Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Hiring Design Staff
tokyo-rose
post Aug 29 2008, 10:02 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Hey, everyone. CreateBlog is in need of Design Staff members, so you'll see several topics regarding this in the Resource Center.

We are looking for members who are:
  • knowledgeable about web and graphic design
  • friendly, patient, and approachable
  • dedicated to CreateBlog, and would be able to check in frequently
Your job on Design Staff would involve helping in the Resource Center and reviewing queue submissions. You would also be expected to contribute to Backstage discussions, offering input on CreateBlog issues.

Please PM an Administrator or Head Staff member (click here for the staff list) if you are interested in a staff position, and we'll see what can be arranged. Thank you. :)
 
theerinkal
post Aug 29 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #2


Irrisistable Cabbages.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,355



I would like to be a design staff...I'll pm you
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 30 2008, 09:23 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(theerinkal @ Aug 29 2008, 11:53 PM) *
I would like to be a design staff...I'll pm you

I didn't get a PM from you, but I see that you posted in another topic. Did you PM another staff member?
 
xXcalebboylesXx
post Aug 30 2008, 10:05 AM
Post #4


myspace.com/calebboyleslayouts
***

Group: Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 630,307



I'd love to do this!
Can I PM you?
I PMed another person.
A administrator!

Hopefully I will be picked:D
 
synatribe
post Aug 30 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #5


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



QUOTE(xXcalebboylesXx @ Aug 30 2008, 10:05 AM) *
I'd love to do this!
Can I PM you?
I PMed another person.
A administrator!

Hopefully I will be picked:D

look honestly you need to be patient, they arent going to tell you who is hired until next week :] just hope for the best and

p.s:try helping out in the CC [that might impress them] :]
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 30 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #6


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(xXcalebboylesXx @ Aug 30 2008, 11:05 AM) *
I'd love to do this!
Can I PM you?
I PMed another person.
A administrator!

If you've already PMed an Administrator, there's no need to PM anyone else.

QUOTE(SkyliteX @ Aug 30 2008, 11:08 AM) *
p.s:try helping out in the CC [that might impress them] :]

You mean the RC?
 
synatribe
post Aug 30 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #7


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Aug 30 2008, 11:45 AM) *
If you've already PMed an Administrator, there's no need to PM anyone else.
You mean the RC?

or both lol :]
 
theerinkal
post Aug 30 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #8


Irrisistable Cabbages.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,355



QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Aug 30 2008, 09:23 AM) *
I didn't get a PM from you, but I see that you posted in another topic. Did you PM another staff member?


Yes I did and you. oh well! I already applied with those 5 or 6 questions you ask everybody.
 
manny-the-dino
post Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #9


Senior Member
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,629
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 498,468



Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: