By popular demand..., My views. |
![]() ![]() |
By popular demand..., My views. |
Sep 3 2008, 09:04 PM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() Cornflakes :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,541 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,923 |
Lol, oh god. I'll take the chance, me please.
|
|
|
|
Sep 3 2008, 09:47 PM
Post
#27
|
|
|
Mais je ne l'aime pas ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 971 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,135 |
Oh, what the hey.
Do me, too. |
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 12:41 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() James killed the radio star. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,095 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 589,855 |
List updated!
|
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 01:00 PM
Post
#29
|
|
![]() yan lin♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,129 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,627 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 01:06 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
Haha yeah, you didn't know me at all to know how I fit in with the rest of the community lol. I've ALWAYS been this way from Day 1 I came back from cB. I came back bashing on Trish and Kathleen lol...That was interesting. So no, I wasn't trying to follow into Steven's footsteps lol. Me and him actually didn't like each other for a while when I first came back to cB, so yeah lol.
On the first Hiring session, apparently I didn't get hired because I dropped out? That wasn't true lol. It was Christina, Yanlin, Elba, Spencer, Melissa who all withdraw from the hiring not me. But you guys assumed that since i was part of their "circle", I dropped out as well. Oh wells, I'm on Staff now, that's all that matters. Meh. But thanks for your long opinion O_o |
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 03:03 PM
Post
#31
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,071 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,748 |
Me please.
|
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 06:18 PM
Post
#32
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
Gryffindor-Girl Again, your someone I don't know very well, but I've got no reason to dislike you. You've always seemed perfectly sweet, and I can't recall you ever being involved in any of the drama that has annoyed me, so as far as I'm concerned, you're all set. Aw thanks! you are right I do try to stay away from drama. |
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 06:36 PM
Post
#33
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
Cristy Aww, you wanted a scathing review, so, urh, U SUK? Seriously, you're a sweet girl, and you do a great job around here, when you aren't causing me to spend my time trying to post 100 times a day, that is. Lol, nothing but praise. mystline I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with you under your current username... tell me who you are, and I'll do you, promise! Aw, mine is so short, but at least it's good. And hey, that posting challenge was only once. =p It says in Toby's signature that her old username was twilightsamurai. |
|
|
|
Sep 4 2008, 08:02 PM
Post
#34
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Joanne I don't know you especially well, but you seem like a smart cookie, and I'm more than happy to have you on staff. Although for some reason whenever I refer to you my brain types JoannA, and I have to edit it, but that doesn't seem likely to be your fault. Yeah, when I first meet people and I tell them my name, they always call me Joanna. Moni did that in CBC for the longest time too... I really don't know why, though. Do I act/look more like a Joanna? =( |
|
|
|
Sep 5 2008, 08:07 AM
Post
#35
|
|
![]() James killed the radio star. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,095 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 589,855 |
I don't know... I've just always known people named Joanna as opposed to Joanne.
And oh! Toby! I'm sorry, I didn't read your sig. I shall edit. |
|
|
|
Sep 5 2008, 11:26 AM
Post
#36
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,020 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 653,768 |
ni hao nai nai
|
|
|
|
Sep 5 2008, 12:25 PM
Post
#37
|
|
![]() Melieized ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 1,372 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 478,715 |
<--go for it!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |