Log In · Register

 
20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Official KPOP & JPOP Club, Version 2
tokyo-rose
post Sep 2 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #426


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Sep 2 2008, 03:59 AM) *
^ AWWWWW[: Such a cute video, hehe.

Junsu. That one word explains everything good about that video. Ugh, pre-debut!Junsu is so cute.
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 4 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #427


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Double post, but: a 35-second preview of a song that is rumored to be on DBSK's fourth Korean album! It reminds me of "Purple Line." I'm listening to it over and over with a big smile on my face.



Download: "HEY! DON'T!"
Credit: ongoingmelody for uploading


DBSK's fourth Korean album is set to release on September 23rd. sajfda;sdfas CANNOT WAIT.
 
venti-anemoi
post Sep 5 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #428


torn
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,718



^ It's catchy; I like. I've never listened to any of their Korean stuff before. o_o
 
stardaisy212
post Sep 5 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #429


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 181
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 521,875



i heard the teaser mv is coming out this sun early morning :D

i'm so stay up for it :D
 
sleepwalkerdream...
post Sep 6 2008, 03:02 AM
Post #430


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 668,862



For SJM news, the MV for "Me" is coming out soon!
There have been screen caps already released. :b






I'm excited for DBSK's album!
And SJM's next album!
And Super Junior's next album!
*___*
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 6 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #431


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(venti-anemoi @ Sep 6 2008, 12:14 AM) *
^ It's catchy; I like. I've never listened to any of their Korean stuff before. o_o

I thought you were getting into K-pop more, and not sticking so much to J-pop! Listen to "'O'-Jung.Ban.Hap" (but please ignore Changmin's hair in it :[), "Rising Sun" (the Korean version, since there are also Japanese and Chinese versions), the Korean "Purple Line," "Yeo Haeng Gi," and "Tonight." :D

QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Sep 6 2008, 04:02 AM) *

Reading the subs made me think of NSYNC's "It's Gonna Be Me." ._.
 
sleepwalkerdream...
post Sep 6 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #432


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 668,862



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Sep 6 2008, 08:54 AM) *
Reading the subs made me think of NSYNC's "It's Gonna Be Me." ._.


Ahahahah!
Now the song is stuck in my head.
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 6 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #433


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Sep 6 2008, 02:33 PM) *
Ahahahah!
Now the song is stuck in my head.

Seriously, why is that line the same as NSYNC's? I don't think any American SuJu fans will be unable to think of the 90s pop song. D:
 
venti-anemoi
post Sep 6 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #434


torn
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,718



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Sep 6 2008, 08:54 AM) *
I thought you were getting into K-pop more, and not sticking so much to J-pop! Listen to "'O'-Jung.Ban.Hap" (but please ignore Changmin's hair in it :[), "Rising Sun" (the Korean version, since there are also Japanese and Chinese versions), the Korean "Purple Line," "Yeo Haeng Gi," and "Tonight." :D
Reading the subs made me think of NSYNC's "It's Gonna Be Me." ._.

@_@

Yeah, but but but! I just got into Big Bang and Epik High and Younha and I can't keep everyone straight. >_<

I'll look them up on Youtube..... sometime. XD
 
Saikou
post Sep 6 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #435


最高のLady
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,808



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Sep 6 2008, 02:40 PM) *
Seriously, why is that line the same as NSYNC's? I don't think any American SuJu fans will be unable to think of the 90s pop song. D:



i just started singing it in my head,as i was reading the subs. tongue.gif
 
sleepwalkerdream...
post Sep 7 2008, 04:10 AM
Post #436


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 668,862



Videooo

This video shows Super Junior, Big Bang, SHINee, and 2 AM in this Wonder Boy Special thing. Rofl, it's so hilarious! Seungri looks the least girly. XD
 
Jinny
post Sep 7 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #437


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502





The 'teaser' of DBSK's comeback that was shown on Inkigayo. TEASER? I expected like, I don't know, maybe a preview of the music video or SOMETHING.. it's just like.. fangirls. and them. =_=;
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 7 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #438


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(venti-anemoi @ Sep 6 2008, 06:03 PM) *
@_@

Yeah, but but but! I just got into Big Bang and Epik High and Younha and I can't keep everyone straight. >_<

Haha, that list wouldn't be as intimidating if it weren't for all the parentheses. It's only five songs.

I still haven't listened to Younha's new album yet. Have you?

QUOTE(Saikou @ Sep 6 2008, 06:07 PM) *
i just started singing it in my head,as i was reading the subs. tongue.gif

I imagined SuJu H singing the actual "It's Gonna Be Me." T_T

QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Sep 7 2008, 05:10 AM) *
Videooo

This video shows Super Junior, Big Bang, SHINee, and 2 AM in this Wonder Boy Special thing. Rofl, it's so hilarious! Seungri looks the least girly. XD

asjfsd oh God, I hear the beginning of "Girls' Generation." This is going to be something that scars me but makes me love the crazy world of K-pop even more, I can already tell. :| (The video takes so long to load. D:)

QUOTE(Jinny @ Sep 7 2008, 11:21 AM) *
MiOVcId-DcA

The 'teaser' of DBSK's comeback that was shown on Inkigayo. TEASER? I expected like, I don't know, maybe a preview of the music video or SOMETHING.. it's just like.. fangirls. and them. =_=;

Haha, I think the sole purpose of the teaser is to advertise the fact that they're coming back, and nothing more. It's kind of weird, but to me, the way there's no video preview in it will make DBSK fans even more anxious to see their actual comeback, so more copies of their fourth Korean album will be sold. That's what it did for me, anyway. xD
 
sleepwalkerdream...
post Sep 7 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #439


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 668,862



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Sep 7 2008, 09:02 AM) *
asjfsd oh God, I hear the beginning of "Girls' Generation." This is going to be something that scars me but makes me love the crazy world of K-pop even more, I can already tell. :| (The video takes so long to load. D:)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF8FkI-fJi4

Here's the youtube then. ^_^
It's so so funny! Taemin does really well for Sohee's part in "So Hot", and Shindong too for Yoobin's rap. rofl. XD Love Seungri's dancing in the beginning.
 
xhugerific
post Sep 7 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #440


JOOWEE<3
****

Group: Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 680,398



may i join ? laugh.gif

[xhugerific]
-- juli
 
venti-anemoi
post Sep 7 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #441


torn
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,718



I only got through half of the video before my parents came home (and I decided it would be better if they didn't see me watching it) but OMG, IT'S SO AWKWARD IT'S FUNNY. XD I can't wait to watch the rest.
 
Jinny
post Sep 10 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #442


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502



Boa's Korean debut MV/song teaser!



One of them is directed by an American person (Diane? Diana?) and the other is by a Korean person. Basically, it's like the previews for the Korean/American music videos.

I was surprised, actually. Her English isn't that bad, and the song is pretty catchy and I THINK it will do well here.. I was really worrying that she wouldn't do well lol. but the title =_=; "Eat U Up"?

She's working with a bunch of singers/producers (I think) from the U.S., so I think this is going to go well.. I hopeeeeee! <3
 
Saikou
post Sep 11 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #443


最高のLady
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,808




it’s not actually that bad. i could see that song playing on Z100.
The orangey lipstick,gotta go Boa.People here in America are definitely gonna crack jokes about the “Eat You up”. I think they should touch up the song in the studio,go a whole nother direction with the video;and maybe she might have a better chance._>

if the American version had the video for the Korean version of the song it would so much more popular.better concept
 
sleepwalkerdream...
post Sep 11 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #444


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 668,862



Wow, but she sang a grammatical error in the American version! :o
'Nothing like it's used to be." O-O
The song's alright.. I don't think she'll last that long, imo.
But hopefully she will. It will be cool.
 
Jinny
post Sep 11 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #445


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502



QUOTE(Saikou @ Sep 11 2008, 03:28 AM) *
it’s not actually that bad. i could see that song playing on Z100.
The orangey lipstick,gotta go Boa.People here in America are definitely gonna crack jokes about the “Eat You up”. I think they should touch up the song in the studio,go a whole nother direction with the video;and maybe she might have a better chance._>

if the American version had the video for the Korean version of the song it would so much more popular.better concept


I agree, I can see it playing on Z100. Pretty catchy, kind of US style.. but I agree, orange-ish lipstick = no! Hope she lasts long.. hope nobody makes fun of her =/ Even though her English is good, you can still hear like.. a TINY bit of a Korean accent? I think, if she sings ballad songs, it's going to show more.. =/ But w/e. i think it's still going to do better than i expected..
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 13 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #446


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Sep 7 2008, 04:36 PM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF8FkI-fJi4

Here's the youtube then. ^_^
It's so so funny! Taemin does really well for Sohee's part in "So Hot", and Shindong too for Yoobin's rap. rofl. XD Love Seungri's dancing in the beginning.

Sorry this is late. I got the original video to load anyway, but thanks for the YouTube link. :)

Seungri's fist moves in "Girls' Generation" = so epic and adorable, omfg. I love the Wonder Boys. Oh, and I also REALLY like Taemin's outfit, and his solo in "So Hot"! XD

Have you guys seen the trailer for the American remake of My Sassy Girl (K-movie)? D:
 
sleepwalkerdream...
post Sep 13 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #447


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 668,862



^^^
There's already a trailer?!
Ugh. The Filipinos already are doing
a remake of the series of My Girl. :|
It's actually airing now, and I'm just like,
"But there's a Korean version, guys!" T-T
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 13 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #448


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Sep 13 2008, 03:55 PM) *
^^^
There's already a trailer?!

Yeah. I YouTubed "My Sassy Girl" earlier today and the first result that came up was for the American remake. :[ It makes me kind of mad that Americans who see this movie in theaters and then hear that it's based on a Korean movie will probably think that the Korean version sucks, when it doesn't! I love My Sassy Girl.



The American narration makes my ears hurt. Everything about this remake is so wrong.
 
Just_Dream
post Sep 13 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #449


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



^ I've seen both the Korean My Sassy Girl and American My Sassy Girl. lol The American one sucks -- it sucks so bad that it went straight to DVD without even hitting theaters. yawn.gif Elisa Cuthbert just doesn't have the spunk that Jun Ji Hyun had in the Korean version.

It was so bad that I ended up fast-forwarding through most of the middle and went straight to the end. And where's the infamous "Do you wanna die?!" They could have at least put that in, since it's one of the best lines ever. D: I was really disappointed. Ah well, another remake that went downhill - damn you Hollywood! If anything, this movie will make Americans who haven't seen the Korean version shy away since the American one is so bad. Bleh. Don't waste your time because I know I did.

Anyways, I wasn't too impressed by the wonderboys' performance though. D: It just didn't work with them singing those songs, since I don't really like those songs sung by their original artists (So Hot, etc.). No, I'm not an anti -- I just don't see what's so great about those songs in the first place. Regardless, the guys were cute. :D Dunno about Sungmin's hair - was that a wig?
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 13 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #450


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Sep 13 2008, 04:23 PM) *
^ I've seen both the Korean My Sassy Girl and American My Sassy Girl. lol The American one sucks -- it sucks so bad that it went straight to DVD without even hitting theaters. yawn.gif Elisa Cuthbert just doesn't have the spunk that Jun Ji Hyun had in the Korean version.

Lol, I don't want to see the American one because everything about the trailer just screams "Hollywood, you effed it up yet again." And no wonder I didn't see a listing for it in the newspapers.

I don't think that any American actors could have captured the original Korean actors' personalities, really. My Sassy Girl is a film that's really unique in both big and little ways. Hollywood just shouldn't have touched this movie... I mean, there's a lot of things about Asian/Korean movies in general that can't be translated into American versions, and I don't just mean the language (although I think the movie sounds nicer in Korean). There are so many little habits and bits of the culture that just don't go over in English and that don't make sense for Americans to see -- they get lost in translation, if you will.

If anything, the original My Sassy Girl should be shown in American theaters with subtitles. But a lot of people don't like watching subbed foreign movies, so...blegh.
 

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: