Log In · Register

 
Firefox themes!
michellerrific
post May 30 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #1


vivacity
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,183
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 495,247



I kind of change my Firefox theme a lot because I always like a fresh look. For those of you who have Mozilla what theme do you use? Mine is currently one of the black ones..I forgot the name.
 

Posts in this topic
Autobahn   Firefox themes!   May 30 2007, 10:34 PM
loveylovely   I think the one I used was called "iFox...   May 30 2007, 10:38 PM
pandamonium   lol i didnt know firefox had themes.. i have been ...   May 30 2007, 11:15 PM
Autobahn   ^ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/...   May 31 2007, 12:38 AM
ThunderEvermore   Right now I use myFireFox. I liked the Mario and M...   May 31 2007, 02:38 PM
superfluous   WOWW i haven't realized until now. COOOOOL *...   May 31 2007, 07:54 PM
Arjuna Capulong   Right now I use Blue Ice. It doesn't change th...   May 31 2007, 08:47 PM
SilentLaugh   QUOTE(Arjuna Capulong @ May 31 2007, 09:4...   Aug 25 2008, 04:43 PM
Rachel   Hmm, I don't remember the name of it, but it i...   May 31 2007, 09:09 PM
melodicminor   QUOTE(Rachel @ May 31 2007, 10:09 PM) Hmm...   May 31 2007, 09:10 PM
doiink   QUOTE(Rachel @ May 31 2007, 07:09 PM) Hmm...   May 26 2008, 07:10 PM
Venia   i just discovered these and love them! i...   Jun 3 2007, 03:46 PM
XTC   Most themes aren't well thought out. I don...   May 26 2008, 07:13 PM
doiink   there are some crazy amazing add-ons though. I use...   May 26 2008, 07:16 PM
Synesthesia   I like Foxy Tunes, but I couldn't use it with ...   May 26 2008, 07:27 PM
berrypop90   I've been using Lovely Lilac for the past year...   Jul 30 2008, 12:25 PM
jaeminnie   I use iFox both at home and at work. I really like...   Aug 25 2008, 03:33 PM
FreshYetDead   I am using the Foxdie (Graphite) theme, but i was ...   Aug 25 2008, 03:45 PM
mackenziee   I use to use it, but then I got Vista a few months...   Aug 25 2008, 03:53 PM
Gigi   Using CamiFox right now because I lost the macFox ...   Aug 25 2008, 04:33 PM
meloco32   I used to use Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) but then i kept o...   Aug 25 2008, 11:24 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   Right now I am using Abstract Classic!   Aug 25 2008, 11:29 PM
Rachie84   I've tried a couple of them but I can't sa...   Aug 25 2008, 11:46 PM
gelionie   I'm using iFox. It's a simple but appealin...   Sep 11 2008, 04:16 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: