gif

What?

gCal says that next week's ep is:
Sam, Ando and Frack try to get Hiro's memory back.

Who's Frack? blink.gif
 
hi-C
post Nov 25 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #206


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



Sam and Frack are Seth Green and Breckin Meyer.
 
lkajsfklajskds
post Nov 25 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #207


<joke> inside </joke>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,283
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 470,590



But..who are they? What do they do? Are these new characters or am I just not paying enough attention?
 
hi-C
post Nov 25 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #208


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



They're new characters, the guys in the comic book store who were like, "Whoa..."
 
lkajsfklajskds
post Nov 25 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #209


<joke> inside </joke>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,283
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 470,590



Ohhhh!!I gotcha
 
datass
post Dec 1 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #210


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



when will they get their powers back ):
 
hi-C
post Dec 1 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #211


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



OMG, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST SCREAMED?!
 
superstitious
post Dec 1 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #212


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



NO I DID TOO! HOLY CRAP
 
hi-C
post Dec 1 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #213


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



OMG, HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD.
 
superstitious
post Dec 1 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #214


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



DUDE, THE HAITIAN IS HOT
 
hi-C
post Dec 1 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #215


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



Jimmy Jean Louis makes me swoon a little.

Edit: LOL! OMG, we're so on the same wavelength XD.gif
 
superstitious
post Dec 1 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #216


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Seriously. I hate that he hasn't been on as regularly as he was in the first season.

and I'm sure he's fine

Edit, no shit, I totally thought you typed that after me . LOL
 
hi-C
post Dec 1 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #217


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772







I need one of those in my life.
 
superstitious
post Dec 1 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #218


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Goddamn. Just, goddamn.

PS, Hiro is totally adorable.
 
hi-C
post Dec 1 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #219


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



If only the Hatian in my life looked like that.

I keed, I keed, I like him just the way he is. Well... minus certain personality flaws _dry.gif

Great. No more Ellar. This is lame.
 
superstitious
post Dec 1 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #220


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Yeah, not happy about it either. =/
 
shanaynay
post Dec 1 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #221


Has a PhD in horribleness
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 2008
Member No: 686,301



Best. Day. Ever.
 
Joanne
post Dec 2 2008, 01:32 AM
Post #222



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NORAH JR. TOGETHER!!!!


I was still a tiny bit disturbed by their sexual tension(?) though. =\
 
datass
post Dec 2 2008, 08:30 AM
Post #223


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



what the f*ck? poor elle. i hate sylar more than ever now. i also hate noah. and damn, peter needs his power back ):
 
hi-C
post Dec 2 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #224


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Dec 2 2008, 01:32 AM) *
BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NORAH JR. TOGETHER!!!!
I know! Now I don't know what to think.

Ellar... fallen.gif
 
schizo
post Dec 2 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #225


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



I have a feeling Elle isn't dead. Little Noah still needs to pop out, and they didn't show her head come off all the way. Plus, they never kill off main characters.

Am I the only one that wishes she was dead? I miss the lonely old killer that Sylar used to be. cry.gif
 

17 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: