Camera Shopping ! |
Camera Shopping ! |
Sep 11 2008, 08:18 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() young enough to not give a f*ck ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,149 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,060 |
Okay so I've been saving up for a new camera.
I've been looking specifically at DSLR's,and I don't want to spend more than $500. I need some help picking one out,I have two in mind : Nikon D40 ![]() Digital Rebel XT ![]() I was also thinking about the Cyber-shot® DSC-H50/B: ![]() BUT I'm not so sure it's what I want,because it's mostly made for a high optical zoom,which I don't really need. So,if you have any reviews, resources, or suggestions to help guide me in which camera I should buy, please do tell! tanks. |
|
|
|
mmhmichelle Camera Shopping ! Sep 11 2008, 08:18 PM
ArjunaCapulong Kryo will advise you to get the XT over the D40. Sep 11 2008, 08:19 PM
brooklyneast05 i hate the feel of the rebel. it's so damn sma... Sep 11 2008, 08:22 PM
ArjunaCapulong Yeah I like the feel of the Nikons over the Canons... Sep 11 2008, 08:26 PM
mmhmichelle I really like the Nikon D40,and I really want to t... Sep 11 2008, 08:28 PM
ArjunaCapulong 6 megapixels is already enough to print a movie po... Sep 11 2008, 09:05 PM
mmhmichelle ah,I see.
I'm still trying to pick one though.... Sep 11 2008, 09:32 PM![]() ![]() |